Helpful ReplySound Forge Pro 12

Author
bjornpdx
Max Output Level: -75 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 759
2018/10/08 23:39:28 (permalink)

Sound Forge Pro 12

SOUND FORGE Pro is now more powerful than ever before!
At MAGIX, we are constantly improving our software with new functions and the latest tech advancements and could not wait to add more incredible features to handle everything from audio restoration to mastering
The main highlight in the SOUND FORGE Pro 12.1 update: Singing Voice Activity Detection based on artificial intelligence. This innovative tool identifies and marks vocals in music tracks and is perfect for getting a quick overview of complex mixing projects. Also new: DDP export for bit-precise creation and duplication of CDs.

HERE'S WHAT'S NEW:
» NEW in 12.1! Voice Activity Detection basierend auf künstlicher Intelligenz
» NEW in 12.1! DDP-Export für die Erstellung und verlustfreie Vervielfältigung von CDs
» INCLUDES! AM|MUNITION, AM|PULSE, AM|TRACK & AM|PHIBIA: Advanced Mastering with Analogue Modelling Suite Plus ($199 value)
» 64-bit-architecture
» VST3-Support
» Mastering effects: Wave Hammer 2.0, DeClipper, DeHisser, DeClicker/DeCrackler
» Premium plug-ins: iZotope RX Elements & iZotope Ozone Elements
» POW-r Dithering Algorithms 
» Support for more file formats (DSD)
» Ultra high-fidelity up to 64-bit/384 kHz
For only a limited-time, discover the new features in SOUND FORGE PRO 12.1 at this exclusive upgrade price. 
But hurry, this special offer will only be available until October 14, 2018.
For only US$199.00 (regularly US$598.00)
LEARN MORE | BUY NOW

Bjorn
soundcloud.com/orygun
www.bjornfredrickson.com
https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/BjornFredrickson

Purrfect Audio Pro Studio, RME UCX
Cakewalk by Bandlab,  Studio One,  Reaper
wst3
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1979
Re: Sound Forge Pro 12 2018/10/09 18:08:55 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Mitch_I 2018/10/09 19:17:40
I used Sound Forge from V3 up through V9, it was the best audio editor around, bar none. I was concerned when Sony bought the rights, but they did ok for a while, then they lost interest. I'm even more concerned about the future with Magix.

I now use Wavelab, and it works well, but it is still not as easy, or natural (?) as Sound Forge. I'd love to get an up to date copy of SF, even if it was only for X64 compatibility. I can't think of a lot (anything really) I need that it doesn't already do.

At $99 I'd probably gamble and upgrade. At $199 that just isn't going to happen. Forget that it doesn't feel like a very good deal, they are asking me to bet that they will continue to maintain Sound Forge, and that is a deal breaker.

In a couple years, if they don't drop the ball I may return, but for now the price is just too steep for the gamble.

Pity!

-- Bill
Audio Enterprise
KB3KJF
David
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 231
Re: Sound Forge Pro 12 2018/10/09 23:22:55 (permalink)
I feel the same wst3!

David F

Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1