SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
blu lacez
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 26
2014/08/24 18:31:04 (permalink)

SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue?

I got this error message, right in the middle of a mix. Rebooted, launched sonar x3, got this message.
I'm not sure what to do .I Copied the project folder into my driver and tried to open the project on my laptop, no luck.
I am at my wits ends ; i do not want to re-record the artist -unless i have no other option. Any suggestion folks? I know there3 was a topic on this, however, i did not find any solution on that thread-sorry for bringing this up again..
Thanks.

33 Replies Related Threads

Anderton
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 14070
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/24 18:55:45 (permalink)
    Well you haven't given us much data to go on, so in the absence of more specifics (e.g., 32- or 64-bit?), I'd suggest opening the project in Safe mode by holding the shift key when you click on the project you want to open (not when opening Sonar, opening the project). Don't load any plug-ins and see if the program crashes. If it doesn't, load the plug-ins in groups on subsequent openings, and see if one particular group causes Sonar to crash. If so, then try to isolated the plug-in within that group.

Of course it could be something other than plug-ins, but I'm going with the odds here and plug-ins are a good place to start. BTW if you recorded the singer prior to the crash, the file is in your hard drive so it won't be lost.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
    blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/24 19:05:30 (permalink)
    My bad..
    I run a 64 bit machine , i have sonar x3 , i also have Pro Tools, Cubase and ableton live-the reason for all these programs, is simply due to the fact that other engineers work in the studio, so we all have fave DAWS .Mine, just happens to be Sonar .
    I had a few plugins, in the stereo bus , then i grouped the project-'verse', 'hook' and 'intro' , with their corresponding buses .
    I was editing the parameter on perfect space-got kinda carried away-when all hell went loose. So, I'm wondering, should I remove this plugin, just to test of the project will work-start in safe mode as you suggested first of all?

I hope this is sufficient information?
    Once again, thanks for replying, really!

Sonar Version: X3 64 bit
    Audio Interface: M-Audio ProFire 2626L 
    Computer: Windows7  Pro x64

Anderton
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/24 19:17:51 (permalink)
    Perfect Space is a 32-bit program in a 64-bit world. While bridging technology can work, it is a kludge. You have a clue that Perfect Space might be the source of the problem, so you can try loading the project in Safe mode without Perfect Space and seeing what happens. But if the problem persists, I highly recommend following my original advice about opening the Sonar project in Safe mode and don't load any plug-ins, and if that works, narrowing down the candidates from there.  

If the project loads and works properly after opening in safe mode without Perfect Space, and you then save the program, it will not include Perfect Space any more. You can then try inserting it and re-creating the settings it had. Sometimes after a "32-bit fail" saving Sonar without the plug-in loaded will let you re-insert the 32-bit plug-in and have it work.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
    blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/24 19:27:50 (permalink)
    Well Anderton , i cannot 100 % point at Perfect space as the culprit, but i was on it, before it crashed. So, i will try that. I am not in the studio right now, i left, rather angrily as you can imagine, lol.
    Im home now, so i will try sonar in safe mode as you suggested and get back to you with an update.
    Thanks once again!

Anderton
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/24 19:33:46 (permalink)
    What you described certainly increases the odds that the problem relates to Perfect Space. (I'd love to see a 64-bit convolution reverb in Sonar.)

Legacy plug-ins are a no-win situation. If you include them for backwards compatibility, you run into reliability problems. If you do like many DAW manufacturers and ship only the current 64-bit plug-ins with a 64-bit program, or can ONLY run 64-bit plug-ins, then good luck opening older projects.

When PreSonus introduced their 64-bit version of Studio One Pro, at a workshop one of the attendees asked what the solution was for running 32-bit plug-ins. Their answer was "tell the manufacturer to make a 64-bit version."

blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/24 19:41:06 (permalink)
    I still can't understand, why DAWS are 64 bit n most of the plugins are still 32 bit! And the guy at studio one workshop is right though , still can't believe he said that . lol... Oh Presonus, don't import OMF! GRRR!!
    Oh, i have one auto save from an earlier point, i will try to open that first in safe mode .
    As for perfect space, i am starting to suspect that, it was the catalyst for all this problem..

blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/24 20:02:38 (permalink)
    Tried one of the autosave , but that did not work. I will be in the studio tomorrow, so i will try out safe mode.
    post edited by blu lacez - 2014/08/26 03:21:39

blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/25 10:12:40 (permalink)
    Anderton
    Perfect Space is a 32-bit program in a 64-bit world. While bridging technology can work, it is a kludge. You have a clue that Perfect Space might be the source of the problem, so you can try loading the project in Safe mode without Perfect Space and seeing what happens. But if the problem persists, I highly recommend following my original advice about opening the Sonar project in Safe mode and don't load any plug-ins, and if that works, narrowing down the candidates from there.  

If the project loads and works properly after opening in safe mode without Perfect Space, and you then save the program, it will not include Perfect Space any more. You can then try inserting it and re-creating the settings it had. Sometimes after a "32-bit fail" saving Sonar without the plug-in loaded will let you re-insert the 32-bit plug-in and have it work.

I tried it with safe mode, got the option of loading plugins, i selected 'NO TO ALL' , the status bar on the top, almost loads, before, it crashes with the aforementioned error message. Any other suggestion? [ I should add that perfect space, has been removed,but i doubt it is the culprit,in that , I'm still unable to open the project. ]

Anderton
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/25 10:28:12 (permalink)
    To proceed any further you will need to provide some actual data to help with the troubleshooting - we don't know which version of Sonar you're running (X3e, I presume?), whether other projects open but only one doesn't (knowing this would help narrow down the problem considerably!), operating system, whether you're running Sonar as a 32- or 64-bit program, your audio interface and its drivers, whether you've updated your interface drivers recently, is the project only audio or also MIDI, etc. You should consider contacting tech support, but hey won't be able to troubleshoot if they have no idea where to look for trouble.

If other files open, or you can save a load a new project, then your project might be corrupted. There's documentation on ways to load at least part of the project.

blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/25 15:42:15 (permalink)
    Anderton
    To proceed any further you will need to provide some actual data to help with the troubleshooting - we don't know which version of Sonar you're running (X3e, I presume?), whether other projects open but only one doesn't (knowing this would help narrow down the problem considerably!), operating system, whether you're running Sonar as a 32- or 64-bit program, your audio interface and its drivers, whether you've updated your interface drivers recently, is the project only audio or also MIDI, etc. You should consider contacting tech support, but hey won't be able to troubleshoot if they have no idea where to look for trouble.

If other files open, or you can save a load a new project, then your project might be corrupted. There's on ways to load at least part of the project.

Running Sonar X3e  64 bit , audio interface is  M-Audio ProFire 2626 , windows 7 64 bit . As for updating my interface drivers, not since it was installed a few months ago. The project is strictly audio-a complete  instrumental, with recorded vocals-intro, verse and hook. 

It is the only project that crashed . However,  I had a mixing session today [ just audio no midi] and the same thing happened, on the project i was mixing. It crashed after, i recorded an extra audio for the project. Luckily this time, while mixing,  I was saving the project into different folders every 20 minutes or so , just in case the one I'm working on, should crash and I can't retrieve it. 

Thanks for the link, i will check it out, sorry for the late reply Anderton. 

Splat
    • Total Posts : 8672
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/25 20:54:48 (permalink)
    So you are using maudio driver version 6.1.1?
    You might try this:
    http://www.cakewalk.com/S...ommended-for-Upgraders

Also run windows update and make sure you are on the latest plugin versions.

The windows event viewer may supply further clues.

Ta

Sell by date at 9000 posts. Do not feed.
    @48/24 & 128 buffers latency is 367 with offset of 38.

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
    blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/26 05:13:29 (permalink)
    CakeAlexS
    So you are using maudio driver version 6.1.1?
    You might try this:

Also run windows update and make sure you are on the latest plugin versions.

The windows event viewer may supply further clues.

Ta

hey CakeAlexs, thanks for that! I will certainly run windows update  and get back to you with feedback. I am just wondering, could the 'Auto save' feature on Sonar ,  be the cuase of this issue??

Splat
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/26 06:41:13 (permalink)
    I doubt it unless a virus scanner got in the way, at the moment it's anyone's guess. Craig's advise seems extremely apt here (#10) if all else fails. Cheers...

Sonar Platinum(64 bit),Win 8.1(64 bit),Saffire Pro 40(Firewire),Mix Control = 3.4,Firewire=VIA,Dell Studio XPS 8100(Intel Core i7 CPU 2.93 Ghz/16 Gb),4 x Seagate ST31500341AS (mirrored),GeForce GTX 460,Yamaha DGX-505 keyboard,Roland A-300PRO,Roland SPD-30 V2,FD-8,Triggera Krigg,Shure SM7B,Yamaha HS5.Maschine Studio+Komplete 9 Ultimate+Kontrol Z1.Addictive Keys,Izotope Nectar elements,Overloud Bundle,Geist.Acronis True Image 2014.
    blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/26 07:33:18 (permalink)
    yeah, will certianly try that, thanks again Alex!
    As usual, will keep you guys updated.

robert_e_bone
    • Total Posts : 8968
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/08/26 08:32:14 (permalink)
    I am not clear on the driver level you currently have for your M-Audio ProFire 2626.  I saw where you indicated it had not been updated since you installed it, but the product web site drivers page indicates a version 6.1.1 is available.

You should be able to see what version of the interface driver software is running, and if it is not yet 6.1.1, then I would suggest you install 6.1.1, per their installation instructions.

The link for the drivers page for M-Audio is: 

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support&tab=driver

Just click on the appropriate attributes and you will see the link for your particular model.

I downloaded the drivers and looked at the Read Me file, but there isn't any explanation of what they fixed, nor what issues may remain, but it does seem to be the latest version, so I would suggest installing it.

Bob Bone

Wisdom is a giant accumulation of "DOH!"

Sonar: Platinum (x64), X3 (x64) 
    Audio Interfaces: AudioBox 1818VSL, Steinberg UR-22
    Computers: 1) i7-2600 k, 32 GB RAM, Windows 8.1 Pro x64 & 2) AMD A-10 7850 32 GB RAM Windows 10 Pro x64
    Soft Synths: NI Komplete 8 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, many others
    MIDI Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Keystation 88es
    Settings: 24-Bit, Sample Rate 48k, ASIO Buffer Size 128, Total Round Trip Latency 9.7 ms  
    blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/01 10:16:21 (permalink)
    robert_e_bone
    I am not clear on the driver level you currently have for your M-Audio ProFire 2626.  I saw where you indicated it had not been updated since you installed it, but the product web site drivers page indicates a version 6.1.1 is available.

You should be able to see what version of the interface driver software is running, and if it is not yet 6.1.1, then I would suggest you install 6.1.1, per their installation instructions.

The link for the drivers page for M-Audio is: 

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support&tab=driver

Just click on the appropriate attributes and you will see the link for your particular model.

I downloaded the drivers and looked at the Read Me file, but there isn't any explanation of what they fixed, nor what issues may remain, but it does seem to be the latest version, so I would suggest installing it.

Bob Bone

Hey folks!! Sorry for the late reply, been a busy week for me.
    I tried and updated the driver, however it still did not fix the probelm. I think, i am pretty content that the data to that song is corrupted . I have no choice but to open a new program and sync the vocals into their appropriate places-should be mad fun...:/ .

Once again, thanks to you all that responded with tips, really appreciate the time!! I think, this incident has taught  a few lessons, like closing every plugin-after it has been adjusted to my taste-rather than, letting them all sit on the dock. I might even disable the 'auto save' feature..

...wicked
    Max Output Level: -1.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7360
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/02 17:21:05 (permalink)
    Yah sometimes when a project crashes there's a chance the project file will corrupt, and then you're pretty much screwed. Sometimes SONAR catches it in time and lets you save a copy, sometimes not. 

I lost a few along the way like you might, it's heartbreaking but it usually makes me improve my backup plan. (cold comfort I know)

===========
    The Fog People
    ===========

Intel i7-4790 
    16GB RAM
    ASUS Z97 
    Roland OctaCapture
    Win10/64   

SONAR Platinum 64-bit    
    billions VSTs, some of which work    
    rebel007
    Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 926
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/03 06:43:33 (permalink)
    "What you described certainly increases the odds that the problem relates to Perfect Space. (I'd love to see a 64-bit convolution reverb in Sonar.)"

I second that.....I'm not going 64bit till I get one

Home Built Desktop Computer: Intel Core i5 750: 4Mb RAM: NVidia 210 Silent: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum: Roland OctaCapture
    Presario CQ41 Laptop: Intel Core i5 760: 4Mb RAM: Windows 10 32bit: Sonar Platinum (Retired)
    CbB on HP Pavilion Laptop 64bit: GeForce Video Card: Intel 8550: 256GB SSD 1TB Data Drive: Windows10 64bit
    blu lacez
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/03 07:07:53 (permalink)
    ...wicked
    Yah sometimes when a project crashes there's a chance the project file will corrupt, and then you're pretty much screwed. Sometimes SONAR catches it in time and lets you save a copy, sometimes not. 

I lost a few along the way like you might, it's heartbreaking but it usually makes me improve my backup plan. (cold comfort I know)

That pretty much summed it up! But, like you said, it has helped me improve my backing of files and folders ; hard lesson to say the least.

dcumpian
    Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4124
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/03 08:14:37 (permalink)
    rebel007
    "What you described certainly increases the odds that the problem relates to Perfect Space. (I'd love to see a 64-bit convolution reverb in Sonar.)"

I second that.....I'm not going 64bit till I get one

Reverberate. Works great. You'll love going 64bits if you add lots of RAM.

Regards,
    Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
    http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
    peter434
    Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 212
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/06 10:46:41 (permalink)
    Al thoug it's totally the opposite situation since I worked with midi and Vsti, I had similar problems with a project where Kontakt 5 was opened with multiple instruments and in particular "The Bandoneon" from Sampleism; When I wanted to re-open this project, a weird little window appeared "SonarPDR" with a progression bar corresponding to the vsti Bandoneon, but the process aborted and Sonar must close !!
    I tried the Craig 's advise to open the project in safe mode and removed Kontakt : that managed but after making various tests with Midi (routings and sending midi patterns from my midi controllers to various instruments in Kontakt), the project finished to be corrupted with a fatal error and I cannot to re open it : Same message : fatal error and Sonar must close ... And of course, the so called automatic error report to the Cakewalk Support cannot be achieved because of connection problem whereas I've no problem of internet connection ??!!...

I wonder if the statement of the forum member "Greysound" in a old post (thread context  :http://forum.cakewalk.com...r-m1900788.aspx) 
    is not yet valid : 

"Sonar has a long and well-documented problem with handling multiple MIDI-Enabled VSTi plugins.  It you want just one instance of one MIDI VSTi then it works just great.  But two or more MIDI VSTi's will often lead to heartbreak, frustration and lots and lots of crashing, as well as long exchanges with the overworked Support folks.

If you're committed to using Sonar as a DAW then I strongly recommend that you subhost your MIDI VSTi plugins through something like Energy XT.  This provides a much more flexible and stable working environment for MIDI VSTi's like Catanya.  Obviously if MIDI VST instruments are your primary reason for having a DAW then this is particularly unwelcome news.  Fortunately Energy XT is cheap and pretty intuitive to get up and running as a subhost without needing to learn the program from end to end.  It's a stopgap solution while we [continue to] wait for this bug to be addressed."

It's a little boring (to say the least) to have the feeling of walking around on eggshells when working with Sonar !!
    Splat
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/06 11:01:02 (permalink)
    Your firewall might be blocking Sonar's error reports. The link (which doesn't work but managed to get it anyway) is around 5 years old so I suspect things have moved on considerably since then.

I really don't get any serious issues with X3E and softsynths esp Kontakt, often where the issues lays is with the third party. X3E sorted out a lot of routing issues although I think one is outstanding. Also I just have a single issue that will reproduce a crash which is not related to this.
    http://forum.cakewalk.com...aspx?m=3009969&p=1

peter434
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/06 11:49:55 (permalink)
    Thanks a lot Alex for your repply (and for all the work you make in this forum!)
    My music pc has no proper antivirus nor firewall, but maybe you are refering to my modem (if modems have firewall(?) )

The fact is I'm still with sonar x3 D, given everything is working fine; therefore, I did not dare to do the upgrade to E; especially as some users have reported instability problems while they were ok with Sonar X3 D.
    Splat
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/06 14:18:40 (permalink)
    Wow I hope you do have a firewall working even if it is the Windows default as without it you are likely to be attacked even if you are on the internet for brief periods of time. Having the windows firewall on is essential and will not slow down your PC.

I'm not sure what port the XML error reports are sent to be honest but maybe the router firewall is blocking them, if enabled check the log if you have one.

I do recommend antivirus myself unless your PC is so slow and old it can't take it. You can simply exclude the file paths and processes that Sonar uses and there won't be much performance loss at all. I have no issues running ZoneAlarm (not the greatest antivirus but good enough) AND Malwarebytes.

There were lots of MIDI fixes since X3D so I suspect it will be useful to you, I strongly recommend upgrading to X3E loads of stuff fixed I have no serious issues whatsoever but always back up before you upgrade. X3E is a really good update better than X3D.

Cheers.. and thanks :)

Anderton
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/06 17:40:53 (permalink)
    peter434
    The fact is I'm still with sonar x3 D, given everything is working fine; therefore, I did not dare to do the upgrade to E; especially as some users have reported instability problems while they were ok with Sonar X3 D.

Set a System Restore point, install X3e, and test it for a while. I suspect you won't have problems but if so, revert to where you created the system restore point.

Zo
    Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5036
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/06 21:36:59 (permalink)
    i was about to suggest X1 lol and try ....

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
    Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
    Softube Summit EQ
    IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
    EastWest Goshtwriter
    Soundforge Pro 12

peter434
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/07 05:17:01 (permalink)
    Thanks very much for all your suggestions and help !
    Alex : I have a main pc with complete version of AVG antivirus, malwarebyte's Anti Malware... on which I make all internet operations and I have a pc devoted only for my music and incidentally, if I log in, it is only on the official websites to download what I need on my private user area, but in any case, I do not surf the internet. But We still will run a risk?

Craig : Thank you for your precious and clever advises (as usual)... I regularly make a system image backup after nex program installations, but the system restore point seems to be quicker.

Zo (sacré compatriote va !) : I know you're very happy with this version, so why not ? But what are you using mainly ? : A lot of audio plug-ins, I know but as for your composition :audio loops, Vsti and midi compositions, audio tracks... ?
    Splat
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/07 10:10:11 (permalink)
    Peter if your machine is connected to the internet you are at risk and you should have a the very least windows firewall even if you just leave the PC switched on and do nothing. If the PC is not connected you shouldn't be at risk, but if your other computer gets infected you will probably be on the same LAN. Also consider how would you run Windows update (always recommended). Thanks..

Zo
    Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5036
    Re: SonarPDR.EXE has stopped working-Any update on solving this issue? 2014/09/07 21:13:53 (permalink)
    peter434
    Thanks very much for all your suggestions and help !
    Alex : I have a main pc with complete version of AVG antivirus, malwarebyte's Anti Malware... on which I make all internet operations and I have a pc devoted only for my music and incidentally, if I log in, it is only on the official websites to download what I need on my private user area, but in any case, I do not surf the internet. But We still will run a risk?

Craig : Thank you for your precious and clever advises (as usual)... I regularly make a system image backup after nex program installations, but the system restore point seems to be quicker.

Zo (sacré compatriote va !) : I know you're very happy with this version, so why not ? But what are you using mainly ? : A lot of audio plug-ins, I know but as for your composition :audio loops, Vsti and midi compositions, audio tracks... ?

I know i'm missing a lot of goodies , specially the Melodyne integration (that is a pain in X1) , takes lanes , comping and colors !! but for real when i tried X1 D , it was very not as "light and smooth " as X1 .....

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
    Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
    Softube Summit EQ
    IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
    EastWest Goshtwriter
    Soundforge Pro 12

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1