TTS-1 / GR-20 and Preview button issue on TTS-1

Author
mgr2009
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14
2011/01/31 17:27:27 (permalink)

TTS-1 / GR-20 and Preview button issue on TTS-1

I've few issues with TTS-1 and playing TTS-1 with GR-20, any help would be apreciated/

(1) When click on the preview button on TTS-1 channel (Eg: Acoustic Bass), the preview sound like Bass guitar, but when I press my Midi controller (PCR-300), the sound is different no way near.

(2) I connected GR-20 to PCR-300 MIDI input and made the setting on GR-20 as Mono so that midi and string bending will be transmitted. It works perfectly well if I use only one instance of TTS-1 and map 6 channels in TTS-1 to six strings.  String bending and all dynamics works perfect. The moment I insert another copy of TTS-1 and map the MID channel to a different instrument other than one in the previous instance of TTS-1,  I still get the right sound, but all dynamics like string bending does not work. It just plays individual notes.

Setup :- First instance of TTS-1 - 6 channels use Guitar (1-6)   - If this is only instance- string bending/slide work
             Second instance of TTS-2 6 Channels use Piano (1-6)   - The moment I add the second instance , no dynamics

Please help

Thanks
Hend

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1