SEARCHING SPECIAL INSTRUMENT IN DIMENSION PRO! - Please help!

Author
Z.ruoy
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2
2010/07/28 06:55:44 (permalink)

SEARCHING SPECIAL INSTRUMENT IN DIMENSION PRO! - Please help!

Hello Guys,

I have a very urgent problem: I need to finish a beat for a song.
I used a special Dimension Pro sound which you can hear in the WAVE File (link below).

The poblem: Due to technical problems I reinstalled the program  - and after that I couldnt find the right sound anymore!!
I once thought to find it under the "Bells" section, but no Bell sounded like the instrument you hear in this WAVE File.

dimension pro bell sound.wav

Can anyone tell me the name of this Sound? Its the Bell-type sound right at the start of the WAVE FIle (not the baseline).

YOU WOULD HELP ME A LOT WITH THIS INFORMATION!!! - Thanks in advance!

Z. Ruoy

3 Replies Related Threads

Chregg
    Max Output Level: -51.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2382
    Re:SEARCHING SPECIAL INSTRUMENT IN DIMENSION PRO! - Please help! 2010/08/02 06:53:58 (permalink)
    I've been trying to find it, even in the expansion packs, doesn't sound like a bell, sounds like some sort of FM keys kinda sound, did you add effect to it, cant find it for the life of me
    Z.ruoy
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:SEARCHING SPECIAL INSTRUMENT IN DIMENSION PRO! - Please help! 2010/08/04 15:46:56 (permalink)
    thanks for your reply! What do u mean by FM Sound? Fm Sound inside the Dim Pro Plugin? Or the Plugin "FM8"- coz im quiet sure that I used Dim Pro...otherwise id take a look inside FM8.

I guess I unfortunately changed the original plugin sound with the effects on Dim Pro- which makes it nearly impossible to recreate it...if id only new what the basic sound is ?!

Anyway thanks for having a look! If u should find it plz dont hestiate posting the name ;)

- Z. Rouy

Chregg
    Max Output Level: -51.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2382
    Re:SEARCHING SPECIAL INSTRUMENT IN DIMENSION PRO! - Please help! 2010/08/05 05:26:12 (permalink)
    dim pro is sample based so there is some samples of fm synthesis, if you added effect to the sound you used (delay i presume) yeah it will be hard to find, the best thing you could do is recreate the sound with dim pro or another synth
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1