Setting up Sonar LE with Boss ME-25

Author
tomas1991
  • Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
2011/02/15 10:58:59 (permalink)

Setting up Sonar LE with Boss ME-25

Hey

I got the Boss ME-25, for christmas last year. I installed Sonar LE, that follow with the Boss pedal, and it worked great. A bit of Delay on the monitor, but it was fine. Then one day, i got tired of the delat, and follow tutorials to minimize the delay. Of cause I didn't check if it worked after i changed the settings. I stopped recording for a time, and today when I wanted to start recording again, nothing worked. When opening Sonar, all sound on my computer disappears. And I can''t get the sounds from the Boss ME-25/my guitar, to play in Sonar. 

I don't know which settings I changed, other than I think it had something to d, with the drivers.

I know this isn't alot of info, but I hope you guys can help me out.

Here is some of the settings I'm using. Hope it'll help a bit:

as you can see on this last picture, the track is receiving the sound of the guitar, but I can't hear a thing :S

2 Replies Related Threads

tomas1991
    • Total Posts : 2
    Re:Setting up Sonar LE with Boss ME-25 2011/02/15 12:41:27 (permalink)
    Okay I found out, that the output is set to the output on the ME-25 and not to the computer speakers. So how do I change it, so the output will be my computer speakers?

And I can hear, that the delay have come back. Can anyone give any advice on how to eliminate the delay? I and so tired of getting out of rhythm all the time because of the delay 
    ThomasA
    • Total Posts : 12
    Re:Setting up Sonar LE with Boss ME-25 2011/03/08 17:00:10 (permalink)
    Not sure if I can help, but I'm willing to give it a try.
    I think you should run Sonar LE in ASIO driver mode. Cakewalk provides a "how to set up sonar" - video in the "Get Started" tread on this forum. You should watch the vid and set your settings accordingly.  If I were you, I'd uncheck all Realtek HD under input drivers, and uncheck ME-25 and check all Realtek HD under output drivers. This might solve your delay problem.

See if it works

Thomas
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6