Request: hide Sonar versions from Command Center

Author
stevepoly
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5
2016/10/06 14:24:53 (permalink)

Request: hide Sonar versions from Command Center

currently i am only interested in using my Platinum version of Sonar . i have totally uninstalled my versions of Artist and Professional along with deleting there reference with RegEdit . still my older versions of Artist and Professional continue to show up in Command Center . i am guessing this is due to my owning those versions and so Command Center is making it possible for me to reinstall them .  

however they are in the way on a daily basis as they come in listed above the Platinum version in the Connected Products list and the dropdown list for Professional stays open and takes up most of the space . it would be helpful if i could at least hide them from view just as other elements have a "Hide this product" menu option and if i ever want i can just go the Settings area and restore them .... the same with Rapture Session since i now have the full version of Rapture ...

thanx 

1 Reply Related Threads

scook
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 24146
    Re: Request: hide Sonar versions from Command Center 2016/10/06 14:50:42 (permalink)
    Currently products available for sale which have related installers cannot be hidden. The related items may be hidden but the parents cannot. Hiding the related installers will reduce the number of checks the Command Center performs.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1