The "Most recent VSTS" at top of list issue

Author
stratman70
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3044
2018/11/30 04:04:48 (permalink)

The "Most recent VSTS" at top of list issue

OK. So, first, I am talking Splat. Yes I have CWbyBL installed and up to date and open it now and then. But Splat works fine for me for what I do... BUT<

I named my main Kontakt 5.xx vsts in personalized plugin layouts Kontakt_N, for normal ( not 8 or 16). But no matter how many times I use it it never, ever gets put in the top list?  Not just the _N part, I mean the actual VST itself. Sure I insert it and use it but so many times I get in a groove, right click, see kontakt up in the recently used and select it, only to find it is NOT the one I want.

I have checked and it's always the kontakt 8 outs thats there and it does NOT have my saved presets in it. That is how I know for sure btw. Very annoying.
So I guess my best bet is to end the recently used BS, where is that located or is it not an option. I seem to remember it was an option. Then again I am old and cannot find it....Also, same behavior in CWbyBL. Guess recently used does not like the _N and ignores the vst when I use it.....Thanks Folks

Sorry to ramble, hope this makes sense...

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1