Helpful ReplyStudio One 3 Sale

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
BassDaddy
Max Output Level: -37.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3772
Re: Studio One 3 Sale 2017/03/20 06:46:27 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Fleer 2017/03/20 10:02:25
Fleer
As long as they leave it at that ...

...trust me.

It's Bass, not Bass.
i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
BassDaddy
Re: Studio One 3 Sale 2017/03/20 20:45:06 (permalink)
kitekrazy1
kennywtelejazz
BassDaddy
kennywtelejazz
Fleer
He da Daddy!

Whaaattt.....He da Daddy!  .... Hey wait ....now I'm confused ..hhhmmm.....OK , wait I think  i got it ....
Yeah he da Daddy around here ...
Where my Daddy? .....I got to have a wittle talk wit my Daddy ...Oh Daddy where are you ?
Daddy if your out there  listening . On the day I was born ...how come you put my name down as  OOooopppsss on my berth certipicate ?
Iz OK Daddy ..I forgibe you ...I grew up to be strong anyway's ...

The Mangulator

2nd verse to my favorite Carpenters song right there.

It's a good thing I was lighting a cigarette and not taking a sip of coffee when I saw this 
I almost burnt the house down , but at least I didn't spill a whole cup of coffee on my lap tops keyboard

Kenny 

"Favorite" and "Carpenter song" in the same sentence would get your ass kicked in a biker bar.

There are many secrets in a biker bar. And that would be one of them.

It's Bass, not Bass.
i7 2700K, 16GB DDR3, 2 SSD sample drives and OS drive, HDD SATAIII for projects, 2 24" monitors
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24, Focusrite VRM Box, LAVA Lamp, SONAR Platinum 64 bit, Mackie MCU and 1 MCU XT, Akai Advance 49, Windows 10,
Komplete 9 Ultimate, Cakewalk, Toontrack, IK, AAS, XLN, UVI, Air Music Tech, Waves Factory, Sample Tek and Sonivox VSTi's. Overloud, T-Racks, Audio Damage, D16, Nomad Factory, Waves Gold FX 
Fleer
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7853
Re: Studio One 3 Sale 2017/03/20 20:53:49 (permalink)
A simpleton steps into a biker bar ...

AAS, AcousticSamples, AIR, Arturia, Bechstein, BigFish, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cinesamples, d16, 8Dio, Embertone, Eventide, EW, FabFilter, Fluffy, 4Front, Garritan, GForce, GospelM, Heavyocity, Hornet, IKM, ISW, iZotope, KH, Klanghelm, KV331, Modartt, NI, Nomad, Ohm, OTS, Output, Overloud, PA, P&M, Pettinhouse, PreSonus, ProductionV, Propellerhead, PSP, Realivox, SampleLogic, Sampletekk, Slate, Soniccouture, SoundIron, Soundtoys, Spectrasonics, Spitfire, SugarB, Toontrack, Tracktion, UVI, Valhalla, VILabs, Vir2, Waves, Wfactory, XLN, ZeroG, Zynaptiq
kennywtelejazz
Max Output Level: -15 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6031
Re: Studio One 3 Sale 2017/03/22 20:46:57 (permalink)
Fleer
A simpleton steps into a biker bar ...

Only after he had distracted the bike club prospects that were outside watching the Bikes with 2 Hooter Girls he had brought along with him to chat it up with the prospects standing guard ...
While the prospects were chatting it up and trying to make time with the girls , the simpleton grabbed a duffel bag that he had filled with old bike parts and used oil . When he was certain that nobody was looking,  he then spread all the worn out parts and oil underneath each and every Bike in the parking lot ...
Then he calmly walks into the 1% biker bar wearing his Hee Haw tee shirt and heads over to the Jukebox to play The Carpenters ..
The Bar grew silent as he found himself under the scrutiny of an assortment of Oscar Worthy 1,000 Yard Stink Eye Stares ..
As calm as a cucumber in the shade, he turns around ,  makes eye contact with The Sergeant of Arms from the biker club and lobs a guttural deep throat-ed  Louie an inch away from the Bikers Sunday best steel toed Let's Kick $ome A$$ Boots ...
Every body in the whole Bar was stunned when they saw that ...the whole place froze for a moment that seemed like an eternity ...
Using his well timed element of surprise and shock to his advantage the "simpleton wearing a Hee Haw tee shirt " calmly walked out of the bar and left the parking lot with his 2 Hooters Girls in tow ...

There you have it folks , this has been one of Hee Haw Daddy's earliest stories ..
This story took place long before he became the legend he was gonna grow into one day

Kenny

Oh Yeah , Life is Good ,  SONAR SPlat .
Gibson R 8 Les Paul VOS , American Bulldog

https://soundcloud.com/guitarist-kenny-wilson

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kennywtelejazz/videos?view=0&sort=dd&shelf_id=1

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=427899

Fleer
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7853
Re: Studio One 3 Sale 2017/03/22 20:48:12 (permalink)
Yeah baby!

AAS, AcousticSamples, AIR, Arturia, Bechstein, BigFish, Bitwig, Cakewalk, Cinesamples, d16, 8Dio, Embertone, Eventide, EW, FabFilter, Fluffy, 4Front, Garritan, GForce, GospelM, Heavyocity, Hornet, IKM, ISW, iZotope, KH, Klanghelm, KV331, Modartt, NI, Nomad, Ohm, OTS, Output, Overloud, PA, P&M, Pettinhouse, PreSonus, ProductionV, Propellerhead, PSP, Realivox, SampleLogic, Sampletekk, Slate, Soniccouture, SoundIron, Soundtoys, Spectrasonics, Spitfire, SugarB, Toontrack, Tracktion, UVI, Valhalla, VILabs, Vir2, Waves, Wfactory, XLN, ZeroG, Zynaptiq
BassDaddy
Re: Studio One 3 Sale 2017/03/22 22:01:31 (permalink)
"1,000 Yard Stink Eye Stares"
Best Humble Pie tribute band I ever seen.

It's Bass, not Bass.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to:
© 2017 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1