Sound cuts at end of pattern?

Author
Distortion
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 52
2005/06/07 18:21:51 (permalink)

Sound cuts at end of pattern?

Hi gang,

Finally have some time to play further with Project 5 and start some projects. I am finding that any sound from the instrument gets cut if the pattern ends. I am not used to seeing such behavior in other hosts, so I hope there is a setting I missed.
To elaborate, let's say I am running a pattern with long reverb or delay...as soon as the pattern plays all sound cuts, including the reverb or delay sound that should keep going a bit after the last note in that pattern was played.

Any ideas? I hope I was able to explain the issue somewhat clearly.

Thank you!

1 Reply Related Threads

crabtwins
    Max Output Level: -61 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1460
    RE: Sound cuts at end of pattern? 2005/06/07 23:54:52 (permalink)
    Distortion,

Welcome I had the exact opposite problem. I wanted the something that was triggered at the end of a pattern to end when the pattern was done. I dont want to confuse you but the point is that there are subtle nuances with the beginnings and end of patterns. If latch is on during arpeggiator and pattern ends latch continues. I dont know how much of this makes sense to you. My point is that I dont know what the answer is but I bet there is a "workaround." Not a popular idea but it is possible to trick the old P5 spirit into doing what you want. HOpefully someone can help more than I have, just wanted to keep you from no response.

good luck

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1