Room Treatment

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
lazarous
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1461
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:14:16 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: papa2004
I didn't see anyone else mention it in a quick perusal of this thread: Diffusion. Be sure you ALSO include diffusion in your room treatment.

I mentioned it in two posts on this thread.

How're Buster & Henry doing?

Sorry, Papa! Mike called me on it as well. My bad!

quote:
ORIGINAL: mike_mccue

And it did not go unnoticed ;-)

Yes, I know. Just wanted to make sure Buster's & Henry's master wasn't "falling down on the job"!

In my defense, I DID say "quick perusal" LOL

H & B are doing well... we're into Season 2 now, and have a couple of national advertisers looking at us as an "anchor advertising method" - so we'll see! Thanks for asking!

Corey
post edited by lazarous - 2008/10/23 15:20:22

Ath 64 3500+
MSI K8N N2 Plat ATX 939 Mobo
2Gb DDR2 400
RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652
UAD1 4.2
WinXP Pro SP2
Sonar 8.3PE
New Henry and Buster episodes available!
Crg
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7719
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:20:35 (permalink)
Hi Mike, I agree the blankets are not a complete treatment. The mid/high quotient is what I found it effective on also. Rock Wool whether in the bag or not is a known resperitory hazard and sheds friable debris to small to see. I would have to advise not using it in any open space due to the Material Safety Data that is published on it. It probably does absorb better but industrial fibers are dangerous. And wool blamkets can be a bit expensive. Treat to taste I guess.

Craig,

Markertek's moving blankets and Rock Wool are not even in the same ball park. I've got six of those Markertek blankets in my van. I bought them for sound but immediately determined that an old wool army blanket worked many times better. The only time I've heard a moving blanket cut a resonance is in hards surfaced rooms that have lots of activity in the mids and highs.

If you really want to use sound blankets... get the heaviest wool blankets you can find.

There's no reason to think rockwool is messy. You can leave it in the shipping plastic and it will still outperform Markertek's moving blankets by many factors.

All the best,
mike

Craig DuBuc
GMGM
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 494
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:21:11 (permalink)
I am really looking to reduce the ring and tone down the volume a little. I also feel the kick drum isnt doesn't sound bassy enough. These are problems with my current room, I still haven't moved my drumset into the bigger room but I feel the problems will be similar. I am recording with 4 mics currently, using 2 shure sm57s as overheads, as I have not had the chance to buy condenser overheads yet.

Can you give me some advice to reduce 'ringiness' and volume and increase bass response inside the room?

I won't comment on the room treatment stuff, that is already being covered very well by folks more knowledgable than me. But are you sure your problem is actually room related? It seems like I'm always late to the party, and I often go off on tangents, but it sounds like your problems are more "mechanical" then they are "acoustical".

Ringing toms? A new drum tuning or different drum head might help. In a pinch, put a handful of cotton balls inside the drum - as they will more gradually damper the ringing. If you want to kill all ringing (and in my opinion all of the wonderful tone), you can tape various fabrics to the heads themselves (please don't resort to this, it sounds ugly).

Weak Bass Drum? Is the drum tuned too low? If the head is too loose, it won't have enough tension - which means it is not conducive to vibration. Sometimes the answer to getting a 'fatter' kick drum is to actually tune it tighter. Is there a big pillow stuffed inside the drum and pressing up against the heads? I guess that might be OK if you're after a real tight & attack oriented sound and you throw a close mic up in there. Have you tried a resonant head without a hole cut in it? (that one is guaranteed to offer some instant "boom").

SM57's as Overheads? It sounds like you already know this is not ideal. You can either make the best of it until you can afford a decent set of condensers. There are some minor improvements you can make with do it yourself SM57 modifications, but it's no silver bullet.

Sorry, I had no intention of hi-jacking a thread - just throwing my 2 cents in the pot.
The Maillard Reaction
  • Total Posts : 31918
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:31:02 (permalink)
hey, I made a diffuser illustration once, I want to share as well:

I whipped it up and offered it too someone in Germany who had written a nice series of articles about acoustics and diffusion and was using an illustration that did not match his text description. I don't think he ever made use of it.

This is a prime number based "skyline" diffuser design that he was describing.

best regards,
mike

papa2004
Max Output Level: -10.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6475
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:40:02 (permalink)
This is a prime number based "skyline" diffuser design that he was describing.

You should get together with George Massenburg...

Regards,
Papa
amrkadry
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 30
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:40:47 (permalink)
Rock Wool whether in the bag or not is a known resperitory hazard and sheds friable debris to small to see. I would have to advise not using it in any open space due to the Material Safety Data that is published on it.

I am not sure why rockwool is a hazard? If I build a bass trap panel like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYUpkpL0gw

the rockwool will be inside the fabric, so that shouldn't be a problem, right?

Papa, thanks for the explanation about absorbers. I do already have a bookcase in my room, although it's a thin one so it doesn't cover that much of the wall. I might think about using a bigger bookcase on one of the walls if that will help...

I won't comment on the room treatment stuff, that is already being covered very well by folks more knowledgable than me. But are you sure your problem is actually room related? It seems like I'm always late to the party, and I often go off on tangents, but it sounds like your problems are more "mechanical" then they are "acoustical".

Ringing toms? A new drum tuning or different drum head might help. In a pinch, put a handful of cotton balls inside the drum - as they will more gradually damper the ringing. If you want to kill all ringing (and in my opinion all of the wonderful tone), you can tape various fabrics to the heads themselves (please don't resort to this, it sounds ugly).

Weak Bass Drum? Is the drum tuned too low? If the head is too loose, it won't have enough tension - which means it is not conducive to vibration. Sometimes the answer to getting a 'fatter' kick drum is to actually tune it tighter. Is there a big pillow stuffed inside the drum and pressing up against the heads? I guess that might be OK if you're after a real tight & attack oriented sound and you throw a close mic up in there. Have you tried a resonant head without a hole cut in it? (that one is guaranteed to offer some instant "boom").

SM57's as Overheads? It sounds like you already know this is not ideal. You can either make the best of it until you can afford a decent set of condensers. There are some minor improvements you can make with do it yourself SM57 modifications, but it's no silver bullet.

hmmm... I might upload an mp3 of my drum recording and let me know what you think
papa2004
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:41:22 (permalink)
Where did this come from? I don't recall any posts related to your repsonse.

Regards,
Papa
amrkadry
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:45:16 (permalink)
mike, that's a great diffuser picture, thank you! i think i understand what needs to be done better now... i think i'll follow your advice and start with building bass traps, and then hopefully eventually include some diffusers to avoid having a dead sound

i am trying to post my room modes using modecalc but i don't get how i can attach a file here yet...
amrkadry
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:46:48 (permalink)
For the OP: To clarify the confusion between "aborbers" and "diffusers" I did a quick AutoCAD drawing of what the side view of a "diffuser" might look like...Properly designed (and properly placed) diffusers with, in most cases, properly placed bass traps, can do wonders to "clean up" the sound of a room.

Believe it or not, a floor-to-ceiling bookcase--properly placed and stocked with the right books--might serve you well as a diffuser. All things depend on your room and speaker/listening positions.

There are many things you can do to improve the room(s) you're working in. If you're serious about attaining a quality sound, without the undesirable room properties, you'll just have to experiment to find what works best with your equipment.

that's the post what i responding to
papa2004
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:54:48 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: amrkadry

For the OP: To clarify the confusion between "aborbers" and "diffusers" I did a quick AutoCAD drawing of what the side view of a "diffuser" might look like...Properly designed (and properly placed) diffusers with, in most cases, properly placed bass traps, can do wonders to "clean up" the sound of a room.

Believe it or not, a floor-to-ceiling bookcase--properly placed and stocked with the right books--might serve you well as a diffuser. All things depend on your room and speaker/listening positions.

There are many things you can do to improve the room(s) you're working in. If you're serious about attaining a quality sound, without the undesirable room properties, you'll just have to experiment to find what works best with your equipment.

that's the post what i responding to

Umm, I think you are confused about what posts you're responding to...I was responding to the GMGM post...

Regards,
Papa
Tom
  • Total Posts : 9
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 15:54:57 (permalink)
Hi,

There is a good and easily readable tutorial on room acoustics by Ethan Winer:
"Acoustic Treatment and Design for Recording Studios and Listening Rooms"

It shows how to treat different room situations, low cost things you can make to improve
your room, and why it works.

-- Tom
RockStringBender
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 416
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 16:13:51 (permalink)
Just a couple of things to watch (listen) for and to think about while putting the treatment together:

The air space behind those bass traps is very important. Don't just mount them flat, frame them so they give you space (unless you are going for the "kill everything dead space")

The corners and the ceiling/wall interface is a great place to start on controlling deflection. If you cannot afford wedges get a couple of 12' cardboard tubes that carpet comes rolled on, fill them with your choice of material (newpaper, foam, packing peanuts, dollar bills) and wrap them with scrim or upolstery fabric for looks. It is a guerilla style way to get it done but it greatly tames those corners and it's easy to cut and fasten to the substrate.

The positioning of the traps will change things drastically. Move them around, use some of the intuitive suggestions on the links and test the orientations before you chose your final positioning.

Don't forget the ceiling right above the drum set. Huge area of common, uncontrolled reflection. Again, a combo trap/passthrough in that position, with some "air" between it and the ceiling will go a long way in controlling that ringing and boom up where the OH's live.

If it ain't broke don't fix it. We have a fairly simple, yet complicated room treatment scenario wherein the drum room is actually a room within a room and there are passthrough filters and deflection filters as well as corner killers and bass traps. There is/was an over-head pass through panel under the overhead ceiling trap that we found was our "secret to success" when I reframed/restuffed it for a more "pretty decorator look" and it KILLED the room in a room (badly I must say). Needless to say, the old panel(s) went back up and the "custom tricked out pretty one" is in the side yard rotting. If you get your room in decent shape don't go gettin' all Martha Steward on it

Now everything I just described is more for the "capture" portion of our operation, not so much for the mixing side. We do have some back wall traps and such but we mainly wanted to get a live feeling, isolated room for the drummer, which also works great for VOX finals. If you put a piece of wood floor in there it really kicks an acoustic guitar or a female voices dynamic quality and we can open up (pull) some of the filter panels for added open-room reflection when the need arises.

Room Treatment- Try it, you'll like it.

Luck

I wish my lawn was emo..... then it would cut itself.
The Maillard Reaction
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 16:32:19 (permalink)
"The air space behind those bass traps is very important."

The air space behind a bass trap is an opportunity for the bass trap to obstruct 2 different frequencies at their 1/4 wave.

The spacing will determine what frequencies are best absorbed... but those short wavelengths reflecting off the wall back to trap are the ones that might best be diffused... which means no space behind the trap may be more suitable than some space. It just depends.

Corners are popular places to start because everything ends up in the corners, BUT, the axial wave is the most problematic because it has the highest energy... so you do not want to ignore the direct reflections while preoccupied on corners.

Corners were popularized by the foam vendors. Foam doesn't do a good job with bass so they created really cool looking structures to place in the corners to maximize the discernible effect. Unfortunately, it may have a noticeable effect but not on the energy that is most important to smooth out.

That's my concern with blankets as well. They provide a noticeable effect... but it's on content you probably should be preserving.

You need pretty sophisticated ears to use foam and blankets to FINE TUNE a room after you have dealt with the lows and mids. But, That's exactly what foam and blankets are good for.

Now here's the point... people are figuring out that diffusion makes fine tuning a room easier... it smooths out the upper mids and highs and makes it less necessary to use foam and blankets for fine tuning.

best regards,
mike

post edited by mike_mccue - 2008/10/23 16:37:24

Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 16:33:02 (permalink)
Rock Wool whether in the bag or not is a known resperitory hazard and sheds friable debris to small to see.

Is this true? why do studios use it for bass traps? where is there a reference to back this up?

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
The Maillard Reaction
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 16:37:50 (permalink)
It's a long standing controversy.

I lean towards the greeny side of things yet I regard rock wool (and Fiberglass) as benign... lots of studies support this.

But I understand why so many people do have concerns... especially because as I say I'm usually the greeny in the group.

best regards,
mike

slartabartfast
Max Output Level: -22.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5289
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 17:22:23 (permalink)
This is my setup:

GMGM
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 18:00:52 (permalink)
PAPA2004 --- I was responding to the GMGM post...

Now wait a second here guys I only suggested that the instrument(s) might actually have some impact on the sound also (not much, just maybe like 90% or so ).

I already apologized in advance for coming in "off topic". In some ways I feel my post is more "on topic" then this conversation about foam and pillows.

I only chimed in because the OP came back and posted some clarifications, which I feel were basically ignored...

...to reduce the ring
... and tone down the volume
...kick drum isn't doesn't bassy
...haven't moved my drumset into the bigger room but I feel the problems will be similar.
...recording with 4 mics currently, using 2 shure sm57s as overheads

I assume everyone else thought he was talking about the recorded audio coming back through his monitors in his mix position. If that were true, he could "tone down the volume" with a mouse click. Still, he thinks 'problems will be similar' in a bigger room, it just sounds to me like he's talking about the actual live & loud drum sounds themselves. Before anything is recorded. If I'm wrong then ignore me, but I'm only trying to help.

But still, whether it's the recorded audio or the live/loud drum set, toms ringing ugly should be addressed at the instrument level first.

But I digress from my defensive position...
You guys are absolutely right on that EVERYONE should take care of their rooms. Run Ethan's test project and find out what sort of "shape" your room has. Based on the outcome, be prepared to lose a few nights sleep re-positioning your monitors and fixing problems. Don't try to fix your room with EQ unless you are fully aware of what you can and can't accomplish ('cause trust me, it's not that easy - I sure haven't figured it out). But let's keep our eyes on the ball here.

Transmission Over: Resume discussion of treatment materials.

Thanks, Gregg
The Maillard Reaction
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 18:29:48 (permalink)
"toms ringing ugly should be addressed at the instrument level first. "

absolutely

papa2004
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 19:21:40 (permalink)
Gregg,

Sorry I misunderstood the reasoning behind your post...I totally agree that instrument setup (be it drums, guitars, mic placement, etc.,) is a critical factor...I was , as others were, suggesting generic room treatment ideas (which I thought was what the OP was looking for)...

Sorry if my reply to your post seemed harsh (it wasn't intended to be)...

Regards,
Papa
amrkadry
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/23 20:04:56 (permalink)
There is a good and easily readable tutorial on room acoustics by Ethan Winer:
"Acoustic Treatment and Design for Recording Studios and Listening Rooms"

Thank you, I did read through that but some things were still confusing to me, which is why I posted my questions here . Great link though!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. We have a fairly simple, yet complicated room treatment scenario wherein the drum room is actually a room within a room and there are passthrough filters and deflection filters as well as corner killers and bass traps. There is/was an over-head pass through panel under the overhead ceiling trap that we found was our "secret to success" when I reframed/restuffed it for a more "pretty decorator look" and it KILLED the room in a room (badly I must say). Needless to say, the old panel(s) went back up and the "custom tricked out pretty one" is in the side yard rotting. If you get your room in decent shape don't go gettin' all Martha Steward on it

I feel this way too which is why I am having the feeling that I should start slow and build things up. I'll start with a few bass traps in addition to the blankets I have, and if it sounds good then I'll let it be

I assume everyone else thought he was talking about the recorded audio coming back through his monitors in his mix position. If that were true, he could "tone down the volume" with a mouse click. Still, he thinks 'problems will be similar' in a bigger room, it just sounds to me like he's talking about the actual live & loud drum sounds themselves. Before anything is recorded. If I'm wrong then ignore me, but I'm only trying to help

Yes, that's right GMGM, I was talking about the sound IN the room, before being recorded. The toms ARE a bit ringy... kind of undefined. However I feel it's not the tuning as much as the room. I have taken my drums to a rehearsal studio before, and the same tom/snare drum which is loud and ringy in my room would sound way more controlled in the studio. The studio I go to is completely sound proofed and acoustically treated though, but still... my room makes things too ringy in my opinion.

So I'll try to get started on some bass traps and let you all know how it works out. I'm not sure yet if I will move to a different room, I feel that the second room is not that much bigger to justify moving my drums and recording equipment but we'll see.

Regarding the bass traps, is the tutorial on youtube a good way to start making them? Or does anyone have different suggestions?

This is the one I am talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyYUpkpL0gw
Crg
  • Total Posts : 7719
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 03:14:38 (permalink)
Hi Beagle, It was me who posted that reply. The reference you are asking for is part of the Material Safety Data System useed in the construction industry. Since I am an electrician I constantly come into contact with industrial products on the job. Rock Wool is a known irritant of the respirtory system, sinus's, throat, lungs. Small amounts are said to harmless, continued exposure can cause big problems. Wrapping it in a fabric that "breathes" will cut down the dipersion of fine particulate but subjecting it to vibration loosens the friable fine dust it can make. Bass trap? I've seen it so thick you want to choke while working, it is certainly not something you want drifting around your studio in any amount.
ORIGINAL: Beagle

Rock Wool whether in the bag or not is a known resperitory hazard and sheds friable debris to small to see.

Is this true? why do studios use it for bass traps? where is there a reference to back this up?

Craig DuBuc
papa2004
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 04:36:29 (permalink)
Craig,

Have another smoke and relax...The info contained within the MSDS is designed to be in compliance with OSHA regulations (and to cover the manufacturers' respective a$$e$ in the event of a class-action lawsuit).

Properly constructed devices (walls, floors, bass traps, etc.,) using Rock Wool, in a properly ventilated area, are probably not any more of a respiratory irritant (for most people) than a pet cat. Nearly everything known to mankind is a potential respiratory irritant to some people. Considering the fall-out from the asbestos problems, I doubt it would be possible to distribute a similar product that is available to consumers at the "home improvement" level unless the governing bodies deemed it safe to do so.

For those who wish to be more "Eco-friendly", there are alternatives. CLICK HERE to read more. The concept they present is interesting.

Regards,
Papa
The Maillard Reaction
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 06:29:48 (permalink)
Ah Cotton!

My pet peeve... and favorite inexpensive fabric.

Cotton means PESTICIDE sprayed everywhere... KILLING everything. Like, not good!

How's that? I'm flying my greeny flag now :-)

Now If I could only figure out what nasty substance they treat that cotton with to meet the ASTM fire safety specs...

Did anyone see the TV show Eleventh Hour last night?

warm fuzzys,
mike

papa2004
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 07:47:01 (permalink)

Ah Cotton!

My pet peeve... and favorite inexpensive fabric.

Cotton means PESTICIDE sprayed everywhere... KILLING everything. Like, not good!

How's that? I'm flying my greeny flag now :-)

Not sure where that's coming from. There are a lot of cotton fields in this area of the country and, somehow, flora and fauna have managed to continue living. What's the "KILLING everything" reference?

Now If I could only figure out what nasty substance they treat that cotton with to meet the ASTM fire safety specs...

The specs are listed HERE. If you need further information I suppose you could research the following:

BUILDING CODES
ICC - Evaluation Report #114/LARR - ICC ER 1134
Environmental Spec. - 1350
Building Codes - BOCA, CABO, ICBO, SBCCI

State of California Bureau of Thermal Insulation
(License # TI-1367 Reg # CA-T367AZ)

Did anyone see the TV show Eleventh Hour last night?

warm fuzzys,
mike

No. I was watching the World Series (and the interior of my eyelids).

"warm fuzzys"? Won't they create airborne particles that might be considered a respiratory irritant?

[EDIT] BTW, I am in NO way affiliated with the company referenced in my original post. I haven't purchased any of their products nor have I had any contact with them. I just happened to recall their product line from a time when I researching ideas for the design of a game room for a client.

For the record, I try to be as "eco-friendly" as possible (without becoming fanatical about it)--not for my benefit but for the benefits that my grandchildren, and their children, might reap...
post edited by papa2004 - 2008/10/24 07:59:59

Regards,
Papa
Freddie H
Max Output Level: -39 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3617
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 08:22:03 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: slartabartfast

This is my setup:

Hey!

You must be the studio next door me? I have the same kind of room! It sure gets lonely sometimes too....Perhaps I have over-treat the room too, what do you recon?

Do you think the jacket are uncomfortable too? I never get it “WHY” we need to ware them sometimes, in the studio? .... LOL

Have a nice Weekend All of you!

Regards
Freddie
post edited by Freddie H - 2008/10/24 08:29:03
The Maillard Reaction
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 08:33:37 (permalink)
I think you'll find it easy to learn that cotton is the row crop which gets the largest and most frequent doses of Pesticide.

Because it's not a food product it isn't regulated like something we might be concerned about eating. The only thing regulating pesticide application on cotton is the cost to yield balance of purchasing the pesticide product

However, there is the great irony that cottonseed that has been "reaped" from the cotton material can "magically" change status from by-product to "food" without having to have been considered a food crop while it's in the field. So all the cottonseed oil in the cheap junk food sent to the poor parts of town is not grown to the standard of any other food oil. But that's another story.

One may or may not choose to be aware of the millions of beneficial insects we share the planet with. The pesticide sprayed on cotton fields kills all of them. I care about that... I understand other people believe they have a manifest destiny to harvest the earths bounty with every advantage they can imagine. I like to stay friendly about that... but honestly it breaks my heart.

I live in a cotton belt as well. It's my contention that all those Boll Weevil monuments we are both familiar with are really institutionalized distractions to keep us thinking of the growth of the pesticide industry as a great victory. While in reality, the growth of the pesticide industry permitted hundreds (maybe thousands) of small rural towns to retain and continue development of infrastructures that provided benefits to so many people that the downsides of pesticide is ignored and the victory over the Boll Weevil has become considered a great step forward.

Why do you think "big cotton" spends millions on the "Natural" campaign?

Your in the biz, you know why money like that is spent. :-(

That's the point I'm trying to make.

all the best,
mike

edit spelling
post edited by mike_mccue - 2008/10/24 09:05:58

lazarous
Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1461
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 09:03:25 (permalink)
Mike, I'd love to buy you a beer and commiserate sometime.

Corey

Ath 64 3500+
MSI K8N N2 Plat ATX 939 Mobo
2Gb DDR2 400
RME Hammerfall HDSP 9652
UAD1 4.2
WinXP Pro SP2
Sonar 8.3PE
New Henry and Buster episodes available!
The Maillard Reaction
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 09:10:57 (permalink)
Great, I enjoy beer!

big smile on my face,
mike

GMGM
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 10:25:03 (permalink)
Original Papa2004 - Sorry if my reply to your post seemed harsh (it wasn't intended to be)...

No problem & no offense was taken either. I tend to get defensive pretty easily - which is my fault. If I'd ever bother to proof-read my posts, I might be able to make them a little more clear and concise. I knew I was sort of hijacking the conversation.

And besides, the OP came back and further stated that he believes it IS an acoustic/treatment issue, so my earlier comments are kind of out the window anyway . So, back to foam & blankets!

Beagle
  • Total Posts : 50621
RE: Room Treatment 2008/10/24 11:24:33 (permalink)
Thanks Craig and Papa for clarification.

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1