Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Arnd Kaiser
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6
2017/11/30 09:19:11 (permalink)

Studio One - Introduction

Dear Sonar Users,

I would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. I'm Arnd Kaiser, General Manager at PreSonus Software in Hamburg/Germany. We’re the development team behind Studio One, Notion, Capture and many other software components used in PreSonus products. As many others at PreSonus we were shocked by the news we received last week. It hurts to lose so much creative effort and so many talented people. We met many Cakewalk people over the years and as much as we’ve been competitors, we’ve also been technology partners (both using ARA technology co-developed by Celemony and PreSonus). 

On my side is Matthias Juwan (Chief Technology Officer), who is leading the development team and created the Studio One framework more than ten years ago. This cross-platform framework has grown and matured over the years and is now a foundation for many PreSonus software and hardware products as well as the key to our software/hardware integration. Matthias and myself, together with several senior developers on our team worked at Steinberg before joining PreSonus. I held the position of Product Manager for Cubase for 8 years. At PreSonus we found the perfect environment for realizing our own DAW ideas and principles. 

Studio One is based an a few core concepts which combine familiar features and workflows with some new and unique creative  ideas: 

• simple and intuitive drag&drop operation helps keeping simple tasks really simple
  • context-sensitive controls to avoid complex menu-diving
  • key commands and macros allow for super-fast operation and workflow customization

I encourage you to take Studio One for a spin and find out about the similarities and differences compared to Sonar. Our special crossgrade offer extends to the end of this year. That’s plenty of time to discover what’s in it. Feel free to head over to the Forum or the Answers site to discuss. You will find a lot of useful tips and tricks to get the most out of Studio One. 

Many of the new features and improvements we’ve added to Studio One over time go back directly to feedback from the user community. I encourage you to send us your ideas at https://answers.presonus.com/index.php . We‘ll take a close look and discuss what can be added in future updates. 

Kind regards
Arnd

Added links
cclarry
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 20964
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 12:16:06 (permalink)
Thanks Arnd for coming!

Grem
Max Output Level: -19.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5562
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 12:27:02 (permalink)
Thanks for posting Arnd. 

I was at the first Presonusphere held in Baton Rouge a few years back. There were lots of discussion and explanation about how Studio 1 was built from the ground up to be a very efficient and capable DAW.

I got on board with S1 2. And started to dive into the new more mature program. But soon after I started learning S1, CW came out with X1 and I ended up diving in head first with them and not really going back to S1. 

Well since CW's sudden demise has prompted me to make a move, it was natural for me to go with S1. It was a great BF deal that I got. So I am now on board.

Thanks again for taking the time to address the forum members and making this generous offer to Sonar users.

Grem

Michael

Music PC
i7 2600K; 64gb Ram; 3 256gb SSD, System, Samples, Audio; 1TB & 2TB Project Storage; 2TB system BkUp; RME FireFace 400; Win 10 Pro 64; CWbBL 64, 
Home PC
AMD FX 6300; 8gb Ram; 256 SSD sys; 2TB audio/samples; Realtek WASAPI; Win 10 Home 64; CWbBL 64 
Surface Pro 3
Win 10  i7 8gb RAM; CWbBL 64
35mm
Max Output Level: -68 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1105
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 13:01:09 (permalink)
Thanks for the info Arnd.

Is there any kind of deal for getting both Studio One Pro and Notion together on the crossgrade?

Splat, Win 10 64bit and all sorts of musical odds and sods collected over the years, but still missing a lot of my old analogue stuff I sold off years ago.
Arnd Kaiser
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 16:21:26 (permalink)
35mm
Thanks for the info Arnd.

Is there any kind of deal for getting both Studio One Pro and Notion together on the crossgrade?

There's no direct crossgrade for both, but if you use the current special crossgrade from Sonar, you can then purchase a "crossgrade" from Studio One to Notion. Check our online shop for details. 

Arnd Kaiser
General Manager
PreSonus Software Ltd.
www.presonus.com
Support: my.presonus.com/support
Zargg
  • Total Posts : 10666
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 16:29:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Sylvan 2017/12/03 16:19:28
Thanks for commenting here, Arnd.
S1 is per today the only contender for me, due to ARA and Console 1 integration.
I also appreciate the extended timeline given us to make that decision.
All the best.

Ken Nilsen
Zargg
BBZ
Win 10 Pro X64, Cakewalk by Bandlab, SPlat X64, AMD AM3+ fx-8320, 16Gb RAM, RME Ucx (+ ARC), Tascam FW 1884, M-Audio Keystation 61es, *AKAI MPK Pro 25, *Softube Console1, Alesis DM6 USB, Maschine MkII
Laptop setup: Win 10 X64, i5 2.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 320gb 7200 RPM HD, Focusrite Solo, + *

michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 16:38:27 (permalink)
Arnd, thank you for posting this.  I just purchased Studio One today and your message brings with it a greater comfort.  I look forward to a long relationship with Presonus, like I have had with Cakewalk.  

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
TerraSin
Max Output Level: -55.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1975
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 16:55:45 (permalink)
Arnd, thanks for posting here. I've emailed Presonus multiple times now and I've received no answer:

If I buy the crossgrade for Sonar and decide Studio One isn't for me and want to sell it...

Can I only sell that license to another Sonar user?
Can I sell the license to anyone who wants to crossgrade?
Or can I sell the license to anyone who wants to buy Studio One as a full license?

I'm assuming this is a crossgrade license only if I choose to sell it at some point but I wanted to clarify that.
Starise
Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7563
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/11/30 17:13:16 (permalink)
Thank you Arnd. I appreciate you coming over here.

I posted in the thread on why I chose SO3PRO over Cubase. It has the icon that says I posted, but it must have been deleted. I don't think I said any bad words. A mod must have yanked it for reasons unknown.

I won't repost all of what I typed. I'll simply say I think SO3PRO is the best thing going besides Sonar. With Sonar going away my choice was obvious. I will use SO3PRO as my main daw. All others are secondary at this point. I am utterly impressed with the rate at which Studio One has matured over these last several years. Don't think for a minute your work has gone unnoticed. Many here, like myself have been using Studio One and Sonar together for some time. I think you and your team should be congratulated on such fine work that you can be proud of.

You have found a good synchronicity between function and ease of use. Starting SO in cross platform was genius as well.

Thank you again,

All the best to you and the rest at Presonus!

Intel 5820K O.C. 4.4ghz, ASRock Extreme 4 LGA 2011-v3, 16 gig DDR4, ,
3 x Samsung SATA III 500gb SSD, 2X 1 Samsung 1tb 7200rpm outboard, Win 10 64bit, 
Laptop HP Omen i7 16gb 2/sdd with Focusrite interface.
 CbB, Studio One 4 Pro, Mixcraft 8, Ableton Live 10 

www.soundcloud.com/starise

Twitter @Rodein

gbowling
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 315
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/01 02:27:16 (permalink)
Thanks Arnd, I purchased SO on the Black Friday deal and won't look back. There are already things I like better about SO and a few things I miss from Sonar (Track Templates). So far there are more positives than negatives, so all is good.

I look forward to as long a stand with SO as I had with Sonar, which is too many years to mention.

gbow

35mm
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/01 19:08:51 (permalink)
Anyone who ordered through JRRShop, how long did it take for them to get back to you with keys and stuff after you placed the order? I ordered S1 and Notion (both on crossgrade) I've been waiting for 11 hours so far.

Splat, Win 10 64bit and all sorts of musical odds and sods collected over the years, but still missing a lot of my old analogue stuff I sold off years ago.
groovey1
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 288
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/01 19:17:12 (permalink)
I placed my order on Wednesday 9pm, got the registration code on Thursday 4pm.

SONAR Platinum, Win10-64, Acer Aspire V15 (i7-4510U, 2.0GHz, 8GB), Quad-Capture
https://soundcloud.com/waltmusekamp
cityrat
Max Output Level: -77 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 671
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/03 02:00:42 (permalink)
So much to research -  I cannot find the offer for SONAR to Studio One.  Nor can I remember the price - can someone please post a link?

And I didnt understand - what was the way to get "Notion" along with Studio One?  For ???

How long is the deal for?

Sonar Platinum | Windows 7 64 bit SP1 | Intel i5 3570 3.4GHz | 8GB RAM | Gigabyte GA-B75-D3H | OCZ SSD | RME 9632
35mm
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/03 02:43:31 (permalink)
cityrat
So much to research -  I cannot find the offer for SONAR to Studio One.  Nor can I remember the price - can someone please post a link?

And I didnt understand - what was the way to get "Notion" along with Studio One?  For ???

How long is the deal for?

Here https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus-studio-one-professional-crossgrade-v3. There is no deal to get Notion with it, but Overture is also on sale for Sonorites (in another thread) and you can also use that to buy the crossgrade to Notion (from JJR) - the cost of Overture and Notion crossgrade is less than Overture on its own, and both Overture and Notion are great software.

michaelhanson
Max Output Level: -40 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3529
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/03 04:33:24 (permalink)
35mm
Anyone who ordered through JRRShop, how long did it take for them to get back to you with keys and stuff after you placed the order? I ordered S1 and Notion (both on crossgrade) I've been waiting for 11 hours so far.

Got mine the next day.

Mike

https://soundcloud.com/michaeljhanson
https://www.facebook.com/michaeljhanson.music
iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/scandalous-grace/id1180730765

Platinum Lifetime, Focusrite 8i6 & 2i4, Gibson LP, ES335, Fender Strat, 4003 Rickenbacker
BMI
Arnd Kaiser
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/04 18:22:25 (permalink)
Wow! Thanks so much for all your kind words. I look forward to hearing more about your new journey. Please make good use of the Studio One forum and "Answers". :)

Re. crossgrades and selling the license: I need to find out about that myself, actually. But - honestly - why would you do that at all? ;-)

Arnd Kaiser
General Manager
PreSonus Software Ltd.
www.presonus.com
werewindle
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 214
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/04 18:41:53 (permalink)
Just to add some feedback their support team are very quick with a response and very helpful too. I had 2 tickets and open and they were very helpful in fact I closed both tickets yesterday. One of the reasons I chose them was the full integration with Console 1, and now that I am up to speed am about to start migrations from SONAR.

Sonar: Platinum & Studio One 3
Production PC: Intel i7-6950x 10 cores (20 processors) CPU @ 3.00GHz (with overclock to 3.60GHz), RAM 64GB, Windows 10 - 64 bit, Sound Blaster ZxR Pro, Dual Nvidia GTX1080 with 2 widescreen Monitors
MIDI: Akai Advance 49, Roland A-500Pro, Akai MPD230, Softube Console 1, Akai EWI USB, Roli Seaboard 25
Instruments: Martin D12X1AE Dreadnought - 12 string, Martin Ed Sheeran X Signature Edition, Fender Standard Precision-Bass Black MN, Gibson Custom Shop EDS-1275 Cherry (12 & 6 string dual)
35mm
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/04 19:25:13 (permalink)
I guess Presonus are very fulfilling orders for Sonarians at the moment because after ordering from JJR last week it was a good two days before I received my license for S1 and I still haven't received the license for Notion yet!

abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/17 02:19:44 (permalink)
Got it!  Very nice, thanks!!!

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
cparmerlee
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1153
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/17 02:51:08 (permalink)
Arnd, Thank you for spending time here. I purchased StudioOne Pro last summer, mainly to collaborate with another artist.  At that time, I wasn't particularly eager to split time with SONAR because I felt I got better results faster with SONAR.

Be that as it may, I was very impressed with how intuitive the most common operations are in StudioOne.  I know that did not happen by accident.  That is the result of planning and vision, and I commend you and your team for that.  I also commend you for the concept of a specific mastering mode, rather than just encouraging people to throw some "mastering stuff" on the main mixing bus.  What you did there makes very good sense to me.  I had already invested in Ozone, and I believe I can achieve a higher quality result with Ozone (of course, I could use the Ozone plugs in the S1 mastering function.)  I certainly have used your mastering section to assemble CDs.

Finally, I want to congratulate you and your team for being the first to really recognize the possibilities that can come from the convergence of DAW and notation.  I view the current software as a first step that is not terribly useful as it exists today.  However, if you can get to the point that a user can compose freely in MIDI and in notation, at liberty to move from one mode to the other and back again, this will be enormously powerful and will expand the potential DAW market to include a large number of people who compose in notation.

In short, I think you are headed in a good direction.  Having said that, I am moving to Cubase as my main replacement for SONAR because I believe Cubase is considerably more advanced than S1 presently, e.g. in the chord support.  And I really cannot consider Notion at this stage because it is not nearly up to the functional level of Finale, which I have used for ~ 20 years.

Things change.  I don't see Finale keeping up, and expect to see them go the way of SONAR before too long.  I hope Notion and S1 will continue to advance rapidly because we will need those solutions.  And I am certainly not throwing away by S1 license.  I will certainly use S1 as needed for collaborations, and I will probably choose S1 over Cubase on any project that is likely to need Molodyne.

I wish you and your team well.  The work you are doing is recognized and appreciated.

DAW: SONAR Platinum Audio I/F: Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 gen2
OS: Windows 10 64-bit CPU: Haswell 4790 4.0 GHz, 4 core, 8 thread  Memory: 16 GB      Video: GTX-760Ti
Storage: Sandisk SSD 500GB for active projects. ReadyNAS 20 TB for long-term storage

sonocrafters.com
rodreb
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 915
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/17 11:58:28 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Zargg 2017/12/17 13:46:08
Arnd, I have a question for you. I know Studio One has sets of keyboard shortcuts to emulate those in some other DAWS, is there a chance a set to emulate Sonar's shortcuts might be implemented. It would really ease some of the burden of switching. Plus, I'm old and find it more difficult to learn new things the older I get. Ha ha!!

ROD

Imaginary Friend Recording 
https://www.facebook.com/ifrecording?skip_nax_wizard=true

Dell XPS, i7 8700 (6 core), 16 gb 2666 RAM, two 2 Tb 7200 RPM HDD's, Windows 10 Home, Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 & Octapre

Zargg
  • Total Posts : 10666
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/17 13:48:12 (permalink)
rodreb
Arnd, I have a question for you. I know Studio One has sets of keyboard shortcuts to emulate those in some other DAWS, is there a chance a set to emulate Sonar's shortcuts might be implemented. It would really ease some of the burden of switching. Plus, I'm old and find it more difficult to learn new things the older I get. Ha ha!!

I like that idea
My muscle memory is full of SONAR keystrokes, and will take some time to get them replaced/added to S1.
All the best.

Ken Nilsen
Zargg
BBZ
Win 10 Pro X64, Cakewalk by Bandlab, SPlat X64, AMD AM3+ fx-8320, 16Gb RAM, RME Ucx (+ ARC), Tascam FW 1884, M-Audio Keystation 61es, *AKAI MPK Pro 25, *Softube Console1, Alesis DM6 USB, Maschine MkII
Laptop setup: Win 10 X64, i5 2.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 320gb 7200 RPM HD, Focusrite Solo, + *

TheMaartian
Max Output Level: -47.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2774
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/17 15:28:06 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby abacab 2017/12/17 17:29:16
rodreb

Learning a new set of keyboard shortcuts, as in retraining muscle memory, is a lot of work and unintended consequences can happen.

One thing to consider, though, is that there are tons of excellent training videos for Studio One, and every single one of them uses the default keyboard shortcuts.

If you remap to SONAR shortcuts, you'll have to translate every reference (training videos, FAQs, forum posts, etc) in your head. For as long as you use SO.

Me? I'm just going to bite the bullet and learn the defaults.

Intel i7 3.4GHz, 16 GB RAM, 2 TB HD Win10 Home 64-bit Tascam US-16x08
Studio One 4 Pro NotionMelodyne 4 Studio Acoustica 7 Guitar Pro 7
PreSonus FaderPort Nektar P6 M-Audio BX8 D2 Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro
NI K9U XLN AK, AD2 AAS VS-2, GS-2, VA-2, EP-4, CP-2, OD Toontrack SD3, EZK
dcumpian
Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4124
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/18 13:22:58 (permalink)
To me, the major keyboard shortcuts I continually stumble over in S1 are the navigation keys in Sonar. I lived in CTRL-PGUP and CTRL-PGDN. Most of the others actually make more sense than they did in Sonar.

Regards,
Dan

Mixing is all about control.

My music:
http://dancumpian.bandcamp.com/ or https://soundcloud.com/dcumpian Studiocat Advanced Studio DAW (Intel i5 3550 @ 3.7GHz, Z77 motherboard, 16GB Ram, lots of HDDs), Sonar Plat, Mackie 1604, PreSonus Audiobox 44VSL, ESI 4x4 Midi Interface, Ibanez Bass, Custom Fender Mexi-Strat, NI S88, Roland JV-2080 & MDB-1, Komplete, Omnisphere, Lots o' plugins.    
musichoo
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 811
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/18 15:11:25 (permalink)
Take the effort to learn S1 keyboard shortcut. The rewards is worth the effort.

Sonar Platinum. Win7 64bit. i7 CPU 4770. 14 Gig RAM. Roland A500Pro controller keyboard. Korg Krome 88. M-audio Audiophile 2496 soundcard, Focusrite 18i8, Roland UA25EX. Ivory II, True Piano, Addictive Keys, Synthmaster, Harmor, Zeta +2, Lounge Lizard 4, Geist, Miroslav 2, Sample Tank 3. Kaiser grand piano. Shure KSM137 x2. Wave's Renaissance and Gold. Breeze. ST3. Pianoteq 5. AD2.Aether Reverb, Dune2 , Reason 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate, Syntronik, O8N2 adv, Studio one 3.5 Pro.

https://etherealpiano.bandcamp.com/
Arnd Kaiser
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/18 17:37:01 (permalink)
cparmerlee
Arnd, Thank you for spending time here. I purchased StudioOne Pro last summer, mainly to collaborate with another artist.  At that time, I wasn't particularly eager to split time with SONAR because I felt I got better results faster with SONAR.

Be that as it may, I was very impressed with how intuitive the most common operations are in StudioOne.  I know that did not happen by accident.  That is the result of planning and vision, and I commend you and your team for that.  I also commend you for the concept of a specific mastering mode, rather than just encouraging people to throw some "mastering stuff" on the main mixing bus.  What you did there makes very good sense to me.  I had already invested in Ozone, and I believe I can achieve a higher quality result with Ozone (of course, I could use the Ozone plugs in the S1 mastering function.)  I certainly have used your mastering section to assemble CDs.

Finally, I want to congratulate you and your team for being the first to really recognize the possibilities that can come from the convergence of DAW and notation.  I view the current software as a first step that is not terribly useful as it exists today.  However, if you can get to the point that a user can compose freely in MIDI and in notation, at liberty to move from one mode to the other and back again, this will be enormously powerful and will expand the potential DAW market to include a large number of people who compose in notation.

In short, I think you are headed in a good direction.  Having said that, I am moving to Cubase as my main replacement for SONAR because I believe Cubase is considerably more advanced than S1 presently, e.g. in the chord support.  And I really cannot consider Notion at this stage because it is not nearly up to the functional level of Finale, which I have used for ~ 20 years.

Things change.  I don't see Finale keeping up, and expect to see them go the way of SONAR before too long.  I hope Notion and S1 will continue to advance rapidly because we will need those solutions.  And I am certainly not throwing away by S1 license.  I will certainly use S1 as needed for collaborations, and I will probably choose S1 over Cubase on any project that is likely to need Molodyne.

I wish you and your team well.  The work you are doing is recognized and appreciated.

Thanks for your kind words. I can only encourage everyone here to take a close look at Studio One and Notion like you did. There's a lot more to discover in terms of workflow than mentioned here. 

Arnd Kaiser
General Manager
PreSonus Software Ltd.
www.presonus.com
Arnd Kaiser
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/18 17:39:51 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Karyn 2017/12/18 21:47:19
musichoo
Take the effort to learn S1 keyboard shortcut. The rewards is worth the effort.

I agree, at the same time I would certainly love to see a Sonar template for keyboard shortcuts. Maybe someone here can create one? I'd be happy to include it in one of the next updates. 

Arnd Kaiser
General Manager
PreSonus Software Ltd.
www.presonus.com
WallyG
Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 833
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/19 17:01:19 (permalink)
Arnd Kaiser
.... I can only encourage everyone here to take a close look at Studio One and Notion like you did. There's a lot more to discover in terms of workflow than mentioned here. 

I also purchased SO3Pro and Notion 6. (I had a copy of Notion 4). After watching several videos on Groove 3 and other tutorials, I'm really impressed with the features in SO3Pro. After I finish up a few songs in Sonar, I'll switch over to SO3Pro as my main (only) DAW. I'm also going to purchase the FaderPort 16 when it becomes available and retire my X-Touch.

Walt 

Roland Jupiter 80, Roland D50, Roland Integra 7, Roland BK-7m, Yamaha Montage 6, ARP Odyssey, Excelsior Continental Artist, Roland FR-8X, 1967 Fender Jaguar, Fender Strat,  Fender 1965 Twin Reverb reissue, Selmer Trumpet, Akai EWI, Studio One 4 Professional, Melodyne Studio 4, Behringer X-Touch, RME Fireface UCX, MOTU MIDI Express XT - ADK Pro Audio Hex Xtreme 6 Core i7 4.5GHz, 64GB, 480GB SS, 3 X 3TB Hard Drives, Win 10, 2 X 27" & 1X 46" Monitors,
My WEB site - www.gontowski.com/music
dlesaux
Max Output Level: -70 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1034
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/20 13:40:48 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby Marshall 2017/12/20 21:03:21
I purchased Studio One during the black Friday deal. The experience has been very positive so far. Although there are differences between Sonar and Studio One, there's not a single thing I was doing in Sonar that I haven't been able to do in Studio One. Other user's experience may vary of course depending on how they used Sonar.

Studio One's "last touched" automation workflow is extremely user friendly. Very clever and easier to use than Sonar's. Their automation lanes are also less buggy than Sonar's. I used to spend a lot of time cleaning up extra nodes in Sonar that seemed to just appear out of nowhere!

Right now, I'm still watching tutorial videos from Groove3 and Studio One Expert and learning something new every day. I hope Studio One has a long life and that i won't need to go through this again!

Thank you Arnd for dropping into this forum and extending a welcome hand. You'll see me on the PreSonus forums.

Peace!
Daniel

Sonar Platinum - 2017.10 and PreSonus Studio One 3.5.5
Windows 10 64 bit
Studiocat Skylake Desktop PC with Intel i7 6700k processor @ 4.20 GHz / 16G RAM 
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface and Cakewalk UM-2G Midi Interface

Check out my website
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Studio One - Introduction 2017/12/21 17:39:19 (permalink)
Would a copy of the 2000 page reference manual be any help? It has a whole section of keyboard shortcuts listed according to the window they work on.

Here’s a link to the Sonar Reference Guide.

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ahg7GEVUP0Hf4y22xtZ6Nd52ag_-

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1