TS Converter

Author
alfredjillian
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2010/11/22 03:21:19 (permalink)

TS Converter

TS Converter
MPEG-2 TS is also a popular format especially for some camcorder which can't be supported by common players. TS Converter is a fantastic TS decoder and encoder program for all High-Definition lovers to convert their TS video files to all popular formats like HD ASF, HD AVI, HD H.264/AVC, HD Quick Time, HD MPEG2 (MPEG, MPG), HD MPEG2 TS, HD MPEG4, HD MPEG4 TS, HD WMV, Divx etc. Or convert those popular files to TS video. No matter you are a veteran or beginner, you can customize video settings according to output formats such as set video brightness, contrast and saturation at will.

Main Function:
Specially optimized for TS video
TS Converter has professional TS decoder built in, and can convert .TS video to popular video formats with fastest speed and superb output quality.

Convert TS video to almost all video and audio formats
Convert TS video to all popular video formats like MP4, H.264, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, MPEG, 3GP,VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, etc and audio formats like M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, etc.

Support various multimedia players
TS Converter supports directly converting videos to Sony PS3, Sony Walkman, Xbox 360, Wii, iPod, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, Smart Phone like BlackBerry, MP3/MP4 players like Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, Pocket PC, PDA, etc.

Provide powerful editing functions
With Video TS Converter, you can extract audio from video file, join multiple files into a new one, cut a clip from original video, get any playing area of the video, preview the source video and capture nice images from video.

Easy to use
No more than a few intuitive clicks are needed to finish the converting.

What is TS video format?
TS is what we say MPEG2_TS , TS is the encapsulated format of the video shot by Japanese Hight definition camera. As we know, MPEG2 of the DVD, we called the MPEG2-PS format, the full name is Program Stream. And TS stands for Transport Stream. MPEG2-PS is mainly used in the stored program and it has a fixed length of time, so if you damage the data or cut several segments, it will leads the entire file can not be decoded. MPEG2_TS is mainly used in real-time transmission of programs, such as real-time broadcasting of TV programs, the Characteristics of MPEG2_TS format video stream is requested from the beginning of any segment are decoded independently.
There are some player software can play MPEG2_TS stream, such as Win DVD 5.x, VLC Media Player, Elecard Player.
Remind: But I think you need to remember something important, before you play your TS files; you need to rename the TS files as the (.mpg) files, so the player can recognize it.
Some of the common players and equipment and can not be directly played TS files, for example, the trends of the iPhone 4G, while supporting high-definition format (H.264 video, 720p video), but does not support TS format, so you can not played it on your iPhone 4. There is a lot of equipment like this. So I think someone want to convert their TS files into other HD video format or common video format, and I think TS Converter will be a good helper, a good choice for you to enjoy your TS files on other devices.

1 Reply Related Threads

tomas gato
    Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 130
    Re:TS Converter 2010/11/22 05:15:46 (permalink)
    A very informative first post.
    I am impressed.
    That's .............useful I suppose 
    But,   WHY? did you put this here?
    Are you selling something?

is this like....................spam?
    like those guys on fox sports selling sports parafanalia
    in the middle of cowboys fans insulting Favre for ............
    whatever he did or didn't do?   

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1