Select and play next (or previous) note in PRV

Author
zblip2@gmail.com
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 105
2015/11/05 09:19:43 (permalink)
4 (1)

Select and play next (or previous) note in PRV

In other DAW's PRV you have the hability select and play next note (or previous) by pressing Tab or right arrow... This is a quick way to do midi editing and helps alot with workflow. When I switched to Sonar I was surprised to see that this common universal feature in daws was not present. Each time there is an upgrade I allways wish that Sonar had finally joined the majority because this feature makes so much sense... but it has never happened. I suspect that Sonar is making it a point not to include this simple feature in the program as if to make a point about something... It would be so easy to add this in the PRV fonctions. I need this feature. With out it I feel I am missing an essential tool for every day work. It is handy for hearing individual notes in a chord to balance velocities, it is handy for identify double notes, it is handy for jumping to the next note even if if comes up after many mesures of silence, it is handy for working without clicking with the mouse all the time, it is just plain Handy!... PLEASE SONAR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE please please please

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1