Helpful ReplyTechnique for "organic" pads?

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
occide
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 174
2017/05/15 08:19:33 (permalink)

Technique for "organic" pads?

Hi folks,

I'm into ambient music.. I like lush and organic sounding pads and drones. Well who doesn't? Opposed to the sharp, stinging and squeaky pads most synthesizers produce by default.

TL;DR: Is there a technique using plugin effects to make a synthetic pad sound more natural? Like feeding some sample into the envelope after it has been generated? I'd rather ask before I throw a ton of money at the problem and still may not solve it satisfyingly.

So far I the following techniques produce more or less the sound I'm looking for:

Using the plugin "Stretcher" to take a random noise sample (e.g. jet engine), stretch it extremely long, feed it into Vocalizer Pro and play with my keyboard on Vocalizer Pro
Pro: Rich, lush and very organic pads
Con: Awkward and circuitous workflow. Results sound good but are very random and hard to reproduce. Vocalizer Pro is discontinued and has couple of bugs.

Using the demo of Iris 2
Pro: Nice and rich pads
Con: High price tag. Most pads kinda sound alike, mostly very breathy. That's great for some but not for all. Not many people seem to use it -> little sound banks available.

Absynth 5 using samples (only watched a video of this)
Pro: Really great pads
Con: Even higher price tag for a rather dated synth. I try to avoid NI like the flue. Not sure if it's actually available for PC (website says Mac)

Serum using samples (only watched a video of this)
Pro: Great workflow, ok pads. Tons of soundbanks available.
Con: Bit synthetic still, price beyond my hobbyist budget.

Not working / eligible for modifying the sound with effects somehow:

Pretty much all synthesizers of the Air Production Bundle, like Vacuum Pro and Hybrid, dozends of free / gimmick synths like Zebralette etc.
Pro: Easy workflow, cheap / free
Con: Not the sound I want, very artificial 

timidi
Max Output Level: -21 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5449
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/15 17:32:25 (permalink)
I think the term "organic pad" may be different for everyone.
Might want to post an example of what you are talking about.
I've never considered the sound of a jet engine as organic.

ASUS P8P67, i7-2600K, CORSAIR 16GB, HIS 5450, 3 Samsung SSD 850, Win7 64, RME AIO.

https://timbowman.bandcamp.com/releases

Jeff Evans
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5139
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/15 19:32:08 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby occide 2017/05/17 18:02:42
You have missed a few.

Korg Wavestation. One of the most beautiful synths for complex pads. The plugin IS as good as the hardware.

New Sonic Arts Granite. An amazing granular synth. Can turn any sound such as a single tabla hit into the most amazing pads I have ever heard.

Check here for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuN0Jezi2Kw&t=339s
and here too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhIPcKB7eug

This is one complex instrument. It takes a while to master but when you do you can unleash its power. I love it. You can tune the pads too and yes it is still connected to your controller and playable from a keyboard. The sounds all transpose up and down etc..

Sound Guru The Mangle. Another amazing granular. I have this too and also love it. Despite being granular too like Granite it is very different beast. Listen here to what can be done from a single Tibetan bell hit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFDg7X3dlfc

Iris 2 is amazing. I have got it and the sounds definitely do not sound all the same. It depends on who is driving it. I agree about the price tag too but one day it was on special for $49.95 I think. I bought it. There is a huge library that goes with it too.

Be careful about using sound libraries that come with all the complex pads already made for you. Everyone else has them too. Make them yourself.

Listen to Eno's Ambient 4 On Land for the most organic pads ever created. He started it all.

I also have a Roland JD800 synth too and if you spend the time making sounds they can be still out of this world. Be prepared to build pads yourself like using many tracks. Effects do go a long way too. Long reverbs etc.. 

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
mettelus
Max Output Level: -22 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5321
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/15 20:14:15 (permalink)
Dupe

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
mettelus
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/15 20:15:34 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby occide 2017/05/17 18:02:38
+1 for Korg Wavestation and Iris 2. Those are the only two mentioned above that I familiar with. The Wavestation is basically the brains of the original synth with all add-ons, while Iris 2 is a lot deeper than the presets may appear at first (incredibly capable actually). The sale point is valid for both of these, iZotope is pretty regular with theirs.

I cannot speak to the others, so the above comment is not to discount the validity of them.

ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC), i7-8700k, 16GB RAM, GTX-1070Ti, Win 10 Pro, Saffire PRO 24 DSP, A-300 PRO, plus numerous gadgets and gizmos that make or manipulate sound in some way.
savageopera
Max Output Level: -78 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 625
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/15 23:15:40 (permalink)
I recently purchased the Arturia minilab II controller with Arturia Analog Lab 2 software. My first Arturia purchase. 5000+ designer presets plus every keyboard and synth you can think of :Arp, Prophet, Matrix, Solina,  Synclavier, Moogs. Rolands, Korgs etc. Plus a Hammond B3, Vox, Farfisa , Fender Rhodes, Wurly, Steinway and on and on. Inumerabe different pads all infinitly tweakable as you can pull up the windows that give you any synth you want right in your face to play with. Brilliant interface with categorizing, effects, layering etc. Easy to get around on. Amazing quality and value for $89 for software @ Musicians friend. (I think its worth ten times that much) . I also bought the Minilab II controller that has 16 rotary pots + 8 two layer pads that automap to the synths  ( controller + software = $130.....great deal! ).  I've had it for two months and I'm still exploring. Check it out on Youtube..." Arturia Analog Lab 2 ".........it's like dying and going to synth heaven..........I am not a sales rep, but I am a convert.......I doubt if I'll ever need another synth ............Ron

post edited by savageopera - 2017/05/16 04:29:23

Sonar Artist, HP Laptop, AMD A8700 , 1T+250g, M-Audio Fast Track Ultra ,Roland 88 Hammer action, Roland AX-1, M-audio 88es, Arturia minilabII......When I was young I wanted to become a mad scientist. I achieved everything except the "scientist" part....http://www.soundclick.com/savageopera
bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/16 17:20:12 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby occide 2017/05/17 18:03:07
What distinguishes "organic" from "synthetic" sounds? In one word: "complexity".

Sounds that originate acoustically in the natural world are naturally complex by nature. Look at the lengths developers have gone to make sampled pianos sound natural, replicating small factors such sympathetic resonance, damper noise, release samples and crossfaded velocity layers. And the piano is actually one of the easiest acoustical instruments to fake, as evidenced by the plethora of piano libraries on the market. Still, it took many years to get to where we are today.

Synthetic sounds, by comparison, are much simpler in nature. You start with some oscillators whose only contribution is static harmonic content. Then you modulate them in different ways to effect what we call "movement". What we're really trying to do is make those oscillators less boring. But we have to go to great lengths to get anything anywhere near as complex as an acoustical instrument, because LFOs and envelope generators suffer from predictability. You'll give a patch some nice variation only to realize it "varies" way too consistently and ultimately becomes boring.

Why is it boring? Because our ears are trained in the real world. Complex sounds are what we expect. We crave something new, even if that newness only occurred in the last half-second. Want great-sounding pads that aren't boring? Make them change moment-to-moment. It's not enough to layer multiple sounds. Layers have to be independently moving. 

Start with complex waveforms. Strings are a good foundation, because they are inherently complex, harmonically-speaking. You have to start with harmonic complexity, because without that you have no basis for variation through modulation. You will never make an interesting pad from just sine waves (although sines can make for an interesting component layer). Make sure each layer adds something distinct to the mix.

Amplitude modulation is the simplest, and arguably the most effective technique for movement. Make each layer slowly fade in and out, each at a different rate. This continuously gives the ear something new to zero in on. Filtering is the next-easiest. Slowly sweep a high-pass filter, again with a different LFO rate and waveform for each layer. Comb filtering is especially good for constantly shifting focus, especially when each layer is modulated independently.

Not all synthesizers are created equal when it comes to modulation. Some are capable but don't make it easy. Some simply don't provide the internal connections. Any synth that limits you to just the basic oscillator waveforms is going to be a challenge to make interesting pads with. Wavetable synths are better, sample-based synths better still.

This is why Omnisphere is the king of pads. It has it all: classic waveforms, gobs of wavetable waveforms, sampled sound sources, sophisticated layering and modulation. And a ton of high-quality effects. But you don't necessarily need Omnisphere to create great pads, just multiple and varied sound sources that weave in and out of the mix. You don't need to get it all from one synth, either - for example, I like to blend Kontakt-based strings with U-he Zebra for a mix of organic and synthetic that is neither.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
Jeff Evans
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/17 00:14:58 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby occide 2017/05/17 18:03:17
It is possible to make deep complex organic and evolving pads from just a synthesiser alone and with only a handful of oscillator waveforms. I used to do it all the time back in the early 80's period. BUT you need a few things though.

One is preferably a modular synth so some very complex sounds can actually be had through some tricky patching.

The other is an analog sequencer.  It can do things like step through various things.  Something that without it cannot happen.

And thirdly effects. I used a Roland Space echo, plus their stereo flanger/chorus and delays etc. Home made ring modulators etc..

The other thing is tracks. I had to layer 16 or more tracks in order to create those type of sounds as well. This is all hard work of course but today it is much easier.  But I guess one cool thing about doing it this way is you had a huge amount of control over every little aspect to the ambient sound.  

I also used to record natural things like a small stream for example, pitch it down an octave or two (using a tape machine of course) and reverse it and then mix that in very low levels at various times.  Like Eno does in Ambient 4. One of those tracks features a swamp rather cleverly.

The Granular synths can do very complex and organic sounds standing on their ear.  And you have huge amounts of control over how it is doing it too.  If you watch the Granite videos I pointed to earlier you will see many of the controls are being modulated.  You can record all those moves and modulations yourself and play them back.  You can edit them too. 

Specs i5-2500K 3.5 Ghz - 8 Gb RAM - Win 7 64 bit - ATI Radeon HD6900 Series - RME PCI HDSP9632 - Steinberg Midex 8 Midi interface - Faderport 8- Studio One V4 - iMac 2.5Ghz Core i5 - Sierra 10.12.6 - Focusrite Clarett thunderbolt interface 

Poor minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas -Eleanor Roosevelt
occide
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/17 17:53:18 (permalink)
Sorry for the late reaction and thanks for the huge amount of input. I actually wanted to post audio examples but I'm having some trouble with Sonar atm.

So I bought Iris 2 now, it's not bad but definitely not the end of the story for me. Funny thing, I always thought that most Iris 2 pads sound a bit like a pipe organ. One night my wife came in and I said "hey, listen" and she instantly said "Not bad, but is that a church organ?" :D

The guy at the store pointed me towards Eventide Blackhole, and I fell in love. But that price tag... dude no way for me. I looked at Valhalla Vintage Verb, but in my ears it's not the same league as Blackhole. Anything like Blackhole? Not more than 50€? :|

What's the difference between synthetic and organic? I can't prove it but I can hear the original sine (saw, etc.) wave, no matter how it was modulated. To my ears it sounds sharp, constant, cheap, don't have better words. Complexity definitely is an important factor but not the only one I think.
Magic Russ
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 412
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 02:16:53 (permalink)
occide
Using the demo of Iris 2
Pro: Nice and rich pads
Con: High price tag. Most pads kinda sound alike, mostly very breathy. That's great for some but not for all. Not many people seem to use it -> little sound banks available.

Homegrown sounds has some, including a free demo bank of 65 sounds.
http://hgsounds.com/product-category/iris/

Absynth 5 using samples (only watched a video of this)
Pro: Really great pads
Con: Even higher price tag for a rather dated synth. I try to avoid NI like the flue. Not sure if it's actually available for PC (website says Mac)

First, Absynth is available for PC and works fine on both Windows 7 or Windows 10, 32 bit or 64 bit.

Second, if it has really great pads (and it does), the concept of dated is irrelevant.

Magic Russ
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 02:39:43 (permalink)
As for effects...

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/effects/molekular/

A lot of the demos on their site are for EDM things, and it works fine for that, but it excels at ambient transformations as well.  I wouldn't be exaggerating too much if I said that you could put Limp Bizkit into it and get spa music out.

Jeff Evans
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 03:10:41 (permalink)
Thanks Magic Russ for the link to Homegrown sounds for Iris. The free ones are excellent as are the Dark landscapes as well. 

Jeff Evans
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 04:32:16 (permalink)
Oh and for occide here is another one. Native Instruments Prism. Now there is a serious synth with some very serious pads and very organic ones. This synth cam move its harmonics by modulation both horizontally on the spectrum as well as vertically of course. You won't find anything that sounds like it.

Also Yamaha SY77. (hardware) This has got some very serious pads too. Harder to come by but stunning none the less.  I believe the latest Montage 7 has the biggest and best FM engine of all time built into it too. FM7/8 can do these sounds too.  I have got a massive DX7 library and some real killer organic pads too. They sound amazing on the TX816 which is effectively 8 x DX7's. But FM7/8 can do it with its unison mode. Just select 8 or 16 unison voices and detune them slightly and behold.

Samplers should not be left out too. You can record interesting things and really mangle the recordings. Pitch them way down, reverse, effect etc.. Here is something I discovered by accident one day. Take some canned laughter about 2 to 3 seconds in length. Not too funny just a medium style laugh of about 50 or 80 people. Easy to find. Pitch this down about 24 to 36 or even 48 semitones and play it. (pitch and time now e.g. old school) You will be shocked. Sounds like a small spacecraft is hovering very close to a huge mothership while the massive mothership cruises slowly past.  You can hear warp drives in slow motion, creeping sounds and metallic bangs and things. I nearly fell over when I heard this.  Add some reverb and revel in this. I was only attempting to pitch some laughter down -1 or -2 semitones for a comedy play but entered the wrong value by mistake. I was shocked. If a director asked me to make this effect I would need 5 hours and about 20 tracks to do it. But the laughter pitched right down sort of nails it in a flash. Who would think!
post edited by Jeff Evans - 2017/05/18 06:44:56

Magic Russ
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 14:25:11 (permalink)
That reminds me of a track I did back in the SoundBlaster days.  My bass line came from a shakuhachi patch that I played about an octave lower than the lowest sample.  Since older samples stretch pitch by adjusting sample length, my bass line turned into this long drone that only vaguely sounded like a shakuhachi.
mettelus
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 15:43:50 (permalink)
occide

So I bought Iris 2 now

Iris 2 has a truckload of content that is not available in the demo version (quick reminder if you haven't looked at that yet), and a couple nice features of it is the spectral masking and how their modulation matrix is set up. In some ways this is not intuitive, so watching a few videos on those specific items will shed some light on things.

When I first demo'd Iris 2 was during a promo for 4 things from iZotope, my first pass on it was "meh" but I came back to it for a more in-depth look and realized what it is capable of. Once you get a handle on the spectral masking, it can do some very interesting manipulations to almost any sample (i.e., you can make a lot of things which are not "organic" sound like they are). Adjustments to the sample area, spectral content, how it is played (forward, backward, oscillting, etc.), and root note are just a few things that can be done with the sample itself, let alone layering it and the modulations available.

abacab
Max Output Level: -30.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4464
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 16:13:47 (permalink)
Have you taken a look at Rapture (classic) yet?  The Expansion Packs 1 & 2 are not to be overlooked.

Lots of cool ambient presets in the Film Textures & FX, and Pads categories in both packs! 

DAW: CbB; Sonar Platinum, and others ... 
occide
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 17:53:52 (permalink)
Great, the forum swallowed my previous answer. :(
--
And it did it again.
--
So the problem I have with "dated" is not that a software is old (but still gold). I recently bought the "Air Complete Collection" and a Sonivox Plugin, both are full of bugs. Digging the web I found that these bugs have existed for more than 2 years, and that both Sonivox and Air are pretty much out-of-business / sold. So nobody is ever gonna fix that code. I basically threw money into the sewer. That's why I'm looking mainly for recent plugins. "Dated" means for me "potentially no longer developed / supported".

I've got an eye on The Mangle but only because it's cheaper than Granite. Otherwise I'd go for Granite if it was around 50€.

Some great recommendations by you guys, definitely gonna check out all of them!

Yesterday I tried to follow the idea of spicing up a traditional synthetic synth with a granulator and reverb. I went through this list:
(seems I'm not allowed to post links anymore. Dont ask me why)

But most weren't very good. Argotlunar would be the best imo.

Then I played half of the day with MMultibandGranular - definitely an awesome plugin but I was unable to get the results I imagined, like making a traditional synth sound more natural. Not sure in which direction to look next. I'll definitely favour an effects plugin over buying one instrument after the other.

The best free reverb I could find for my cause is OrilRiver:
(seems I'm not allowed to post links anymore. Dont ask me why)

Magic Russ
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 18:58:26 (permalink)
abacab
Have you taken a look at Rapture (classic) yet?  The Expansion Packs 1 & 2 are not to be overlooked.

Lots of cool ambient presets in the Film Textures & FX, and Pads categories in both packs! 

Funny thing, I was going to mention that.  I have been on a tear lately making presets for that synth.
abacab
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 19:24:18 (permalink)
Magic Russ
abacab

Funny thing, I was going to mention that.  I have been on a tear lately making presets for that synth.

It's a fantastic synth, but some of the stock presets did not really show what that synth is capable of.  The Expansion Packs are a different story!  I get lost every time I start looking in there, and don't get much else done, LOL! 

Never tried any of the 3rd party expansions, but I did grab the free Muz3uM for Rapture. 
http://patcharena.com/syn...rces/cakewalk-rapture/

bitflipper
01100010 01101001 01110100 01100110 01101100 01101
  • Total Posts : 26036
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/18 23:35:15 (permalink)
occide
Anything like Blackhole? Not more than 50€? :|

Here ya go. Fifty bucks.

All else is in doubt, so this is the truth I cling to. 

My Stuff
sharke
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 13933
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/19 02:55:07 (permalink)
Don't forget Native Instruments' Skanner XT. It combines oscillators and samples to produce some very interesting, organically evolving sounds. And there are some great modulation options. It's an often overlooked gem in the Komplete family. You can use anything as a sound source in it. Of course NI's demo tracks are often atrocious and heavily slanted toward the dubstep kind of genres for some reason, but don't let that put you off. 

Another great one in Komplete is Rounds. It's a totally unique multi-voice synth which produces sounds which I don't think I've heard with any other synth. I've come to love it and use it in all of my projects purely on the basis of how interesting and original the sounds it makes are. Oftentimes when I've become disillusioned with a project, I'll replace one of the pads with a Rounds patch and tweak it into something that's so engaging that it kickstarts the project back into life. Another gem which Native Instruments fails to promote adequately because it aims it almost completely at the EDM market. 

James
Windows 10, Sonar SPlat (64-bit), Intel i7-4930K, 32GB RAM, RME Babyface, AKAI MPK Mini, Roland A-800 Pro, Focusrite VRM Box, Komplete 10 Ultimate, 2012 American Telecaster!
occide
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/19 06:06:14 (permalink)
bitflipper
Here ya go. Fifty bucks.

Yeah I know. Everybody says Shimmer or Vintage Verb sound better than Blackhole. I have the opposite opinion, I think the Valhalla plugins sound great but a lot more artificial than Eventides monster.
scook
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 24146
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/19 13:17:10 (permalink)
Watch for sales. Two weeks ago Eventide Blackhole was selling for $40. Eventide does end of year sales too.
batsbrew
  • Total Posts : 10037
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/19 15:10:02 (permalink)
you want 'organic'?

quit using plug ins and samples then.

record something.

Bats Brew music Streaming
Bats Brew albums:
"Trouble"
"Stay"
"The Time is Magic"
--
Sonar 6 PE>Bandlab Cakewalk>Studio One 3.5>RME BFP>i7-7700 3.6GHz>MSI B250M>G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB>Samsung 960 EVO m.2ssd>W 10 Pro

occide
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/19 15:29:41 (permalink)
batsbrew
you want 'organic'?

quit using plug ins and samples then.

record something.

Causes phase issues with Life™
batsbrew
  • Total Posts : 10037
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/19 15:33:08 (permalink)
LOL... time for a new hobby.

Bats Brew music Streaming
Bats Brew albums:
"Trouble"
"Stay"
"The Time is Magic"
--
Sonar 6 PE>Bandlab Cakewalk>Studio One 3.5>RME BFP>i7-7700 3.6GHz>MSI B250M>G.Skill Ripjaws 4 series 16GB>Samsung 960 EVO m.2ssd>W 10 Pro

abacab
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/19 17:19:36 (permalink)
Something else to take a look at here: https://www.tracktion.com/products/biotek

Biotek organic synthesizer.  Combines VA with sampling.

I got a 30 day trial to this included with Waveform, and it appears to be very well suited for sound design and film scoring.

"Combining organic natural and environmental samples with a world class synthesis engine and inspirational user interface, inviting users to dig deep into the world of digital modular synthesis."

Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/20 07:32:45 (permalink)

abacab
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/20 17:21:11 (permalink)
Kamikaze
http://forum.cakewalk.com/FindPost/3607471

Yup, that Diffuse is a nice one!  Download free until June 8th!!!

LWD19821483
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 42
Re: Technique for "organic" pads? 2017/05/22 00:24:57 (permalink)
Lush pads and strings, had to all start with some oscillator settings the sound designer started with anyway... So my best guess is stop playing with the sound designer's sounds, and start creating your own sounds to put in your own tracks, it's originality that is a concern, I'm not saying that I have not used other sound designer's sounds on my tracks or that other sound designer's sounds are of no use.

I was creating a saw waveform the other day spent like 30 minutes on it, I didn't know exactly what I was doing but I had created a sound I never heard before.  And that's the power of starting from scratch.  I start my bass with one or two oscillators. Mids with a triangle waveform, and leads with like a pulse or bright saw, so many creative electronic sounds to put into your music the point is, just creating your own style that is you, and not conceived by other people's work.  But of course you have to give credit to the synth's creators and the software you use, if it wasn't for the technology, I'd still be beating on a desk..

Thanks
LWD
Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1