Synth Properties

Author
clasonar37
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 198
2011/09/03 00:36:00 (permalink)

Synth Properties

Hello out there, hello out there, hello, hello...mimicking an echo from  a mountain.    Can somebody tell me what boxes do I check to create multi-timbral synths (i.e. D Pro or z3ta if it is multi-timbral).  I would like to just play around D Pro and 4 tracks with each track doing it's own thing.  I hope I explained this correctly.  I did go to the help screen, but I would like to get a little feedback before I start making mistakes with setting up my synths.  Thanks for taking the time out to listen to this.....

AMD Phenom 9650 Quad Core 2.3 ghz
6 gb Ram DDR2
NVidia GeForce  9800 Gt Video Card
Windows 7 64 bit
V-Studio 100
Motif ES6
Novation Remote SL 61

2 Replies Related Threads

AT
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 10654
    Re:Synth Properties 2011/09/03 15:22:09 (permalink)
    DimPro is multitambral - up to 4 voices.  lt is a switch in D-Pro itself and starts at the midi channel and goes up 3.  That is the reason you can save and copy and paste elements.  As far as I remember Z3TA it is mono-timbral.  But ususally I just use a single instance of each sound I want from the synth.  It produces its own problems, but ....

@

https://soundcloud.com/a-pleasure-dome
    http://www.bnoir-film.com/  

there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
    24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.
    coachpeople
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 6
    Re:Synth Properties 2011/09/04 21:51:29 (permalink)
    It seemed there was nothing but love and beauty everything; fragrant summer air and the laughter of happy birds. Everything

listened to the singing larks in brooding thoughtlessness. Yea,even the horned snails lay stretched out on grey stones with

their houses on their backs.

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1