Synthcore error

Author
tdukart
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
2005/05/17 21:44:47 (permalink)

Synthcore error

I just installed Music Creator 2 on a Windows ME Presario. I had the Avance soundcard and quickly replaced that with a Soundblaster live card. Now I am getting a Synthcore Error stating that my SynthCore license is invalid. I don't know if this pertains to my new soundcard, Music Creator, SoundMax or what ??? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I still am not able to hear the tutorials, but I can play back recordings through my Mic.

1 Reply Related Threads

millerbill
    Silver Member
    • Total Posts : 1085
    • Reward points : 0
    RE: Synthcore error 2005/05/17 23:51:02 (permalink)
    Oh NOOOOOOOOO! The father of SoundMax!

Error:
    SynthCore Error. The SynthCore License Is Invalid.
    Translation:
    SynthCore is a program designed to generate computer audio that’s no longer supported and is not necessary for the computer to run. This same error message appears sometimes when a user attempts to launch a game in WinXP and has the SynthCore software installed.
    Solution:
    The only way to permanently get rid of the error is to uninstall the SynthCore software. In Windows 9x/Me click Start, expand Settings, click Control Panel, and double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon. In WinXP click Start and Control Panel and double-click Add Or Remove Programs. In Windows 2000 click Start, expand Settings, click Control Panel, double-click Add/Remove Programs, and click the Change Or Remove Programs icon. Scroll down the list until you find the SynthCore entry, click it, and click Remove in Win9x/Me or click Change/Remove in Win2000/XP.

If the SynthCore entry doesn’t appear on the list, look for the SoundMAX entry and uninstall that application. SoundMAX is SynthCore’s successor.

post edited by millerbill - 2005/05/18 10:34:22
    Jump to:
    © 2014 APG vNext Commercial Version 4.6