Author
jm24
Max Output Level: -54 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2127
2008/10/25 23:55:23 (permalink)

TTs-1 m Why does it do this?

Saturday eve\

I insert an instance of TTS-1.

I change the first channel's instrument.

I save a preset.

I start S7.

The first channel now reads "PIANO 1."

What is happening?

What is not obvious to me?

Why is it not whelmingly obvious to me?

(It may be the reason, but I am alone and:::: I am saying, with extra volume, words that most humans should not say, think, and/or provide amplitude to, to its perpetuation.)

J

========================

Planting and care of Software (programs and utilities)

Soil: Use 2/3 standard commercial hardware mixed with 1/3 aftermarket OEM and off-brand components.

Planting: Moisten outside of computer case slightly. DO NOT WATER after installing.

Location: Software likes a well lighted area. But, do not immediately place in an excess of direct sun light as these types of programs are greenhouse grown and will burn. They will tolerate full sun. But do it gradually. If programs start to elongate it may be due to lack of light. (Or, mory likely, it is the result of very stupid people spending years programming a really bad operating system, and other stuff,..)

Water: Water requirements vary but a good rule of thumb is: Utilities once every 3 to 4 weeks -- Programs and leafy applets every 7 to 10 days. If Programs and Utilities are installed together, spot-water utilities accordingly.

Fertilizer: After Software becomes inextricably established (1 minute to 2 months), a commercial house fertilizer-upgrade (manure is good) may be used at 1/2 recommended strength.

Cleaning: At least once per year, remove cover and place computer into shower. Rinse well to remove dust from heat sinks, fans, and other components, with special attention to flushing the power supply.

========================================
post edited by jm24 - 2008/10/26 00:00:24

2 Replies Related Threads

InstrEd
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1276
    RE: TTs-1 m Why does it do this? 2008/10/26 00:00:54 (permalink)
    TTS-1 is like the old days. You have to change it by the bank, Patch in the track inspector to make it stick I believe. I haven't used the TTS-1 much anymore because it didn't seem to like my dual-core system. If I unchecked MP support it was fine.

Ed
    John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    RE: TTs-1 m Why does it do this? 2008/10/26 00:29:37 (permalink)
    All you need do is insert a patch change to what you want using the List View at the top.

Best
    John
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1