Sound Center Acting Wierd, Program list Dissapeared in AU or VST Mac OS X

Author
kumasynthtones
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2010/11/11 02:53:17 (permalink)

Sound Center Acting Wierd, Program list Dissapeared in AU or VST Mac OS X

Please help.  I obtained the Production Plus Pack that includes Sonar le 8.5, Sound Center, Rapture le, and Sound instruments (drum program) when I purchased the Roland Juno Gi synthesizer.  Because I am using Mac OS X, I am unable to install Sonar le 8.5, but the 3 virtual instruments installed just fine.  Well, today, I opened up Sound Center using Logic Pro and the program list has disappeared completely.  The structure of the virtual instrument is there, but in the space where the programs are supposed to be listed is completely blank.  Actually, there are no letters or words anywhere except for at the top where it says Cakewalk.  Ok, here is the weird thing, so I clicked on a few of the the blank spaces where the patches used to be, and the patches do change and am able to play the patches using my controller keyboard.  However, I have no idea what patch I am actually playing because the names of the programs are completely blank! frustrating.  I tried this opening the stand alone AU Host, and also opening up the AU using Logic Pro, and even tried reinstalling the program, but still no luck.  Rapture le and the drum program work just fine. 

I called Tech support, but they were really no help. This is what one guy told me to do, still no luck, still completely blank

Thank you for contacting Cakewalk Technical Support. Try trashing to
audiounits cache, and the Logic caches:

*user*/library/caches/com.apple.audiounits.cache

and

*user*/library/caches/Logic/*

The relaunch Logic Pro go to the Audio Unit manager and reset and
rescan.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?  I have no idea what has happened.  I didnt update my OS or logic pro, and it worked just fine a few days ago. 

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1