Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate?

Author
Song Writer
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 67
2010/07/29 23:40:35 (permalink)

Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate?

This is a ruff take on a song that I would like to collaborate on with someone else. If you can sing or play lead guitar then this is the basic foundation of the song.

Here is the link to the song.  Hey Baby!

As I stated above, it is a ruff version and not meant to be perfect by no means. If you wanna sing and add words or lead guitar then drop me a email.

Song Writer

26 Replies Related Threads

Scottytunes
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5695
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/07/30 07:20:23 (permalink)
    Great song! Too bad I'm leaving for a week. I'd love to shred all over this.

String Jammer
    lostandconfused
    • Total Posts : 87
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/07/30 13:28:44 (permalink)
    Hi,

Would it be possible to download this to my computer in order to listen  a few times offline?

Not done this for a while so no promises - just curious to see if......

Vincent.

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/01 01:38:31 (permalink)
    Scottytunes

The music will still be here when you get back if you feel that strong about adding to it. Just drop me an email and I will send you whatever you want.

Songwriter

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/01 01:40:10 (permalink)
    lostandconfused

Hi,

Would it be possible to download this to my computer in order to listen  a few times offline?

Vincent.

Send me an email on here and I will send you a link to download whatever you want to hear. If you need the individual tracks I can send those also. Although, as I stated in the original post, this is only the start, and there are several mistakes that haven't been worked on yet.

Thank you for your interest,

Songwriter

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/04 00:30:04 (permalink)
    lostandconfused

Hi,

Vincent.

Never mind, I have another user who can sing and has spent 24 years on piano/guitar/voice and is a professional musician who wants to work on this.

Thank you for your interest.

Songwrtier

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/05 00:24:05 (permalink)
    Well, as it goes, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is too good to be true.

Heck, All I was asking for was for someone to add Vocals to this, and perhaps lead.

I can add the lead guitar myself. And I can add the vocals, but the problem is nobody here seems to like my vocals no matter what I do. I guess it isn't processed enough like everyone elses.

The offer still stands for anyone wanting to add to this songs. I have words for this song and a lead guitar, but I would rather see and hear what others have to offer if they are interested before I offer my own with the mix with VOX and lead guitar.

"I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANYBODY TO FINISH MY SONGS, I am looking for others who are interested in making them better". 

Here is the link to the song, the song is called Hey Baby! Here's the link : Hey Baby!

Songwriter

post edited by Song Writer - 2010/08/05 12:30:56

SteveStrummerUK
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 31112
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/05 04:18:12 (permalink)
    Song Writer

And I can add the vocals, but the problem is nobody here seems to like my vocals no matter what I do. I guess it isn't processed enough like everyone elses. 

Hi there Bobby Song Writer

Uh, noboby here has heard your vocals - you're er... new remember

Oops

Why don't you just give up this BS FFS?

Music:     The Coffee House BandVeRy MeTaL

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/05 12:38:08 (permalink)
    SteveStrummerUK

Song Writer

And I can add the vocals, but the problem is nobody here seems to like my vocals no matter what I do. I guess it isn't processed enough like everyone elses. 

Hi there Bobby Song Writer

Uh, noboby here has heard your vocals - you're er... new remember

Oops

Why don't you just give up this BS FFS?

The sad part is that you think my real name is bobby, I'll give you a hint "NO IT'S NOT".

How would you know whether anybody here has heard my vocals or not? I have chatted with several people who use these forums via email, they have heard me sing and feel the same as me, a better singer would be better for the song.

FFS?  Just because you don't like others who are here to make friends and music doesn't mean that others don't. 

I could care less whether you like my forums or not, that's your problem, not mine, I have real friends that use them and that's all that matters to me.

Song Writer

SteveStrummerUK
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/05 13:21:43 (permalink)
    Song Writer

The sad part is that you think my real name is bobby, I'll give you a hint "NO IT'S NOT".

I understand.

It's Jeff - isn't it Bobby Jeff?

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/05 20:34:19 (permalink)
    SteveStrummerUK

Song Writer

I understand.

F*** U**!

alkie
    Max Output Level: -48 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2706
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/05 22:22:47 (permalink)
    I thought that music and website was rather familiar...when i listened a few days back.
    Welcome back BOBBY!!!!!!

Whoa.... to you ...oh...earth and sea...
    for the devil sends the beast with wrath.....
    because he knows the time is short.....
    let him who hath understanding.....
    reckon the number of the beast.....
    for it is a human number...
    it`s number is.....

So if JESUS rose from the DEAD
    Does that mean he`s the ORIGINAL ZOMBIE?
    SteveStrummerUK
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/06 14:47:26 (permalink)
    Song Writer

SteveStrummerUK

Song Writer

I understand.

F*** U**!

LMAO

Jeff, you complete cretin - you can't even spell F*** Y** correctly

And you were doing so well

No punishment instigated.......

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/07 05:00:17 (permalink)
    SteveStrummerUK

Song Writer

SteveStrummerUK

Song Writer

I understand.

F*** U**!

LMAO

In all seriousness, thank you for your help Steve. I have my forums and I am going to use them and stick to them. A lot of people might ask "Why have forums when you can come here".

The reason why is it will be easier for me to communicate with friends "I know in person" and family members in one place to "Let the people I want to have my music be heard the most by listen to it". 

Either way, I had a good run of things, not sure, this could go either way. We shall see.

Take care and God Bless!

Song Writer

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/08 16:53:26 (permalink)
    SteveStrummerUK

Song Writer

SteveStrummerUK

Song Writer

I understand.

F*** U**!

LMAO

No I am LMAO, because I was trying to say "FART UUU", only being nice about it by editing it, you on the other hand appear to be trying to say a profanity.

I will say whoever keeps attempting to syn flood my internet connection would be well advised to stop right away, that is illegal, not to mention it's a waste of time anyway with no effect on my service. Let's see, this started, Oh yeah, when I let users on a certain forum know that I had my own forums.  Just thought I'd mention this for those who might be interested.

Song  Writer

peggysuechan
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 581
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/10 19:27:43 (permalink)
    Nice website. That can't be easy to create a website of that caliber and write music too. 

I enjoyed your idea. Sounded clear and tight on my blown speakers.

If I'm practicing a sin, I'm going to Hell.
    If I'm obeying Jesus, I'm going to Heaven. 

SusieChan.com
    Scottytunes
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/10 20:44:02 (permalink)
    Song Writer

Scottytunes

The music will still be here when you get back if you feel that strong about adding to it. Just drop me an email and I will send you whatever you want.

Songwriter

Where?

String Jammer
    Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/10 23:35:46 (permalink)
    Scottytunes

Song Writer

Scottytunes

Songwriter

Where?

It's online, I'll send you the creds soon. Sorry, there are some internet experts who seem to have nothing better than try and syn flood my IP, which is a waste of time, but it's made me realize I need to upgrade my security either way.

Take care, thank you for your interest.

Song Writer

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 00:11:41 (permalink)
    Sorry, I had a few problems, but I am back up and running 100% now.

If I am in violation of any of the terms of service for these forums then I would suggest that the admins inform me with a reply. Or block me.

I have not done nothing but try and post my music.

I will be posting my new music soon, thank you for your interest.

Song Writer

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 00:15:25 (permalink)
    Scottytunes

Song Writer

Scottytunes

Songwriter

Where?

Read the previous post.

Song Writer

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 00:42:19 (permalink)

Someone has been trying to "ACKt stupid, by trying to commit a SYNfull thing", they failed.

Next.

Song Writer

post edited by Song Writer - 2010/08/12 01:03:07

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 01:23:47 (permalink)
    Song Writer

Someone has been trying to "ACKt stupid, by trying to commit a SYNfull thing", they failed.

Next.

Song Writer

If anyone wants to hear my music anymore, Sorry, it is done forever, I am done with music forever.

I guess I'm done, Heck, all I wanted to do was make friends and try and create music.

It's sad that some A-Hole, and a few people who think they OWN these forums, Burp _uh_Robby_NetworkATT Specs..............

It would have been nice to have collaborated with you folks, but JEALOUSY for my talents seems to have made me unavailable.

God bless you all. I will never come to these forums again, and I guess that was the purpose to begin with. But the thing is, I have always said : "All these forums have to do is say so" and I'm done.

I'm done. Without notice.

Take care all,

Song Writer

post edited by Song Writer - 2010/08/12 01:24:50

Song Writer
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 01:27:39 (permalink)
    "HELL NO THIS IS NOT A DRAMA POST"!!!!!!!!!

I am merely saying "GOODBYE".

ADIOS!

CYA!

TAKE CARE

HASTA LA VISTA!

Song Writer

marcos69
    Max Output Level: -26 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4950
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 09:57:13 (permalink)
    Bye Bobby.  See you next week.

Mark Wessels

At CD Baby

At Soundclick
    Beagle
    • Total Posts : 50621
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 10:15:05 (permalink)
    Come on Mark - that's NOT Bobby!  he's told us a million times!

[shakes head] you have no ideal....

http://soundcloud.com/beaglesound/sets/featured-songs-1
    i7, 16G DDR3, Win10x64, MOTU Ultralite Hybrid MK3
    Yamaha MOXF6, Hammond XK3c, other stuff.
    jamesg1213
    • Total Posts : 21760
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 12:11:50 (permalink)
    If anyone wants to hear my music anymore, Sorry, it is done forever, I am done with music forever.

I guess I'm done

I will never come to these forums again

I'm done. Without notice.

ADIOS!

CYA!

TAKE CARE

HASTA LA VISTA!

So...what you saying then? You going or sumfink?

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
    Scottytunes
    Re:Ruff take of a song I have an ideal on. Anybody want to collaborate? 2010/08/12 19:16:11 (permalink)
    I think you might want to try stand up comedy.

No, on second thought.....

String Jammer
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1