Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Correlation Meter, and Level Meter for Pro Channel

Author
Resonant Serpent
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 463
2015/05/01 06:25:40 (permalink)
5 (3)

Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Correlation Meter, and Level Meter for Pro Channel

It would be great to have these in the pro channel. I know that I can follow the little lights, but it would be nice to have a dedicated meter that I could put in between the modules. I would use the Spectrum Analyzer heavily, and being able to view it, along with the Phase meter at a glance, would be awesome.

A deep chesty bawl echoes from rimrock to rimrock, rolls down the mountain, and fades into the far blackness of the night. It is an outburst of wild defiant sorrow, and of contempt for all the adversities of the world. - Aldo Leopold

2 Replies Related Threads

bluzdog
    Max Output Level: -56 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1928
    Re: Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Correlation Meter, and Level Meter for Pro Channel 2015/05/01 12:59:31 (permalink)
    As a work around you could place an FX chain in the PC. Place Paz, IK metering, Mmultianylizer or one of the many free analyzers in the chain and drag it around as needed.

Rocky
    Resonant Serpent
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 463
    Re: Spectrum Analyzer, Phase Correlation Meter, and Level Meter for Pro Channel 2015/05/01 14:58:02 (permalink)
    I wanted to specifically mimic the way I can see all of them in the mixer when using S1 with the extended view of those functions. I use the pro channel a lot, so this way I could just look at the mixer and see how my sound is changing.

A deep chesty bawl echoes from rimrock to rimrock, rolls down the mountain, and fades into the far blackness of the night. It is an outburst of wild defiant sorrow, and of contempt for all the adversities of the world. - Aldo Leopold
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1