Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes.

Author
steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 256
2011/07/01 15:20:37 (permalink)

Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement regarding my first song, as you may remember I was worried about the vocal mainly and some people thought it was Ok for this kind of song so I thought what the hell and got it mastered.
Anyway I asked the mastering guy not to make it too loud as I like a song to have punch.
I think he did a great job, and got my new song on ITunes.
So thanks again and here it is.

http://soundcloud.com/digital-dream-division/how-can-we-ever-understand

Cheers
Steve.

I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
Would I write a book? Or should I take to the stage?
But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat

8 Replies Related Threads

DJSur
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 326
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/01 20:00:55 (permalink)

Positive feedback: Good work getting exposure on itunes. Good effort. Keep producing and build your skills. Mastering served as exposure to the process.

Constructive: Get voice lessons, the vocals are terrible. Production is very basic for my tastes. The overall track wasn't worth mastering.  

soundcloud   acidplanet   myspace

on-line fo-rum (n) - data warehouse that provides little to no ROI 
    rockinrobby
    Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 1265
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/01 21:02:01 (permalink)
    DJSur, do you have a link to your music? I'd be interested to hear some of your original productions? I saw a link to your music on acid planet, but it looks like the file had a .asp extension (The ASP file type is primarily associated with 'Active Server'. Note: This file type can become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this extension.) Is there a streaming link that plays mp3s? Like soundclick/cloud or reverbnation?
    post edited by rockinrobby - 2011/07/01 21:59:00

http://www.reverbnation.com/rockinrobby

Evil lurks here among us again... "Beware."
    DJSur
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/01 22:37:35 (permalink)
    rockinrobby

DJSur, do you have a link to your music? I'd be interested to hear some of your original productions? I saw a link to your music on acid planet, but it looks like the file had a .asp extension (The ASP file type is primarily associated with 'Active Server'. Note: This file type can become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this extension.) Is there a streaming link that plays mp3s? Like soundclick/cloud or reverbnation?

Links are right in my signature.

rockinrobby
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/01 23:04:12 (permalink)
    Gottcha, I checked out several, I was hoping to hear some lyrics, it seems like pretty good for the style, but do you have any with lyrics? Are they all instrumental club toonz? My initial foray was to your other link that I couldn't listen on, I listened on your soundcloud to several. Just wondering if any have any vocals?

DJSur
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/01 23:32:30 (permalink)
    The Sarah Fimm remix on AP has her vocals. That's currently it for vocal tracks of mine.

If the .asp doesn't stream for your browser check out the FAQs here: http://www.acidplanet.com/help/faq/?page=playingsongs&T=1

rockinrobby
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/02 01:10:34 (permalink)
    I'll check them out :-) Thanks DJ, your music is good. It's a style that's popular, not one I do? But good musicians come in different flavors, shapes, sizes, etc... 

rockinrobby
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/02 01:13:53 (permalink)
    I'll check them out :-) Thanks DJ, your music is good. It's a style that's popular, not one I do? But good musicians come in different flavors, shapes, sizes, etc... 

I'll listen to, and enjoy and comment on your music?  Because you seem to listen to, enjoy, and comment on others? As for the OP? Well I'll let the stats (they're searchable?) speak for themselves...  I personally hope to see this post sink like the Titanic after this one ;-) Ohhh, there are her propellers!! So sad... They seemed to be so in love?? :-) LOL! (again, referring to the OP.) I look forward to your next release.

post edited by rockinrobby - 2011/07/02 01:17:24

steve@psbnoe.wanadoo
    Max Output Level: -85 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 256
    Re:Thanks everyone. Got my song mastered, and on Itunes. 2011/07/02 04:01:33 (permalink)
    Ok thanks for your opinion's, I'll have to get the latest greatest loops CD.
    Cool I'll have my Album done by lunch!
    Who needs Songs anyway when we can have BEATS man.

Thanks MR ROCKINROBBY such a great put down bet you feel so much better, I suppose you were great straight out of the tin.
    It's easy to kick people who are new, I'm just glad everyone's not the same.
    Anyway I won't give in, so carry on regardless.

Rockinrobby I don't mind saying you got some great songs well done such a shame.

Cheers
    Steve.

I was faced with a choice at a difficult age
    Would I write a book? Or should I take to the stage?
    But in the back of my head I heard distant feet
    Che Guevara and Debussy to a disco beat
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1