The SLATE DIGITAL Club !

Author
Zo
Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5036
2018/10/05 15:08:53 (permalink)

The SLATE DIGITAL Club !

Hi my dear collegues , i created this thread for us to have a place to talk specifically SLATE Digital plugins  so people can come here to ask , share , have fun ... 

Feel free to ask also for reviews and videos , if it can be done it will by anybody including of course me .

Cheers !

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
Softube Summit EQ
IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
EastWest Goshtwriter
Soundforge Pro 12

5 Replies Related Threads

Fleer
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8715
    Re: The SLATE DIGITAL Club ! 2018/10/06 00:41:52 (permalink)
    Great thread, Zo.
    Slate Digital have the best emulation plugins I know. Just try that FG-Stress and you’ll see. And hear.
    In general, I prefer FabFilter for (digital) originals and Slate for (analog) emulations.
    And, lest I forget, Zynaptiq for those really amazing and magical plugins.
    Time to start a Zynaptiq thread, Zo!

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl" (Wish You Were Here)
    TheSteven
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2037
    Re: The SLATE DIGITAL Club ! 2018/10/06 01:56:36 (permalink)
    Fleer
    Time to start a Zynaptiq thread, Zo!

Please don't. 

The Cakewalk forum search engine is crap, can't think of a better way to hide something important than to bury it in the middle of a tediously long thread of which 90% is self congratulatory BS or small talk. 

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
    My Tunes
    TheSteven
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2037
    Re: The SLATE DIGITAL Club ! 2018/10/06 02:41:33 (permalink)
    Let me turn my curmudgeon switch off (or pull the stick out of my @@@ - depending on your viewpoint).

If Bandlab were to turn off the 2 page limit on the Software forum page and/or handle 'these' threads somehow differently then I might view these particular threads slightly differently. 
    As we get closer to holiday season, Black Friday, etc. there will be an ever increasing uptick in releases, announcements etc. as developers & content creators strive to keep themselves within our diminishing attention span and at some point the life span of a Software forum post will be less than 2 weeks (from what I recall in previous years) before it ends up falling off the 2nd page.
    So unless these thread get perpetually bumped they will fall off the grid and that will water down the meat to gravy ratio of content of the threads even further.
    Maybe a better solution would be to talk to Bapu about Beyond My Daw and ask if he's willing to create a developer / content creator section on the forum with subsections per d/cc (Slate, FabFilter, Eventide, Waves, etc.). That way you get the best of both worlds - a separate section devoted your favorite d/cc and individual posts.

Regardless this is my last comment on this.

"Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils" Loius-Hector Berlioz

www.AgitatedState.com MenuMagic - plug-in management powertools!
    My Tunes
    Fleer
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 8715
    Re: The SLATE DIGITAL Club ! 2018/10/06 02:54:10 (permalink)
    Bapu to the resku.

"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl" (Wish You Were Here)
    Zo
    Max Output Level: -25 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5036
    Re: The SLATE DIGITAL Club ! 2018/10/06 04:44:42 (permalink)
    TheSteven
    Let me turn my curmudgeon switch off (or pull the stick out of my @@@ - depending on your viewpoint).

If Bandlab were to turn off the 2 page limit on the Software forum page and/or handle 'these' threads somehow differently then I might view these particular threads slightly differently. 
    As we get closer to holiday season, Black Friday, etc. there will be an ever increasing uptick in releases, announcements etc. as developers & content creators strive to keep themselves within our diminishing attention span and at some point the life span of a Software forum post will be less than 2 weeks (from what I recall in previous years) before it ends up falling off the 2nd page.
    So unless these thread get perpetually bumped they will fall off the grid and that will water down the meat to gravy ratio of content of the threads even further.
    Maybe a better solution would be to talk to Bapu about Beyond My Daw and ask if he's willing to create a developer / content creator section on the forum with subsections per d/cc (Slate, FabFilter, Eventide, Waves, etc.). That way you get the best of both worlds - a separate section devoted your favorite d/cc and individual posts.

Regardless this is my last comment on this.

Steven so what do you propose ? I do find , when i search for stuff , kinda lost in zillion small thread , with one or two infos ...usefull usually , those thread are i created are to be organised , i know for exemple , as soon as one review a particular plugin or bundle , he puts a picture of it , it s also a good way to synthetise the overwall feeling of brands by users ...

We do it like you guyz want ...

For sale  (PM me) : transfert ilok included
    Eventide Ultrachannel make offers
    Softube Summit EQ
    IK Neve 1081 , Neve precision Comp/Lim
    EastWest Goshtwriter
    Soundforge Pro 12

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1