Sequencing Wave Files to Play Using Cyclone

Author
maxthecat
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 647
2005/12/11 20:47:11 (permalink)

Sequencing Wave Files to Play Using Cyclone

As there is scant info in the user manual that came with P5 I was hoping somebody can help me out with these questions. I have 4 wave files that I want to add to a track and want them to play in sucession and then loop back to the first wave in the squence and keep repeating that way across the whole track. I tried doing this with Groove Matrix and could not get it to work successfully. Then I thought I would try it in Cyclone but can't quite figure out if it can be done in Cyclone or if so how to do it, anybody have any sugestions. I'm looking to use these 4 waves which are guitar chords for the basis of the song, so I just want them to repeat over and over. Thanks for any help in advance.

2 Replies Related Threads

SteepLearningCurve
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 281
    RE: Sequencing Wave Files to Play Using Cyclone 2005/12/11 22:21:41 (permalink)
    Load a wav in each of the first four pads of Cyclone. Each pad is already assigned a midi note. In your pattern editor make a midi track that triggers each pad in the order you wish using the assigned midi notes. Send that pattern to the Cyclone track and drag the end of it to make it repeat for the length of your song. You may have to turn your wav's into Groove Clips for them to work in Cyclone.
    post edited by SteepLearningCurve - 2005/12/11 22:24:37
    maxthecat
    Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 647
    RE: Sequencing Wave Files to Play Using Cyclone 2005/12/12 00:45:43 (permalink)
    Thanks for the reply, worked like a charm. Maybe someday soon Cakewalk or someone will come out with a comprehensive manual/guide to all the tools in P5 as they have with Sonar.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1