Studio Instruments w/Sonar HS 4XL

Author
RickVen
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 25
2008/02/29 14:29:07 (permalink)

Studio Instruments w/Sonar HS 4XL

I have not been able to view the instruments in Cakewalk HS 4XL based on the instructions provided by Cakewalk. I can see my other VSTi's, such as the Eridol & Dreamstation, just not the SI's. I went through the VST Adapter config and it could not find the instruments as well. Any suggestions?

(Edited 3/3/08)
OK, I asked a question on this forum last week (shown above) because the tech support number was useless. Can any Cakewalk employee/programmer answer as to why I cannot see the SI VSTs in my Cakewalk HS 4XL as explained in your instructions?

Can I get a little help from the programmers here on this simple issue with YOUR software??? This is not jumping software between two companies here. I am using Cakewalk's HS4XL with Cakewalk's Studio Instruments. If the programmers of this product cannot take a moment to either answer a phone at their supposed tech support line, nor on the discussion board then what good is purchasing anything from Cakewalk?

I am very disappointed thus far with the support here. I have been a customer since Cakewalk 8.0 years ago and never had the need to inquire with tech support. I am afraid that if there is no response then I will take my hard earned money to a business that has better support.

post edited by RickVen - 2008/03/03 16:44:21

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1