Rolling back Sonar to last membership renewal version???

Author
looneymusic
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 32
2017/11/21 19:08:49 (permalink)

Rolling back Sonar to last membership renewal version???

This is a copy of an email I've sent to Cakewalk customer support, (which I have a funny feeling will not get a response anytime soon, with everything that must be going on at CW headquarters today)... I've been trying to search through the CW Knowledge Base and Faqs for the information I need, but keep getting page loading errors for some reason.

Hello, 

With today's news that Sonar is apparently dead moving forward, I have cancelled my month-to-month subscription, (which started in Jan. 2015, and which appears to now be worthless as there will reportedly be no further updates), and have begun the process of freezing the OS/Software install on my DAW, (to ensure everything remains functional as I consider my options moving forward). My question is this - will Sonar Platinum automatically revert to the last fully paid version which I should own, (Dec. 2016, the last month of year two of my month-to-month subscription), or are there any actions I have to take to prevent Sonar from reverting to "Demo" mode? 

Thank You

Anyone happen to know the answer to this mess that Gibson has created?

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1