Subscription

Author
sap17163
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2017/09/14 07:18:55 (permalink)

Subscription

I was told when Cakewalk started following the subscription model that after 12 payments I would own my product and that I could start and stop my subscription at anytime and just pick up where I left off. I feel I was lied to or the representative I spoke to on the phone didn't know what they were talking about because I've made way over twelve payments and I still don't own anything. I knew it sounded too good to be true. 

1 Reply Related Threads

Seth Kellogg [Cakewalk]
    Administrator
    • Total Posts : 814
    Re: Subscription 2017/09/14 16:55:03 (permalink)
    You need to complete 12 consecutive months on a specific version to get full access. You can stop and start up anytime after the first 12 months have been completed. 

http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/SONAR/RenewPurchase monthly and rent to own SONAR after completing 12 consecutive payments. Continue receiving updates at your locked in price as long as your monthly payments are active. Cancel at any time (12 consecutive payments are required for ownership status).

Looking at your account, it appears you've switched between versions over the last few years and a few payments have been declined. Your current active subscription is only a few months old. You can contact support for further information on your particular case.

Best Regards,
    Seth
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1