Sonar X1 with 2 screen

Author
edekoker
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2011/01/10 09:05:22 (permalink)

Sonar X1 with 2 screen

Hello,
I've just switch fror logic 5 on pc to sonar. I buy a new machine (I5, 64 bit seven) juste for music production.
I used 2 17" screen connect to my graphic board.
The standard sonar screen is fit to only one of te both. Il I drag and drop some windows it's works but not with the enlarge widows button (smal box top right near a cross an underscored). If you have idea

Manu (frenchy)

1 Reply Related Threads

Jesse G
    Max Output Level: -32.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4282
    Re:Sonar X1 with 2 screen 2011/01/10 13:49:52 (permalink)
    edekoker,

Open the fill Sonar main screen window with out opening any projects.

Expand it, (Drag it) between both computer screens so that the windows is covering the width of both windows fully.

Now in one screen windows, place you tracks view only, 

In the other window, place your console view.

Now hit the letter B to show the browser view and undock it.

This will place the Console view and the Browser view in the same window with tabs to switch betweeen them, you cna do this with the synth rack too, just insert a softsynth and the synth rack appears next to the console view as a tab.

Practice this a few times, you will get it. Also read the  reference manual that you downloaded from the cakewalk site with your files.  It's loaded with great information on how to do this stuff. 

I hope this helps,

Peace.

Peace

Peace,
    Jesse G. A fisher of men  <><
    ==============================
    Cakewalk and I are going places together!

Cakewalk By Bandlab, Windows 10 Pro- 64 bit, Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI, Intel Core i5-4460 Haswell Processor, Crucial Ballistix 32 GB Ram, PNY GeForce GTX 750, Roland Octa-Capture, Mackie Big Knob, Mackie Universal Controller (MCU), KRK V4's, KRK Rockit 6, Korg TR-61 Workstation, M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keyboard controller.[/
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1