Set Staff View Display Resolution for selected region only

Author
Bluenote
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 23
2015/08/21 05:49:49 (permalink)
5 (2)

Set Staff View Display Resolution for selected region only

After inputting a piece in played in realtime from the piano keyboard, I would like to be able to change the display resolution of selected notes (eg an octave's glissando glide up the keys) so that these are displayed on the staff view at their correct duration. The problem currently is that setting the resolution high enough to do this has to be done for the entire performance. The end result is that the display of the rest of the music notation on the stave is far too precise owing to the natural feel or swing of the piece as performed live.

I am hoping that this improvement would be seen as a real benefit for notation users and is hopefully one which would not require major effort to implement?
post edited by Bluenote - 2015/08/21 06:15:05

1 Reply Related Threads

EyjolfurG
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 103
    Re: Set Staff View Display Resolution for selected region only 2015/09/01 06:38:52 (permalink)
    It would be good if I could "quantize" the display appearance on the score without changing the playback. Today it is possible to define globally "minimum display resulution" in the Score view but it would be nice if I could select some section of notes and define for those only they should be displayed as eight even notes (duplets) or eigth triplets (tuplets) for example.

Eyjolfur G.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1