SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
birdg735
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 137
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/27 14:25:02 (permalink)
Thanks All -- checking them out now. I'm about 99% on this one -- 3 days to decide and which plug, although as I understand, I would have until the end of May for the added IK product.

TA -- b
harmony gardens
Max Output Level: -40.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3490
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/27 14:25:24 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Dream Logic Audio

No those links aren't currently working for some reason, even from the original post from Squids. However, I did notice that he now has them available on the group buy page. You can check them out here: http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=1975

I have to admit, this is an amazing value.

Yeah, sorry about that. I copy/pasted those off the kvr site, and squids must have pulled them from the server when he put them on the sign up page. The samples on the sign up page are the same as those I linked to. I'll edit those out. 354 now. We have a good shot at those Banks Banks!
Dream Logic Audio
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 100
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/27 19:30:23 (permalink)
But 400 is still a ways to go in 3 days, so don't Bank on the Banks Banks!

/ducks

i7 2600k │Win 7x64 │VS-100 Interface │Sonar Platinum │Melodyne Editor │Waves Diamond │Ozone 5 Advanced │All Slate Digital Plugs QL Spaces │Hollywood Orchestral Diamond │EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Platinum & Symphonic Choirs & Silk & Gypsy & RA & Voices of Passion & Stormdrum 2 & Goliath & Solo Violin & The Dark Side & Pianos & Ministry of Rock 2 │Superior Drummer 2 │Addictive Drums 2 │Sample Modeling Libraries │Komplete Sibelius
harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/27 21:45:58 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Dream Logic Audio

But 400 is still a ways to go in 3 days, so don't Bank on the Banks Banks!

/ducks

There's going to be some drama for sure!! I would sure like to get that one!! If not,,, it's still a great deal. This is going to be like watching the Superbowl, this year. We won't know the outcome until it ends!
Alphadeus
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 41
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/27 23:34:59 (permalink)
Well, we only need 42 people to reach 400.

That's 14 people a day for 3 days. I think it's definitely possible. Although we'll need more to cover drop outs and Rejected credit cards. Even if we don't get Banks Bank we're still in for one incredible deal. I've never owned Sampletank but playing with the demo it looks like a pretty solid program.
altima_boy_2001
Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2033
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/28 00:20:42 (permalink)
So the Group Buy ends on Apr 30 and the free IK product promotion requires the qualifying software to be registered by Apr 30. That's cutting it close for getting the free download, isn't it? Or have they posted something about this already? I'm thinking about it, but the only free plugin I don't have yet is the Jimi Hendrix one and I've already got a ton of SampleTank sounds I haven't even tried out yet...

IK is in Italy which is 6 hours ahead of the East Coast, so what time are eSoundz ending this all?
Dream Logic Audio
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 100
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/28 00:40:14 (permalink)
altima_boy: The question of the registration date and the free plug was clarified on the group buy forum. They worked it out so you'll have up to 4 weeks into May to register your group-buy-acquired SampleTank with IK to receive your free VST.

I'm not sure the exact hour the group buy ends on the 30th, but if you're interested you should join before the end of the day, your time, wednesday to be safe.

i7 2600k │Win 7x64 │VS-100 Interface │Sonar Platinum │Melodyne Editor │Waves Diamond │Ozone 5 Advanced │All Slate Digital Plugs QL Spaces │Hollywood Orchestral Diamond │EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Platinum & Symphonic Choirs & Silk & Gypsy & RA & Voices of Passion & Stormdrum 2 & Goliath & Solo Violin & The Dark Side & Pianos & Ministry of Rock 2 │Superior Drummer 2 │Addictive Drums 2 │Sample Modeling Libraries │Komplete Sibelius
harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/28 05:50:45 (permalink)
We should all realize that when someone jumps in on this deal at this point, the main work has been done. We got to the lowest price and got all the sets Squids dangled in front at the start of the group buy. So at the beginning,,, this was it. This is the full monty.

If you read the thread, some of us were working on Squids to put more stuff in the soundsets,,, to dig into his treasure chest to pull out some stuff we wanted. The extra brass sounds, and the Floyd vocals, and some of the instruments in the rare vol #2 were things people requested to have included. Squids accomodated a lot of that, and that's part of it, too. We're getting quite a few extra goodies for hitting 300.

As it got closer to 300, we started asking for him to come up with something extra if it hits 400. He came up with the Banks Bank if it hit 400.

I guess to distill it,, we're already getting an extra good deal now. Getting the Banks Bank would make it extra extra special.
altima_boy_2001
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/28 21:17:36 (permalink)
Well, I decided to join (should be 364 now but the counter didn't update immediately). Sounds like they're getting the serial numbers from IK at the end so they'll know what serial numbers are eligible for a free product download after the posted deadline....

Edit: 369 now...

Harmony Gardens, you must be getting all these group buys super cheap with all the ePointz referrals. I don't know who else to give them to...
post edited by altima_boy_2001 - 2008/04/28 23:38:17
harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/29 00:14:43 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: altima_boy_2001

Well, I decided to join (should be 364 now but the counter didn't update immediately). Sounds like they're getting the serial numbers from IK at the end so they'll know what serial numbers are eligible for a free product download after the posted deadline....

Edit: 369 now...

Harmony Gardens, you must be getting all these group buys super cheap with all the ePointz referrals. I don't know who else to give them to...

Thanks altima,,, actually, since epointz don't apply to GB's, so I'm paying the same amount everyone else does. I know of a few people who've referred me, and I'm grateful to anyone who does.

I do like GB's a lot,,, because they are always a great deal. I was in the GPO group buy, Wusikstation, Spazio, and a number of eSoundz GB's. They have all been a lot of fun, and I've felt they were all a good deal. It's all stuff I use, too. Sales are nice, too, like the ones Cakewalk offers on thier stuff.

What makes this GB especially cool to me, is that I've been playing live in a duo with a friend of mine, doing classic/prog rock and some original material. We're doing a lot of Doors, Floyd, Steely Dan, Moody Blues, and some motown stuff,,,the music I grew up with. I'm surprised how many young people love that music, too. This stuff fits that venture to a T. I've had to put my studio activities on the back burner, and work out a little to get in shape for playing live,,,, but there's nothing like gigging to polish your chops. Sampletank is a big part of it. I'm using 4 keyboards in the show, and I set up a templet to route each one to a channel. I can quickly change my sounds by using Combi's I made to load the sounds I need for each song. It's working great.

Onward to 400!!

losguy
Max Output Level: -20 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5506
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/29 16:44:22 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: harmony gardens
I guess to distill it,, we're already getting an extra good deal now. Getting the Banks Bank would make it extra extra special.

Holy moly. When I joined (at 358) I didn't even know about the Banks Bank. You're right, t's better to think of that as fairy dust on top of the icing on the cake, but wow, what a great opportunity / privilege that would be.

Psalm 30:12
All pure waves converge at the Origin
harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/29 17:10:15 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: losguy

Holy moly. When I joined (at 358) I didn't even know about the Banks Bank. You're right, t's better to think of that as fairy dust on top of the icing on the cake, but wow, what a great opportunity / privilege that would be.

In case anyone missed info about the secret Banks Bank,,, which is no secret now... here's Squids post about it. Don't miss this!!!

As far as the bonus for hitting 400... I'll include the secret "Banks Bank" I like to call it. But, these extra sounds will be a FORUM/WORD OF MOUTH/UNOFFICIAL bonus only! You will have to REQUEST it which means you are "in the know" through word of mouth (we won't be posting this on the Group Buy page as an official bonus). So... good thing you kept up with the discussion huh? Feel free to spread the word about it but only those that read it somewhere will know to ask for it. The deadline to ask for it will be by the end of May. Here's what it is. These are SampleTank format sounds I am making for Tony Banks just to have on hand for writing or if he perhaps plays again with Genesis.. which might happen you never know. Next time out he could use the Receptor hopefully. This sound set won't be officially released as it is (but some of it will eventually be in the next big Sonik Synth update). It includes samples of the same presets he uses on the Synclavier, Prophet 10, Arp Quadra, RMI -separated Harpsi/Piano and organ mode, Hammond L102, Roland VP330 choir, Mellotron and it has most (if not ALL) of the Arp ProSoloist presets.

But, this one we're going to be strict about. It HAS to at least hit 400 for this special bonus. If it gets 399 that's not 400. Also, no one can drop out and still count so it has to be a final 400. In that case you might want to shoot for 410 or something to cover some that drop out or cards get declined etc. Since you already got some nice bonuses we won't just give this to you if it is close. Break that 400 barrier and it's yours. GOOD LUCK!

We're at 391 now!!
inmazevo
Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3276
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/29 20:36:49 (permalink)

There you go,
- zevo

(wasn't me... can't take credit, but still - it's impressive)
harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/30 00:22:59 (permalink)
409,,, I think we're safe with the Banks Bank. Nobody is gonna drop out of this one,,,, lol.

losguy
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/30 11:14:33 (permalink)
Not me, not if I can help it!!

harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/30 16:58:49 (permalink)
Here's the latest news from the GB.

Okay, guys, good news. You can get your free IK effect now!

So... here's how this is going to have to work on the downloads. We're going to post the products skewed over the next 5 days. Today we're uploading Retro Grooves into your user area because that was the first to be done. We're still doing extra child presets for you guys on the others today and final testing. Banks Bank will be the last one because that was the least expected to be in this but... we're on it and should be done by the latest next Wednesday. So... here's what you guys can do optionally. You CAN either check back in your user area to see if there's something new in there yet... I will post when we've uploaded something as well. We won't send an email out each time because we don't want to bother people with too many emails (some people don't like that). But the OTHER option is just to wait until mid next week to download it all because it will all be up there by then and less people downloading the longer you wait.

I hope that's okay with you guys. We are doing our best here! But... it's worth the tiny wait and remember it is a LOT sooner and cheaper than if it was to be shipped like most group buys so... hang on! SOUNDS SOUNDS SOUNDS GALORE coming your way here. I'll keep you updated.

Also, I got flooded with PMs. Please be patient. I am slammed with some other stuff I have to take care of today as well so I will get back to you as soon as I can.

losguy
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/30 17:10:31 (permalink)
Thanks for the update HG.

So for the download site, by "user area", does Squids mean the eSoundz user area, or the IK user area?

harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/30 19:30:03 (permalink)

Thanks for the update HG.

So for the download site, by "user area", does Squids mean the eSoundz user area, or the IK user area?

Hey Carlos,,,

You download the IK stuff from the IK site, and the sounds will be in your eSoundz members area download.

You should have gotten an email from eSoundz with your Sampletank authorization code, and some directions to start you out. When you get to the IK authorization code, and put your code in. (skip the digital ID for now) and fill out that form. Send it off, and go to your download area. Sampletank will be there for you to download. You will also recieve an email at that point from IK with a link to take you to the page where you select your plug with instructions on how to do that. HTH
post edited by harmony gardens - 2008/04/30 20:06:01
losguy
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/04/30 20:31:00 (permalink)
Yup, sure did. Thanks!

altima_boy_2001
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/05/01 23:06:43 (permalink)
Looks like IK expanded the "buy one get one" deal for everybody and not just the Group Buy customers...

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?plugandmix/index.php

BTW, I'm liking AT Jimi Hendrix a lot more then Amplitube 2...

You can use me as your eSoundz referral (altima_boy_2001).
harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/05/02 07:24:09 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: altima_boy_2001

Looks like IK expanded the "buy one get one" deal for everybody and not just the Group Buy customers...

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/Main.html?plugandmix/index.php

BTW, I'm liking AT Jimi Hendrix a lot more then Amplitube 2...

That takes away the last chance element of the GB, but it gives people a little more time to get in on that offer. Hard to pass up a chance to get a great plug for free! I wonder if they would consider adding SampleTron to the list of qualifying products.
post edited by harmony gardens - 2008/05/02 07:25:17
telebuke
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 169
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/05/03 02:14:16 (permalink)
well the gb is oficially over, 440 people joined.
But the product combination is still available for some days, so it's not too late yet.
http://www.esoundz.com/details.php?ProductID=1975

telebunke

please refer to user my telebunke when buying s.th. at www.esoundz.com, that gives you and me $5 in epointz.
losguy
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/05/13 01:42:45 (permalink)
Here's the latest news from the GB.
... Banks Bank will be the last one because that was the least expected to be in this but... we're on it and should be done by the latest next Wednesday. So... here's what you guys can do optionally. You CAN either check back in your user area to see if there's something new in there yet... I will post when we've uploaded something as well. We won't send an email out each time because we don't want to bother people with too many emails (some people don't like that). But the OTHER option is just to wait until mid next week to download it all because it will all be up there by then and less people downloading the longer you wait.

So... I finally got over to my eSoundz Member Area and I'm downloading everything. The mysterious Banks Bank doesn't show up in the list, though. I did email Allen over at eSoundz, but haven't heard confirmation (am I supposed to?). So, is there some sort of word on this?

harmony gardens
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/05/13 02:30:06 (permalink)

So... I finally got over to my eSoundz Member Area and I'm downloading everything. The mysterious Banks Bank doesn't show up in the list, though. I did email Allen over at eSoundz, but haven't heard confirmation (am I supposed to?). So, is there some sort of word on this?

Hi Carlos,,, yes, the file name is "Rare Instruments Bonus Pack",,, that's the Banks Bank. Not sure exactly why the name change,,, maybe he didn't think Tony would want him using his name, or something. The file should appear in everyones download section without having to contact eSoundz to get it.

There are also a few fixes labeled Rare Accoustic Group Buy Update that has some fixes for Accoustic Vol 2.
losguy
RE: SampleTank/Amplitube/SVX Group Buy 2008/05/13 08:59:18 (permalink)
Ah yes, there it is. Very well, then. Well done, and many thanks!

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1