Roland Quad-Capture Installation

Author
Alaskan77
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2016/01/07 10:47:26 (permalink)

Roland Quad-Capture Installation

Hello everyone ,
My name is Emre and this is my first thread . 

First of all , I wish all of you a happy new year ! I hope this will be a great year for all !

I have a question and was hoping to get some help from you . At home I'm using a computer that runs on Win7 and my soundcard is Roland Quad-Capture . 
A few days ago , I decided to clean my computer and I formatted / installed again Win7 . Consequently , I had to install my soundcard's driver again . I got into the Roland page and saw that a newer version of driver is available , so I installed it . 
But my question is that I am not able to install the system program version 1.04 . I mean I have downloaded the zip file but I can not understand the procedure for the updateI've been reading the instructions on Roland page , but don't really understand it properly . 

I must say that I am not very good at computers , so it must be my stupidity 

I was just wondering if anyone here has already installed the program version 1.04 . And how please ?

I'm very sorry if this is a really stupid question !

Thanks a lot in advance !

EMRE

1 Reply Related Threads

sonaries
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 20
    Re: Roland Quad-Capture Installation 2016/01/20 08:42:24 (permalink)
    Hi
    There is a procedure to reinstall the driver.
    I had to reinstall it and had nearly the same problem but after doing it as described in reinstalling procedure
    then it was ok.
    What did I wrong :  deleting the driver while the quad capture still was connected.
    Maybe this will help you
    have a great run
    mo

KN6000-MC AC1200-Roland SD50- Roland Quad capture- alto AMX100, Sonar V-STUDIO 100, SONTRONICS STC-2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1