Sonar Platinum unable to fully follow MCU's Banking Left and Right

Author
Jesse G
Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4282
2017/02/07 23:29:25 (permalink)

Sonar Platinum unable to fully follow MCU's Banking Left and Right

I own a Mackie Control Universal and previously I was able to Bank my MCU 8 tracks at a time either left or right to see the Console View channels and the Track View tracks move to the left or right until it reached the end of the channels or the beginning.   Currently I have 42 tracks in this project and when I'm looking at the Channel/Track View and when I Bank to the left or right, the screen only shows the channels that are in my immediate view on the screen.  The channels further up or below the current view of Channel /Tracks are never shown on the screen in Sonar.

Is anyone else who is using  a Mackie Control Universal having this problem?  I believed something changed with one of the Platinum updates.  I know the channels used to move all the way in the view to show the very last channel in the Console view & Track View and then move back to show the 1st channel when I banked back to the right 8 channels at a time.

IF I press the select button on the MCU for a track or channel not in current iew in Sonar, the track and channel selected will jump into view.  However, Banking on the MCU previously moved the entire track view and the channel Vvew to show all banked channels and tracks in Sonar by groups of 8 up and down.

Peace,
Jesse G. A fisher of men  <><
==============================
Cakewalk and I are going places together!

Cakewalk By Bandlab, Windows 10 Pro- 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell Processor, Crucial Ballistix 32 GB Ram, PNY GeForce GTX 750, Roland Octa-Capture, Mackie Big Knob, Mackie Universal Controller (MCU), KRK V4's, KRK Rockit 6, Korg TR-61 Workstation, M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller.[/

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1