SmartMusic and Cakewalk virtual instruments not compatible

Author
paulstapp
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8
2013/09/16 01:45:05 (permalink)

SmartMusic and Cakewalk virtual instruments not compatible

Smartmusic is an educational program that I am using to learn to play the piano and synthesizers. It needs a noise source to be able to tell me what I am doing and a compatible noise source that tells Smartmusic what I am doing.  So far I have yet to find a compatible synthesizer within Cakewalk.

All of Native instruments I have tested are Compatible. The Garritan I tested is compatible. I may not know what I am doing. Is help on the way?

Paul

2 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re: SmartMusic and Cakewalk virtual instruments not compatible 2013/09/16 12:59:47 (permalink)
    What help?  Use NI - they have plenty of instruments.

Does Smartmusic use DXi, VSTi or standalone?  Since few here are familiar w/ Smartmusic (I haven't heard of it on these forums) a little info might help.

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    Living Room Rocker
    Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 675
    Re: SmartMusic and Cakewalk virtual instruments not compatible 2013/09/22 02:00:06 (permalink)
    Further to AT's questions, can you rewire Smartmusic into SONAR?
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1