Session Drummer 3

Author
guitarrick40
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14
2010/11/20 20:15:47 (permalink)

Session Drummer 3

Hello Everyone
Can someone tell me why with Session Drummer 3 if I choose Stereo (multiple))outputs, (and assign each track to a drum), when I drag a clip into the track, there's no output... (track shows midi data) also, there are no record buttons and the master record buttons are grayed out.
Thanks - Rick

1 Reply Related Threads

Living Room Rocker
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 675
    Re:Session Drummer 3 2010/11/20 20:38:46 (permalink)
    guitarrick40

Hello Everyone
    Can someone tell me why with Session Drummer 3 if I choose Stereo (multiple))outputs, (and assign each track to a drum), when I drag a clip into the track, there's no output... (track shows midi data) also, there are no record buttons and the master record buttons are grayed out.
    Thanks - Rick

It seems to me that you are pulling a MIDI clip into SD3's audio tracks.  Is that correct?  What I suggest is open SD3 UI and in the mixer page assign each drum voice to a specific track (that being SD3's audio tracks) at the bottom of each SD3 mixer strip (note the number and the drop down pointer).  Now select all of SD3's (audio) tracks and with one of them expanded, select the output to the Master bus or whichever bus/output you desire.  These audio tracks do not record and data (audio or MIDI).  There are there simply for the synth's (SD3 in your case) audio playback output so, they will not have a record button.    Of course you can add effects for further process of each track accordingly.

I hope that helps.  Of course, if I got that wrong and you still need some help, please let me/us know.

Kind regards,

Living Room Rocker
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1