Answered(SOLVED) Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
JonD
Max Output Level: -39 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3617
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/01/22 22:11:40 (permalink)
wizard71
reginaldStjohn
Did you do a "reset" of the VSTs before you scanned?

No i didnt need to.

Hm, did anyone actually try resetting and rescanning?  I see rescanning (with no resetting mentioned).

From the steps involved that seem to have fixed the problem, sounds like the equivalent of reset and rescan.

SonarPlat/CWbBL, Win 10 Pro, i7 2600K, Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, 16GB DDR3, Radeon HD5450, TC Electronic Impact Twin, Kawai MP11 Piano, Event ALP Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, Too Many Plugins, My lucky hat.
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/01/22 22:29:06 (permalink)
JonD
wizard71
reginaldStjohn
Did you do a "reset" of the VSTs before you scanned?

No i didnt need to.

Hm, did anyone actually try resetting and rescanning?  I see rescanning (with no resetting mentioned).

From the steps involved that seem to have fixed the problem, sounds like the equivalent of reset and rescan.

I did this several times in the hopes that I wouldn't have to uninstall....but it didn't work....
I actually had to uninstall - rescan - reinstall - rescan for it to work.

JonD
Max Output Level: -39 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3617
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/01/22 23:35:05 (permalink)
cclarry

I did this several times in the hopes that I wouldn't have to uninstall....but it didn't work....
I actually had to uninstall - rescan - reinstall - rescan for it to work.

OK, thanks Larry.  Well, I think this thread might have to be made into a sticky - at least until a fix is released.

SonarPlat/CWbBL, Win 10 Pro, i7 2600K, Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, 16GB DDR3, Radeon HD5450, TC Electronic Impact Twin, Kawai MP11 Piano, Event ALP Monitors, Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro, Too Many Plugins, My lucky hat.
mrneil2
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 126
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/01/23 08:48:00 (permalink)
wizard71
mrneil2
I have been getting the same error: Error: [Melodyne] Call initProc for some time now on Sonar x3E. I am waiting for my authorization code from JRR for Platinum.
I have tried the solutions from other threads with no success and I usually pick the ignore option. (I’m not at home now so I don’t know the exact wording).  One solution that did not work for me was moving the dll’s up a folder.
Since it seems this solution works I am going to give it a try when I get home but I have some questions.
Clint said (post 14)“I removed the dll files from my vst2 and vst3 folder, then opened Sonar and did a scan. I closed Sonar and put the dll files back to where they were and opened Sonar and did a scan...fixed.”
How do I remove the dll’s? Does it mean delete them? If I delete them how do I get them back?
JS516 said (post 18) “Remove the VST that failed, start sonar up and let it scan, shut it down, put the dlls back, and then start sonar again will get around the issue.”
I guess it’s the same question, how do I Remove the vst that failed? Does this mean delete the vst and reinstall?
I really need step by step instructions.

Hi MrNeil, this is what i did. (i only have vst3 melodyne installed) You dont need to delete, they just need to be dragged somewhere that isnt a VST scan path.

1) opened c:\programfiles\common files\vst3 folder and located the melodyne.vst3 file
2) dragged it from folder onto desktop.
3) opened sonar and rescanned VSTs
4) closed sonar
5) dragged melodyne.vst3 file back from desktop to original folder
6) opened sonar and rescanned VST's
7) done!

Hope it works for you

Bibs

Went home and fixed my Melodyne problem by following the above step by step instructions.  Thank You!!!!!!!!

Software:Platinum    

Computer: HP Envy  i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz , 8GB Ram, 64bit Operating System, Windows 10
Western Digital (1TB) External Hard Drive
Roland Octa-Capture    
M-Audio Keystation 88es
gkephart
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 19
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/02/17 16:41:29 (permalink)
Thanks- fixed it for me as well!
-Gary
Acclimate12
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/02/28 19:30:01 (permalink)
Bugger! I have tried all of these suggestions and still cannot get Melodyne to show up in Platinum
rezab
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 113
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/02/28 22:46:13 (permalink)
I have the almost the same problem. No more Region FX melodyne for me. I have been mailing to support. In the beginning I was very surprised on the time and competence on the support side. I could have been more disappointed. Have'nt heard from him/them in a while. I still don't have Melodyne region FX available. I had it available to me for a few days (clean new SONAR Platinum member no x3 or something else) And then it wasn't there anymore. I do have the VST3 available. But I still have to "transfer" Al the recordings /files to load it up. Yeah melodyne works... but not as promised. I actually am still busy figuring out the problem It consumes my days I am still busy trying various combinations to magically solve the problem. To be complete. Melo VST3 works. I was promised a region FX plugin... I still make music but I can;t help my brain bring puzzled en provoked by the situation.

I have learnd that the XLN online updater/installer brought some issues. I can confirm that. Just now spending my days trying all possible combinations in the hope something will magically work. The Logic of the problem is far beyond me. An I am Not stupid.......

I will however post eventually if I find a solution. I was very happy on the support from the bakers. However it does seem ( I am a NewB to forum and CW so please excuse if I am living in the wrong perception) But I have'nt got a solution and haven't received an answer yet. Like he/they (CW Support) forgot about my issue (yes, it isn't as bad as it could be. But still I would expect at very least a Mail with an explanation or something. Now I live in the perception the baker are interested in making minty an as for support; as long as it isn't complicated you get an answer but when it start to be difficult NO ANSWER.

I AM CONFIDENT TO FINDA THE SOLUTION to my problem that dseems to be related ( judging by. the symptoms).

I just hAVE TO do it by myself that would take some time. CW support forgot about me.

So I GUES for the other people who have this problem ( I didn't realize it could be a problem outside my config because of Sonar being the best and all.

PLS if some anybody has the same issue ; How did you solve this?

Please help me guys as CW support just doesn't reply anymore.

I was probably flagged as difficult person as I didn't have receive any comma lately and
I never reported the issue as being fixed. 

My DAW hours are being spend to solve this issue.

NO GUSTA
Acclimate12
  • Total Posts : 23
Re: Got Platinum...Melodyne no longer appears in region fx 2015/02/28 23:19:30 (permalink)
I actually have none of my vst3s showing up in Platinum, even though my scan path is going to the vst3 folder. No Melodyne in the region fx. The Boz Bark of Dog and ReMatrix don't appear as modules I can insert, the tape emulator in the pro channel gives me an error code and when I launch Platinum and any other Pro Channel Modules I try to insert continue to give error codes that the plug ins failed to work. Everything works without issue in X3. Also waiting to hear back from Support...
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1