TH3 - two really unfortunate omissions

Author
vintagevibe
Max Output Level: -51 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2446
2015/11/29 22:31:22 (permalink)

TH3 - two really unfortunate omissions

Please tell me I'm wrong.

1) You can't double click on a component and have it enlarge for editing.  You have to continually go back and forth between multiple zoom settings.

2) There is no way to turn of the nag screen that thinks I don't know when I want to save a preset before loading a new one.

Really cumbersome IMO.

3 Replies Related Threads

gswitz
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5694
    Re: TH3 - two really unfortunate omissions 2015/11/29 22:42:07 (permalink)
    Nag screen used to be disabled by using live mode in TH2. I haven't looked for live mode yet in TH3.

I've been using TH3 a bunch. I haven't found a better way to zoom than the zoom levels provided at the bottom center if the GUI.

I'm curious how to search for patches. There used to be a great view where you could see a bunch of patches and load them up. I have not RTFM.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
    I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
    ProjectM
    Max Output Level: -36 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3941
    Re: TH3 - two really unfortunate omissions 2015/11/30 16:26:03 (permalink)
    Yeah use Live mode. [link=mailto:It@s]It[/link]'s there and will get rid of the nag screen. 

The zooming is no biggie for me, but I haven't found a way to zoom without using the buttons on the bottom of the GUI. 

(Sonar Platinum - Win10 x64) - iMac and 13" MacBook - Logic Pro X ++ - UA Apollo Twin DUO - NI Maschine MKII - NI Komplete Kontrol S61 - Novation Nocturne - KRK Rokit 6
    Soundcloud
    Negative Vibe Records
    gswitz
    Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5694
    Re: TH3 - two really unfortunate omissions 2015/11/30 21:33:02 (permalink)
    It's a little odd not having a way to search presets. I guess they are encouraging us to group our presets into our own bank so we can find them again.

I kinda miss the old way of TH2 where you could scroll around and find one you used yesterday. It had one view with all banks and patches that was searchable. I really miss this view.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
    I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1