Helpful ReplySonar Upgrades/support/etc.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
FCCfirstclass
Max Output Level: -71 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 969
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/15 14:55:21 (permalink)
IMHO that is good news Alex.

Win 10 Pro x64, 32Gb DDR3 ram, Sonar Platinum, Cubase 9.5, Mackie MCU Pro, Cakewalk VS 100, Roland Octa-Capture,  A 800 Pro, Carver M-1.5t amp & C4000 pre amp, various mics, drums and brass instruments.

And away we go!
pbognar
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 720
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/15 19:40:29 (permalink)
Alex, I have not received Cakwalk emails in months. Can you direct to someone who could help me be notified if there would be an X3 to SPLAT upgrade campaign?

Thanks
Alex Westner [Cakewalk]
Administrator
  • Total Posts : 80
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/15 21:09:54 (permalink)
pbognar
Alex, I have not received Cakwalk emails in months. Can you direct to someone who could help me be notified if there would be an X3 to SPLAT upgrade campaign?

Thanks

I looked you up and it seems that you're currently unsubscribed from our emails.

Please sign-up again and PM me offline when you do - I'll try to make sure you're in, thanks!

Alex Westner
VP Product Strategy & Innovation

pbognar
Max Output Level: -76 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 720
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/15 21:29:14 (permalink)
Alex Westner [Cakewalk]
pbognar

Thanks

I looked you up and it seems that you're currently unsubscribed from our emails.

Please sign-up again and PM me offline when you do - I'll try to make sure you're in, thanks!

Thanks.  I must have screwed something up.
FLZapped
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 152
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/16 07:21:31 (permalink)
pbognar

Thanks

I don't think I've ever received an email from Cakewalk.
chuckebaby
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13146
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/16 11:14:16 (permalink)
FLZapped
pbognar

Thanks

Have you tried signing up for Cakewalk email ?

Windows 8.1 X64 Sonar Platinum x64
Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB
Focusrite Saffire 18I8 - Mackie Control

FLZapped
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/16 18:52:58 (permalink)
chuckebaby
FLZapped
pbognar

Thanks

again?
chuckebaby
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/16 20:27:21 (permalink)
FLZapped
chuckebaby
FLZapped
pbognar

Thanks

again?

Not sure what to tell you, I singed up once 6 years ago and I still receive them till this day.
Check your spam folder. good luck.

Custom built: Asrock z97 1150 - Intel I7 4790k - 16GB corsair DDR3 1600 - PNY SSD 220GB

FLZapped
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/17 20:29:27 (permalink)
chuckebaby
FLZapped
chuckebaby
FLZapped
pbognar

Thanks

again?

Not sure what to tell you, I singed up once 6 years ago and I still receive them till this day.

Quite frankly, the idea one would have to sign up after spending hundreds of dollars is nuts. Every other company I've done business with on the internet automatically sends me updates unless I specifically opt out.

It really shouldn't matter if I've signed up for emails or not when something as important as a major pricing policy change is happening. I should be notified regardless.
azslow3
Max Output Level: -42.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3297
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/18 10:56:42 (permalink)
FLZapped
Quite frankly, the idea one would have to sign up after spending hundreds of dollars is nuts. Every other company I've done business with on the internet automatically sends me updates unless I specifically opt out.

It really shouldn't matter if I've signed up for emails or not when something as important as a major pricing policy change is happening. I should be notified regardless.

There are many (most?) users which have signed up once during the first product registration and have always received all notifications. There was one major change in accounting several years ago, when Cakewalk Shop account was merged with Cakewalk Forum account.

When e-mail addresses was changed or was different in 2 registrations, there was several reports people had problems.
Also some web/e-mail providers ban complete networks after any attack attempt from related IP address range, in that case mails can not be delivered (I had that recently with my site, provider has blocked many IP ranges after several massive attacks from all over the world. I have only notices that because a kind user of this forum took time to PM me that the link in my signature is not working for him).

What I mean, the problem can be at place other then CW.

Sonar 8LE -> Platinum infinity, REAPER, Windows 10 pro
GA-EP35-DS3L, E7500, 4GB, GTX 1050 Ti, 2x500GB
RME Babyface Pro (M-Audio Audiophile Firewire/410, VS-20), Kawai CN43, TD-11, Roland A500S, Akai MPK Mini, Keystation Pro, etc.
www.azslow.com - Control Surface Integration Platform for SONAR, ReaCWP, AOSC and other accessibility tools
DrLumen
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 621
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/18 19:40:33 (permalink)
FLZapped

Geez, really! What kind of crystal balls are CW using? If they were decent crystal balls they would flash and beep when they know that someone really wants an email about an upgrade - regardless of any opt-out settings! :p

-When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.

Sonar Platinum / Intel i7-4790K / AsRock Z97 / 32GB RAM / Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB / Behringer FCA610 / M-Audio Sport 2x4 / Win7 x64 Pro / WDC Black HDD's / EVO 850 SSD's / Alesis Q88 / Boss DS-330 / Korg nanoKontrol / Novation Launch Control / 14.5" Lava Lamp
chuckebaby
Re: Sonar Upgrades/support/etc. 2017/06/19 02:16:28 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Alex Westner [Cakewalk] 2017/06/19 14:05:12
FLZapped
chuckebaby
FLZapped
chuckebaby
FLZapped
pbognar

Thanks

again?

I'd like to try and be as polite as possible here, so please forgive me if I sound harsh and right to the point...

If I were spending hundreds of dollars on Software, I would be paying a lot more attention to detail.
I believe the phrase "You snooze - you lose" comes to mind. here.
Its tough to blame another company for not paying attention to your personal needs.

I know personally, if a company is sending me email.. with out me signing up for it, I find that ignorant.
Its called Spamming. I have bought plenty of software in my time and not received email just because I use my credit card number with that company. I need to physically sign up for it. I know its a chore, but that's how I like it.
Tough to blame anyone else but yourself for not keeping tabs on what's going on. you have been posting here while all these changes have been posted to this forum but you some how need an email to verify them ? I don't know maybe im missing something.

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1