TSS-1 how set different instruments in different midi files for playback

Author
wyndham
Max Output Level: -88 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 128
2010/01/20 16:00:46 (permalink)

TSS-1 how set different instruments in different midi files for playback

This may be a simple feat  but if I have several midi files that I wish to use as a backing tracks amd each uses different instruments for the midi channels so that no two files share any instrument. How do I keep TTS from loading only the default instruments because at times my patch changes are overriden by the default setting in TTS.
Is there a midi event I should have in the beginning of the file to keep the default from overriding?
I hope this explains what is happening and may point to something I should do that I don't yet understand. Thanks for the help Wyndham

1 Reply Related Threads

Glyn Barnes
    Max Output Level: -0.3 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 7564
    Re:TSS-1 how set different instruments in different midi files for playback 2010/01/20 23:56:21 (permalink)
    On each midi track select the instrument (patch) you wish to use, thats all. Remember to save the project. When you run it next time you should still have the correct sounds.

If it still flips back to a different sound after you have done this it will be because there is a patch change in the file. You will need to look at the event list and delete it.

Intel i7 3770K @4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, 240GB SSD System disk, 2 x 2TB and 1 x 1TB (with SSD Cache) HDD. Windows 10,  Sonar Platinum. Roland Quad Capture. 
    Music - Switchwater on Soundclick
    Music - Goldry Bluszco on Soundcloud
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1