Sonar7 and Dimension LE

Author
Gary McCoy
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 215
2008/09/12 15:10:22 (permalink)

Sonar7 and Dimension LE

I have not been successful in getting any soound out of Dim LE. What I am trying to do is simple: send the output of a MIDI bass track into Dim LE to play one of the Real Bass patches. I set it up exactly the same way I set up any other softsynth TTS, EZ Drummer, NI B4, NI Akoustik Piano etc. All work perfectly.

But with Dim LE, I get no sound at all. Any idea what I am doing wrong?

The Sonar manual says to see Dimension online help, but gives no instruction on how to find it. I have not been able to find anything here. Any advice?

Thanks.....

1 Reply Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    RE: Sonar7 and Dimension LE 2008/09/12 15:38:01 (permalink)
    Start backwards. Help should be F5 when DimLE is focused. If not, the PDF should be found in the DimLE folder - one of them if you are on Vista.

By midi bass track I assume you mean plain ole midi. If it were me, I'd make sure I was getting a signal in using a keyboard. Then move onto output.

1st thing, make sure the "audio engine" light is on in your big transport. Sometimes mine shifts off for no good reason. If that doesn't do it, make sure the bass notes are in the range of DimLE. Then I'd look at outputs from DimLe.

hope this helps - by the way I'm not at my music computer and I don't really use LE (DimPro).

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1