Helpful ReplySonar X4 is on its way... late Fall.

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Author
perfectprint
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 862
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:11:36 (permalink)
post edited by perfectprint - 2014/09/13 14:42:02

Sonar Platinum                      

perfectprint
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:14:03 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby chilldanny 2014/09/13 14:08:08
edit: the image has been confirmed as an accidentally included old rendering by cakewalk which is why my initial post and the blogpost were removed. I have since been asked to remove the screenshot and am happily complying.

post edited by perfectprint - 2014/09/13 14:38:07

Sonar Platinum                      

chilldanny
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 830
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:14:53 (permalink)
Edited out of respect for a particular member of the Cakewalk team.
post edited by chilldanny - 2014/09/13 15:14:23
stickman393
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1528
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:24:11 (permalink)
It's not like it revealed very much, but if Cakewalk don't want the image public, I'll respect their wishes.

I'm more interested in when Craig is releasing the next installment of his story.
Splat
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 8672
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:25:34 (permalink)
perfectprint
they dont want to fuel speculation that X4 is actually coming out this year.

The screenshot didn't have a release date next to it. What we saw could be an old alpha or something so to speculate (like I did) would be wrong. It might have completely changed since that screenshot...

And yes the screenshot wasn't much to get excited about... (the golden master of X4 I'm sure will be).
I'm happy for Cakewalk to delete posts that are against their future commercial interests whether I agree with it or not... As long as they aren't my posts LOL :).

Sell by date at 9000 posts. Do not feed.
@48/24 & 128 buffers latency is 367 with offset of 38.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
chilldanny
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 830
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:37:24 (permalink)
Edited out of respect for a particular member of the Cakewalk team.
post edited by chilldanny - 2014/09/13 15:15:04
perfectprint
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:39:16 (permalink)
CakeAlexS

I'm happy for Cakewalk to delete posts that are against their future commercial interests whether I agree with it or not... :).

thats a slippery slope! next thing you know negative experiences are being quietly vanished and pretty soon Craig is the only person allowed to post here :). besides, there is nothing they have to protect themselves from aside, aside from US

Sonar Platinum                      

Splat
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 14:54:16 (permalink)
CakeAlexS

I'm happy for Cakewalk to delete posts that are against their future commercial interests whether I agree with it or not... :).

perfectprint
thats a slippery slope! next thing you know negative experiences are being quietly vanished and pretty soon Craig is the only person allowed to post here :). besides, there is nothing they have to protect themselves from aside, aside from US

Well that hasn't happened to me yet, Cakewalk has never censored my posts. All I'm concerned about right now is X3. As nobody is using X4 right now discussion about it (whatever "it" is) is merely of interest and deleting posts about it effects nobody, it may however increase the excitement levels. Nothing like a good leak to keep us on our toes :).

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
Anderton
  • Total Posts : 14070
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 16:43:56 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby gswitz 2014/10/19 17:12:57
stickman393
I'm more interested in when Craig is releasing the next installment of his story.

I warned you about encouraging me...but you didn't listen...

General Bowman was seething. "Rossa, explain this one to me. A leak! Tara was supposed to keep a lid on this. What is wrong with you people? Dammit, I need to know the truth about Project X4! I already said that in the last installment!!"

Rossa took another drag on his cigarette. "That was no leak, Bowman. It won't do Dr. Psycho any good because it doesn't reveal anything about the real Project X4 or the hovercraft. Give a bunch of grays Photoshop, and they spend their afternoons doing mockups. Well, that and eating worms. I still haven't figured out why they like worms so much."

Bowman calmed down a bit. "Rossa, how many people know it wasn't real?"

"Only a few people on the Sonar forums."

"So as far as you know, Dr. Psycho thinks it's real? Are you aware I minored in Disinformation in Spy School? There must be a way we can turn this to our advantage..." Rossa added "Unfortunately, though, the part with the phony Avid logo was cropped off. That would have been so much more effective."

"True," said Bowman. "But there are other possibilities...by the way, did you ever notice that 'Gonzalez' and 'Gray' start with the same letter? Just sayin'..."

Doctor Psycho heard the sound of a distinctive ringtone. "Ah, Meester Munnisss, too? How very fortunate! A complete collection! A 'Cakewalk bundle,' as it were - hahahahaha! Excellent work, Justin. Bring him here."

Munnis was not in good shape. Apparently Psycho's boys enjoyed their job just a little too much. But Dr. Psycho's arrogance didn't let him realize that putting Tara, Gonzalez, and Munnis in the same room at the same time may not have been a well-thought out move...

"And now, bakerssss, it's time for the USB stick that is rightfully mine. First I will kill this rabbit, and then each one of you, slowly and painfully, until the stick is in my hands. And let me remind you that you have only 6 minutes left before the complete destruction of Cakewalk headquarters. Jason, hand me the rabbit."

Tara shouted, "Not the rabbit!!!!" [sobbing, looking dejected] "Okay...you win. I have the USB stick." Tara reached into her designer underwear with its pouch for thumb drives, and pulled out an orange USB stick with "V-Studio" written on it. "Here, take it. Go transmogrify your 64-bit flux capacitor, you fiend. But let my friends go!"

"Who said anything about letting them go, hahahahaha!" Psycho put the USB stick into his computer. "Now tell me the filename, and I might consider letting you go."

"The file is encoded in the 64-bit version of Sonar X3," Tara said. "Boot the program." 

Psycho laughed. "You cooperation is duly noted. You, Meester Gonzalez...not so much" as Jason gave Gonzalez another punch in the gut. "Now what?"

Tara said "Load Dreamstation DXi. We called it that to throw people off the trail. Then once you load V-Vocal, the two will assemble into the file."

Psycho loaded them, and then...the screen flickered white, and a little spinning blue circle started chasing its tail. "The program is not responding" was followed by a deafening roar as the computer drive bay exploded, billowing smoke and shooting flames out of the Blu-Ray drive. Psycho's guards were dazed. Justin's clothes had caught fire..."one less ***** *** ** **** *** ** ****** ********* to worry about," thought Munnis. Sirens from the smoke detector were going off. Thinking quickly, Gonzalez reached for the Les Paul Traditional and put Jason out of commission in short order. "Guess I'm glad it wasn't a semi-hollowbody after all," he mused.

Meanwhile, in the confusion Tara had pinned Dr. Psycho to the ground. Although frankly he didn't seem to mind all that much, Munnis quickly pulled out his two lucky rabbit's feet and shoved them up Psycho's nostrils. As he gasped for air, Tara took off her jacket and rammed it down Psycho's throat, then Munnis held his jaw shut. Psycho shuddered, squirmed, gasped vainly for air, and then...nothing.

"C'mon, Gonzalez yelled. "We gotta go...I've seen every James Bond movie, and they always end with things blowing up all over the place and Bond running out just the nick of time." 

"But the transmogrifying flux capacitor," Munnis screamed. We have less than a minute to disable it!!" Tara ran to the computer to try and shut it down. "Oh no!! Windows is updating!!! It says 'Don't turn off your computer,' and it's on update #003 of #12,657!! We'll never be able to shut it down in time!!!!"

Gonzalez and Munnis stared helpless at the screen. Should they run? Let Cakewalk headquarters be destroyed? Go down with the ship?

"Hold on!" Munnis yelled. "Look!"

"Windows has encountered a fatal error due an unexpected hardware or software component, and is shutting down to prevent possible system damage. Please inform your administrator. Thank you and have a nice day. Updating stopped at update 007."

Tara couldn't believe their good fortune. "Thank God for Windows Update...now let's get the hell out of here!"

Back at Cakewalk headquarters, another gray was munching on worms and about to open Photoshop. Rossa sighed, and thought to himself, "This is going to be a long, long day..." He took another drag, and vowed to himself he'd give up smoking. Tomorrow.

www.sonarxfourthemovie.com
www.regalcinemas.com

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
paulo
Max Output Level: -13 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6218
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 17:08:59 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Kev999 2014/09/13 18:41:32
This is all sounding very much like when some forum members posts were deleted last year for showing another site's X3 adverts that were supposedly innacurate but bore a very close (read exact) resemblence to what was released very shortly afterwards. It could hardly be classed a surprising for CW to release a new version in the 4th qtr of the year, so the applying of pressure to forum members to remove speculative posts or the deletion of them by CW seems to serve only to increase the likelihood that it's true and someone has let the cat out of the bag before they should have. Would it not serve them better to just ignore the speculation if that indeed is all it is ?
robert_e_bone
  • Total Posts : 8968
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 17:58:49 (permalink)
I'm going to spend my time working with X3 - I have a lot to accomplish today, and X3 is getting the job done pretty well, so I am not going to bother myself with the 'when' game.

A new release/update will show up whenever it does, and Cakewalk doesn't seem inclined to share their details with the forum, so that's that, for me.

Is there any particular point to this thread, other than the fun of guessing and speculating? (don't get me wrong, it's a big planet, and it is not for me to decide who can talk/discuss about whatever.  It just seems like a colossal waste of time, to me).

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 18:00:31 (permalink)

OMG I'm loving the stories …the fella writing them has some serious chops 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Anderton
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 18:44:30 (permalink)
robert_e_bone
Is there any particular point to this thread, other than the fun of guessing and speculating? 

YES!! Entertaining kennywtelejazz and Stickman. So there!

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Anderton
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 18:47:59 (permalink)
paulo
This is all sounding very much like when some forum members posts were deleted last year for showing another site's X3 adverts that were supposedly innacurate but bore a very close (read exact) resemblence to what was released very shortly afterwards. It could hardly be classed a surprising for CW to release a new version in the 4th qtr of the year, so the applying of pressure to forum members to remove speculative posts or the deletion of them by CW seems to serve only to increase the likelihood that it's true and someone has let the cat out of the bag before they should have. Would it not serve them better to just ignore the speculation if that indeed is all it is ?

But seriously...Cakewalk itself may be able to shed some more light on what you're saying, but to me the situation isn't really all that analogous. Last year, there was a firm release date at the time those ads appeared, and the info was supposedly embargoed until then. Press releases are often embargoed as well, but get posted by accident or laziness (people didn't read the embargo date). Just last week, there was a big flap when Amazon posted info on upcoming Gibson guitars that was embargoed until a specific date. Of course it was removed immediately and of course, if anything is on the web for more than 500 milliseconds it goes global shortly thereafter.

But in this case, the image not only originated from within Cakewalk, but as part of a tech tip. Given that X4 doesn't exist yet, I can't imagine publishing a tech tip specifically based around it. What WOULD make me think it's real is if the program's release was imminent, and the tip was presented as a "Here's a cool preview of what you can do with X4! Warm up your credit card!" type of thing. Speculative posts have obviously not been deleted or this thread wouldn't exist, but if a screen shot is represented as X4 and it isn't, if I were Cakewalk I wouldn't want it to go any further lest people be misled.

The reason why many companies are secretive is often because projects are in flux for long periods of time. 

clintmartin
Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3893
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 19:05:47 (permalink)
Will "Sonar" still be part of the name? I kind of thought it would be Tascam something or other by Cakewalk.

Cakewalk, Harrison Mixbus 4, Waveform 9, ADK intel i7 2600 3.40 ghz, 8gb Ram, Win 7, Presonus Audiobox 44VSL. 
http://www.youtube.com/c/clintmartinmusic
https://itunes.apple.com/...lint-martin/1010966023
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4x4TBz32i56bTJkgu7b4tN

Noel Borthwick [Cakewalk]
Cakewalk Staff
  • Total Posts : 6475
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 19:12:43 (permalink)
Hahahaha Craig that's great. You should totally do a DAW underworld book :)
You nailed the Rossa and Munnis characters lol.

Noel Borthwick
Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
Anderton
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 19:31:59 (permalink)
Hahahaha Craig that's great. You should totally do a DAW underworld book :)
You nailed the Rossa and Munnis characters lol.

I think it's a quite a coup that we were able to get Shakrukh Khan to play you in the movie. He just sent me an email, he's so excited about the part he's started growing a mustache! DeNiro sent regrets about the Rossa role, though. Said he really was too old for the part, and I can see his point. So DiCaprio's people are calling our people, we'll see what happens.  

www.sonarxfourthemovie.com

Coming Summer 2017!

Anderton
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 19:46:27 (permalink)
clintmartin
Will "Sonar" still be part of the name? I kind of thought it would be Tascam something or other by Cakewalk.

See this is why you have to be careful about what gets let out there. There are plans to have a distribution company named TASCAM Professional Software that would distribute Cakewalk Sonar. No firm date, though 

Sonar was going to be part of the name, but I suggested they reverse it. "Ranos" has a nice ring to it. Like an Egyptian king or something.

Hey! I think I have a new character for my story! It can turn into something more like "The Mummy," where King Ranos from ancient Egypt must use Sonar's magical powers to create frequencies that synchronize all the world's pyramids...then Ranos can return from the Underworld, and rule over the entire planet. Only Noel Borthwick, with the Coffee Cup of Doom, stands in the way...but Borthwick doesn't realize the coffee cup is made with pieces of Ranos's coffin, and Ranos must obtain the Coffee Cup of Doom to re-constitute his body. So the movie opens with Borthwick being kidnapped by Nazi scientists from the moon, and the first part of the movie involves a frantic hunt by Cakewalk's support team, assisted by friendly grays, to find Dr. Borthwick before it's too late! We can have CGI sandstorms, bionic camels, monsters attacking bionic camels...this has blockbuster written all over it!!

Anderton
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 19:57:25 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby gswitz 2014/10/19 17:20:51
BREAKING NEWS!!! We've signed Danny DeVito to play the pivotal role of the coffee cup!!

Paul P
Max Output Level: -48.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2685
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 20:29:04 (permalink)
robert_e_bone
Is there any particular point to this thread, other than the fun of guessing and speculating?

That's not enough ?

Sonar Platinum [2017.10], Win7U x64 sp1, Xeon E5-1620 3.6 GHz, Asus P9X79WS, 16 GB ECC, 128gb SSD, HD7950, Mackie Blackjack
Splat
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 20:57:56 (permalink)
paulo
Would it not serve them better to just ignore the speculation if that indeed is all it is ?

It wouldn't be as much fun, nice to see the forums woken up. That was a good one no harm done methinks. It's gonna be real fun when it really drops.

Cakewalk Staff
  • Total Posts : 6475
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 21:18:56 (permalink)
Anderton
[www.sonarxfourthemovie.com
 Coming Summer 2017!

lol I actually clicked on that link. I may have to coach Shahrukh a bit on his DAW backgound though.

Noel Borthwick
Senior Manager Audio Core, BandLab
My Blog, Twitter, BandLab Profile
Anderton
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 21:48:05 (permalink)
Anderton
[www.sonarxfourthemovie.com
 Coming Summer 2017!

lol I actually clicked on that link. I may have to coach Shahrukh a bit on his DAW backgound though.

Sorry, the web site is under construction. It will be finished soon, certainly before Summer 2017.

clintmartin
Max Output Level: -36.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3893
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 22:28:15 (permalink)
Just in time for Ranos X7!

Cakewalk, Harrison Mixbus 4, Waveform 9, ADK intel i7 2600 3.40 ghz, 8gb Ram, Win 7, Presonus Audiobox 44VSL. 
http://www.youtube.com/c/clintmartinmusic
https://itunes.apple.com/...lint-martin/1010966023
https://open.spotify.com/artist/4x4TBz32i56bTJkgu7b4tN

stickman393
Max Output Level: -60 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1528
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/13 23:58:46 (permalink)
This is the most fun I've had whilst not in front of my DAW....
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -3.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7151
Re: Sonar X4 is on it's way... late Fall. 2014/09/14 00:48:58 (permalink)
robert_e_bone

Hello Robert , 
first off , let me say thank you to you for helping me out in my thread on setting up my lap top  things are running much smoother…your suggestions did help tremendously 
I've been around here a decent while just like your self , and honestly there are just sometimes where I feel intimidated by a lot of the technical jargon and lingo ….
I got into the computer end of things pretty late into the game ..
my first computer was a Mac that was so old when I brought it to the genius bar to get help the people that were working there that day huddled around it and said that they haven't see one like that in years...
so I wound up getting a hold of a second hand P 3 and ran HS2 in ME….( that was 9 years ago ) 

Now it is not my desire in any way to try to sway your view point on this thread at all…

I thought I might rap with you a little and tell you what I have been getting out of this thread ...

I feel happy man , people are loose , people are joking around and having a few laughs  .
one of our highly esteemed fearless leaders has revealed to the world that it ain't always about ones and zeros…
it's also about the people behind the scenes and having some good clean fun ...
I have really enjoyed seeing that side of a person , I feel less intimidated by the vast knowledge of the individual and I have a deeper respect for the level of creativity this person carries ….

please allow me to back track for a moment ….
one of the things I have always questioned in my SONAR journey has been ….
How do you take a larger than life musical Idea  , stuff it into a little box full of ones and zero's and then have it come out the other side of the box intact and true to the original musical vision ?
or even better , how do i go about creating a more refined version of the original musical idea for that matter ….

It would be easy to ask …well K...what does that have to do with this thread ? 
my answer to that question would be I simply cannot do it alone by myself in a self imposed vacuum 
I just don't have the knowledge or the chops to pull it off ….
I need to know that there are people out there who have already walked the path I am just beginning to travel .

one of the gifts I have gotten here in this thread has been a light has been cast on a shadow 
I never really took the time to care about the people that work tirelessly behind the scenes..
these are the people that have made it possible for me to have access to the current version of SONAR that I am learning and using ….X3 ...
you know I saw the blog about the bakers and I gave it a quick glance , same goes for the thread on are you following the bakers blog ….
you know that was a taste …yet it was only in passing ...

now we get to the crux of why I'm typing all these words…..
the stories in this thread has actually made me very interested in all the people that work behind the scenes 
all I can say is , I have enjoyed becoming interested in these people that our story teller has been telling stories about ..
I'm very impressed with the level of creativity and frustration that probably takes place behind the scenes 
like the back stories and all the stuff that nobody ever hears about ...
I'm sure C…probably hit on a lot of that in his stories ..
who better to tell them than a person that knows the people first hand 
One of the things I have always respected about Cakewalk is they always take the high road ..
that has been my experience  

The bottom line for me is I respect and honor creativity …

Namaste 

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good .
The internet is nothing more than a glorified real time cartoon we all star in.
I play a "Gibson " R 8 Les Paul Cherry Sunburst .
The Love of my Life is an American Bulldog Named Duke . I'm currently running Cakewalk By BandLab as my DAW .

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

shmuelyosef
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 178
Re: Sonar X4 is on its way... late Fall. 2014/09/14 01:07:29 (permalink)
thomasabarnes
Hahaha! Entertaining reading!

"Meester Gonzalez." Real funny. :)

Channeling the ghost of Peter Lorre

- Sonar Platinum 64-bit; Reaper; Ableton Live 9; Samplitude
- PugetSystems Serenity Mini: WIN 10-PRO 64-bit; Intel Quad i7-4670 turbo to 3.8GHz; 16GB RAM; ASUS Gryphon Z89 - Antec P180 case. 
- Focusrite Saffire Pro 40
- DSI OB-6 (love child of a Prophet and an Oberheim)
- NORD Electro 3HP
- Roland XP-10
- Customized Fender-Rhodes Dyno Stage 73
robert_e_bone
Re: Sonar X4 is on its way... late Fall. 2014/09/14 03:23:37 (permalink)
@kennywtelejazz - you know what, you are right.  I posted earlier when I was a bit irritated, and sore, and I was just being a grouch.  I am not normally like that.

Bob Bone

Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
Anderton
Re: Sonar X4 is on its way... late Fall. 2014/09/14 04:05:12 (permalink)
Just remember...Tara fooled Dr. Psycho into loading 32-bit programs into his 64-bit computer with the bogus USB stick, but Ryan still has the rabbit's foot that's hiding the real USB stick with all the hovercraft info. Of course, I expect he'll make it back to Boston safe and sound now that Dr. Psycho is out of the picture. Yes, I'm sure there's absolutely nothing to worry about, and it will be a totally uneventful trip! Nothing to worry about at all. I'm sure Ryan is perfectly safe now.

robert_e_bone
Re: Sonar X4 is on its way... late Fall. 2014/09/14 11:13:04 (permalink)
Don't forget that Ryan is married, and if she comes to really reflect on all the time he spends not devoted to her master plan, his whole WORLD could turn upside down - THAT could present a massive and unexpected plot twist.

If you are involved with Sonar, and married, you are not safe - you are NEVER safe.  :)

Bob Bone

Page: < 1234 > Showing page 3 of 4
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1