Sonar Professional going in to demo mode!!!!

Author
biddi4
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 17
2017/11/21 01:39:36 (permalink)

Sonar Professional going in to demo mode!!!!

I bought and paid for Sonar Artist last January, then in September, I upgraded to Professional on the monthly plan upgrade thing. This September, I decided to wipe the laptop clean and dedicate to music only, (like I should have to begin with). Reinstalled Professional ONLY. Friday night, I get a warning saying that it'll go back to demo mode if I don't buy it. Well...I already bought it. I assumed since I used Command center, that it would know this, and let me have what I purchased. I just tried installing Artist and Professional on this machine just to see if it would make any difference to have them on the same machine again. No luck.

I have emailed customer support but I'm stressing because now I only have 10 days left. The recurring payment source is still in place, (PayPal), but the payment for November should have posted on the 19th. I'm stumped.

Anyone have any suggestions? I've posted on our Facebook group already. Funny thing is, some other guy has the same problem as me with the same number of days remaining.

2 Replies Related Threads

Keith Albright [Cakewalk]
    Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1117
    Re: Sonar Professional going in to demo mode!!!! 2017/11/21 17:25:21 (permalink)
    What shows up in the about box?

Keith
    biddi4
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 17
    Re: Sonar Professional going in to demo mode!!!! 2017/11/21 22:59:41 (permalink)
    Keith,
    It says "Status: monthly"
    But with today's news and the fact that I've seen two other people post about this same problem, my guess is that they are cancelling the monthly deals in place.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1