Re: Sonar X1 automation issue :(
Was the automation on a plug-in that you later removed from the Master buss? If so, the automation envelope could be orphaned. In that case, try this:
1. Create another Master buss.
2. Drag the plug-ins from the one you currently use to the new one.
3. Map the new Master buss to your output hardware.
4. Map tracks/busses that route to the Master buss to now point to the new one.
5. Delete the old Master buss.
Sonar Platinum, Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9, MOTU 24CoreIO w/ low-slew OP-AMP mods and BLA external clock, True P8, Audient ASP008, API 512c, Chandler Germ500, Summit 2ba-221, GAP Pre-73, Peluso 22251, Peluso 2247LE, Mackie HR824, Polk Audio SRS-SDA 2.3tl w/upgraded Soniccraft crossovers and Goertz cables, powered by Pass-X350. All wiring Star-Quad XLR or Monster Cable. Power by Monster Power Signature AVS2000 voltage stabilizer and Signature Pro Power 5100 PowerCenter on a 20A isolation shielded circuit.