(Resolved, Kinda) 2017.04 Track Pane - Expand/Collapse Right Click

Author
rtucker55
Max Output Level: -53.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2177
2017/04/29 17:57:49 (permalink)

(Resolved, Kinda) 2017.04 Track Pane - Expand/Collapse Right Click

The new documentation reads that right clicking on the Expand/Collapse Track pane button should cycle through the different sizes.

When I right click it does cycle through the different sizes but:

With the pane fully extended, right click one time and the size reduces and leaves a grey rectangular box where the mute/solo/arm buttons would be. The filter icon still shows up on the right side of the grey rectangle.

I am guessing this is not intended behavior but I am also curious if it is just my machine or if others can reproduce this observation.

Kind regards,
Rick 

Update:
It Looks like the above issue is due to my Windows/Control Panel/Display settings. I have the laptop set to Medium size (125%) and that is when the above issue occurs.  The desk machine is set to Smaller size (100%) and everything appears as intended.

I have not tried to change the laptop settings to confirm because it whacks everything up and I wouldn't be able to read the screen anyway so that is my speculation to provide a starting point to help any others that might come to this thread.

regards,
Rick

post edited by rtucker55 - 2017/04/30 15:17:09

Purrrfect Audio DAW here.  Wow!...

2 Replies Related Threads

tenfoot
    • Total Posts : 2186
    Re: (Resolved, Kinda) 2017.04 Track Pane - Expand/Collapse Right Click 2017/05/05 13:04:11 (permalink)
    There was another issue in the latest release with custom scaling that apparently is being looked into and this may be associated.

Bruce.

Sonar Platinum 2017-09, Studio One 3.5.3, Win 10 x64, Quad core i7, RME Fireface, Behringer X32 Producer, Behringer X32 Rack, Presonus Faderport, Lemure Software Controller (Android), Enttec DMXIS VST lighting controller, Xtempo POK.
    rtucker55
    • Total Posts : 2177
    Re: (Resolved, Kinda) 2017.04 Track Pane - Expand/Collapse Right Click 2017/05/05 13:53:01 (permalink)
    Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the reply!  I'll probably just leave it for now as I don't have the issue at the desk and I'm not really using platinum for any New projects now. Perhaps after/if they get some serious fixes in-place, I'll start using it again.

I was just trying out the 04 update to see how much had changed. There are some Cool editing things going on but until they separate the Track View from the PRV tracks it's not gonna work for me. Not sure why they could not have just left the Track Picker in the PRV view and that could have made everyone happy.

Thanks again for the Reply and have a Great weekend!

Kind regards,
    Rick

Purrrfect Audio DAW here.  Wow!...
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1