Helpful ReplyThe ideal idea is in my head to do.

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Author
Sir Les
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1182
2018/06/23 13:57:17 (permalink)

The ideal idea is in my head to do.

Well hello forminites.

I'm unbanded again, and up to no knotting ham notting of nun.
And as I started to say when I was so rudely removed and banded for 3 months by the Moderators of mused mustard.

I wanted to start a contest for Meg.

Instead of giving more money...As I believe Cakewalk got in the payout of life time updates and before that, each version for the Production of Sonar Plat...if it be not Bandlabs take over of the coders and bakers efforts to carry on with some or all of them in that bakery, out side of Gibson, to save the Product...?or just remove the agreements for, is pending the true meanings yet to be encountered here....Because I do not Trust MS os!

I think to offer up ..From this camp, a nice gift.

As I was trying to get started in my own Ogre ways...

I have a very Nice Acoustic Guitar to get to Meg, and Meg can then do as a Contest to bring the Children into the knowing of Giving...A big word of the Truth is best served today more so...The word to Give that came from the Truth's own mouth!....So he comes into all being...Good or very Good..or perfect!

.Now that I am unbanded by the Forum mods...again..lol..

I hope that the venture onwards in hope, integrity, honesty, and valour , are put into every production efforts to get the very best made before selling it to the masses... they make the Daw Sonar should be by now very good?...I await words!

Seems removing the idea of Money being a Idol of engraven...If it be so, removing it removes a Jinn...The Product should work better?....Is it so?.

Well other components are also tied to this Application..So tweak and troubles still remain...high priced...Yeah?

I see MS windows 10 Pro, has features to stop the dreaded forced updates, or to delay them...and if unplugging the studio from internet, no such occurrences can take place,..Remember, settings do change when and if updating the OS..One to look out for is any remote access!...So wi fi and nic can start up a PC...if updates do occur...Check all your settings!

Now..As we have this movement going to Better Sonar By Meg's offerings...

What could we as a People of Foruminites...offer to Meg, that is not Money, tied to music, or the making of, and or can help make RND rooms work?...surely they must need parts and stuff,..plus recording test gear...So, to incur the cheaper ways to reduce or keep it freely given...Freely shared...Freely working...More used aspects of those methods..removes the greed...makes it seed into play...A better way of barter...so as those who rule by those idolic means...Do not gain from the good methods now to impose back...if so corruption is seen in the systems of World order now tooting change....It is not going to be one of any merit under that monopoly and taxation method used ever since the Truth Kicked at it...and that was some time ago.

I mentioned donations, in one of my posts...How is it going?...what is being asked to donate?...Be careful.

And I read that new OSes are coming to compete with the MS gates of hell...lol ...Reachos...and others for the PC .

So there is still good in the machine..or is coming to be better a server of the people..for the people by the people...To say and sing and play fare and square....So a future of Peace, health and happiness, is born into this mad industrial sick and broken world.

Well some say Caesar is dead...why do people still pay that old ways of rome?

And to the other, when cutting a branch off a tree, do not kill the tree, but take a branch as Pruned....How  much taken, needs be restored to make this place work properly for all in all...we be the ones to tend and keep it...So yes works...Plant sow, grow, and Hopes it last forever when it is done rightly so....Is the health is gained for all in all by all through...Trust!

I do not have to sign any agreements to know and have this born in me, and ethics also, and time is something imposed on in this place called Earth....Eventually is it not born in US all, so who teaches it?...who seek it?.. who find it?... is used in the making of...Something impossible but is already made...Liken...Eden is missing the key elemental elements of the one who uttered it into existence....Did not make a dime?....Us...who are they?...do we become, or do we not become partners in this whole of universal and beyond...or ...does it go to ruin because we be lead astray by liars and lies whom only seek wealth and greed and glory to oppress the people into the scams?...not sowing or sparing of, or sharing as Abel?...Why is it all in the world now made, murder his way?.

Well in that...we play...with words?...Some still do sow, and some still do say...So hypocrisy was found in them saying...But not doing it right...means it is not right yet.

So carry on in ones own ways learning, seeking, and if found...bring it into the light.

Yeah.

Now some hate The Truth, and want it silenced...Not sure why..But lies only go to ruin much!...So stay in the light...walk in the ways...do good works in all you do, and say true words of your findings, is a Good thing!..why was I punished for speaking the truth on these forums?

.Eden!..try to get some done of which we were born to help make...And the rest is gravy...and no navy is needed.

And about trust.
If I am asked Trust us...and then they go with out permission, and change my means of communion, settings, and other sabotage allowed be done by same entities tooting Trust MS....And I find it doing things it is not supposed to do...And I say Hey Yah.

Should it continue?...if it is done to all to spy, and twist and lies and traps set before he comes to be here with us?...

Not sure why...someone is living in fear to need such practices promoted.

So, be mindful..must still be ugly spirits roaming this place called Earth.
That is now plane to see, what hits building of..means something we should ponder more...The Truth!

And it will be revealed all...in time..all in space, all with grace, mercy Percy be...Is.

So, lets try to make Cakewalk..The best RND placement on the planet...By exactly what You all do..that made it this far into it being saved.

I like the idea...So, You have my utmost favour and hope!.

We serve no wine until it is time...Some say is a very good ethic!

Let see who has parts, and gizmos and spare this or that...And list em here...We find the place is wanted to send to...So they have something to say...Oh we tested it with this, and with that, and we had some good fun with the instruments given...to make...THE BEST DAW WE COULD.

Now that I can support...Let US MAKE...is dependent on who wants to help!...How it comes to be...is method! under truth, and ethics....Some say...I had no teacher!

Cheers!

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
Kamikaze
Max Output Level: -45 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3013
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:21:58 (permalink)
Meng

jamesg1213
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 21760
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:30:27 (permalink)
Get a feckin' grip.

Jyemz

Thrombold's Patented Brisk Weather Pantaloonettes with Inclementometer
bapu
  • Total Posts : 86000
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:32:49 (permalink)
Why is Sire Less talking about Meg Ryan?
Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:33:44 (permalink)
But that is the Grip..( I am speaking about )..to move away from....world has on you! Jamesg1213...and most all in it...Right?

So something other..might do well enough out side of it?...Perhaps...Truth said Test it....And you know, Meg or Meng...Sorry I correct my errors?...Ok...Meng!

Still, You can correct also?...Or a Grip...I turn to a whip?

Best intentions...What they be?

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

bapu
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:35:24 (permalink)
BTW tl;dr
Kamikaze
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:37:08 (permalink)
Why.... do... you... think.... using.... lots... of.... full.... stops... is... either.... normal....or.....easier.... for....us...to....decipher...what...the...hell...you...are...going....on....about????

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:37:26 (permalink)
And if you do not want to play with this idea....You do not have to post anything ...Meng made it free....I think some one is testing my input ....To see if the Jinn or Murphy's Law be removed from the codex.....And it seems some here say Yeah.....So, it may be a ideal spirit is with that ideal idea...He is testing for me!

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:39:06 (permalink)
Sorry if that offends you....The spaces I put, is How My thoughts come to me...It is bad habit?...No, I it counted times of repose and breath...between each and every thought....I put it...So to ponder the next words put.

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:40:20 (permalink)
Still...No postings of stuff which can help Meng get the RND and if so some good things ...we can offer up, not being used....Might help, listing...If He or they say...yeah we wants or needs be.....That is a good gift?

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:41:12 (permalink)
Do you not also want things to work?...That be paid or freely given you?

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:41:56 (permalink)
As I said, still bad spirits in da world eh?...scoffers most likely be what is said is true?

Kamikaze
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:47:18 (permalink)
It's not offensive, just difficult to read, and if you composed your thoughts before writing, they would be cohesive. As it is, it's just a mess, and often a long mess that few seem to battle through. It's a lot of energy to write something that isn't being read.

Regards Meng, he's part of one of the richest families in the world. Regards buying him a guitar, he owns a chain of shops called Swee Lee. They have a branch in Vietnam, and $200 guitars sell there for $300. I'm sure he has plenty of very nice guitars.

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:55:15 (permalink)
sorry it is not a mess....you put this symbolic    "",""   this is stead of....my way.... is all the difference needs understand, and it is just as if I use your ways...But I liken mine...not because I want to be different,...no, because i had no teachers on this , and oddly so, a breath...I add, because ....I have breath in me...Mud?..well make a bird then.

So I did.

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:57:26 (permalink)
That is my point...does he need more of Money?...No...so give him something we all love...Music, and the instruments to make a contest, for those who have not!.....Make any sense?...Follow the truth.

If you have two of ...And you see some needing...Give one!

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 14:58:11 (permalink)
Spirit of Abel...Is born!

Kamikaze
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 15:00:01 (permalink)
Sir Les
That is my point...does he need more of Money?...No...so give him something we all love...Music, and the instruments to make a contest, for those who have not!.....Make any sense?...Follow the truth.

Eh, no!

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 15:07:41 (permalink)
remove the taint...And I ask what taints things?....So ..Do we test it continually in world?...Surely it is going more mad than good....So, why support madness?...Can we try other means?...sharing, caring, and perhaps Good will...Is a marring of...A better way not allowed because what?...and as I watch some movements of weapons made ready for warfare be sold also , gained by taxes paid and robbed for to make, and tooting this is our Glory be....

I think not so well ...is that thought...So, ...why impose it on those who hate war?...Eden be better served elsewhere?...Where is the health?...gone?...where is the clean?...murdered?....where are the elected?...also murdered....And where does this leave Earth?...Even the Whale beaching....Interesting as world puts this Idol over it....Things start dying.....Are we watching and doing nothing about it?...No some are trying, because they see the corrupting of it is in it , holding it in play this long...when warned....and forewarned...Is all I say, can we try something else...This game is showing age!...and a new age is suppose to come to Righteousness...safe, and sound, and so....Is it yet come?.

So add the Breath...add the way...Add the Truth..be it given or shared....Life, is many kinds...So look at them...Are they now paying?....no, never did they pay a dime...And they live, and it is given the necessities of life...Are we tending them to befriend?...Some do tame....So, it is all as he said could be....But something is keeping it from being born, or becoming what it should be....More made of...Edens...In the heavens...Might be, if we remove what taints...As a broken law of life....Does it do, anything for Life......So I ponder it out my way to test it.

How does one test a Truth?..If one does not test it?

Kamikaze
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 15:13:15 (permalink)

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 15:24:58 (permalink)
Kamikaze
Sir Les

Eh, no!

But the opposite of no...Is yes!

And they say they want to go to mars and beyond with life tainted....is that a good ideal idea?..bringing in ill health..and wealth seeking muse to his glory?...Or are we the gold?..not that thing made by human hand tainting not only the living put under its false value..but makes tainted all life put in a can or box, or , as said does not do as told....Is part of the problem Nasa might be having....if only they believed?...Why it ain't so....being as they say so was done, yet cannot do today, but said before they did go....What is stopping them now?....

Must be something up there...asking it be made clean..and a certain way it be given...A Word...To GIVE, ...in Ying and Yang....Is it born Abel?...Yeah says so, he favours ....And Cain murdered his Bro?...selfishness is not favoured...And is what makes this world fighting inwardly and outwardly....Is they know not Abel?...Seems so true..and they will not let Give and share solve any issues.

So tax the air, tax the water , tax the bumb wipe, tax and more tax upon tax, fee, and fine, pay pay pay..Higher and higher it goes.....Is it making anything but a mountain of nothing be born, if it all goes to ruin.....Life on this scale......Are we intelligent being foolish, being blinded by the smog?...spilt oil on water does not let it evaporate into cloud, so rain does not come easy for the harvest?...seasons going oddly out of tune?....And we have reasons said...We have knowledge of.

The impossible, although Improbable, if so shows signs of intent, and interest...Is saying something only a few can see clear, by knowing words be made true...Is the first stepping stones were made by such a one.

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 15:47:29 (permalink)
Kamikaze

But, testing both yes and no.... I am trying to do!...I think Meng is also...So, you be well served...But , do you deserve being shown, some are trying....To make a better place to be born into...so more come out of it...Less tainted or defiled....And I know some of those also be....And word has it, we found out why!

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 15:49:44 (permalink)
As this is my posting,..I believe it is in the right intent, and placement, and as it is..said to put if wanting to..a list of things to make as gifts...Meng and Cakewalk could give to those who have not...so they have also some of....Is to my mind...A blessing !

jamesg1213
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 16:25:00 (permalink)
Kamikaze
Why.... do... you... think.... using.... lots... of.... full.... stops... is... either.... normal....or.....easier.... for....us...to....decipher...what...the...hell...you...are...going....on....about????

It's called ellipsis. Pedro does it too. It's...really...irritating.

Jyemz

jamesg1213
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 16:26:25 (permalink)
Sir Les

Paving stones for the road to hell.

Jyemz

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 16:40:09 (permalink)
And here also, when the oneness of..the making of the others said Let us make...When it was made first born heavens...They sang...And when he made the The Earth...They sang...So to those devils, who did not enter into making with the oneness of HE as he was asking...Those who entered in wrongly...Be bound down...for they did not help any!...No, they brought in ruin!...So, a second place was to put them, until they come to reason it out.

He did say to give and share...So was he favours them....Now look at the world ready for war...fighting neighbours, and saying lies to make wars be....Is all tied to something they all are holding near and dear.....Is it clear?...Yep!

So let us give thanks first...And then Give what we do not need, because we have it some, some given some, some shared some...Music...So we can all sing and make our sounds and songs of meaning!....I know the devil hates that!....So I try harder he said to be not in sin!...lol...You should also!

And in the giving, we clean the tainting aspect of it...So the other can use it without the Jinn upon it.

If this seems seemingly Impossible,...Can we test it?....surely every day is good day to give to those who have not..some of...Life, Joy, and something to keep them out of troubled waters....Might help make peace with all living things..when we who say we sit upon the top mountain of life...show we share not only with our own kind...But share properly with all kinds....As was said salvation came onto Man and Woman who did so do some of..Proper were shown Mercy for understanding....Life is a Good thing of the symbiotic relationships that govern ....So it is said..We as US become the Helpers of His making.....When we honour it as he did do...We becomes US....not just saying and not doing...or doing and not saying...But by both...That is he test us all the time!

bapu
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 16:41:14 (permalink)
jamesg1213
Sir Les

Paving stones.... for.... the road..... to hell......

the road = highway?

…...
bapu
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 16:41:39 (permalink)
my ellipsis is chapped today
Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 17:18:12 (permalink)
jamesg1213
Sir Les

Paving stones for the road to hell.

....Hell is made by those who do not test the the truths or lies told...of his ways of making many kinds of living things he befriended before he made this place, his words fulfilled By he first, then us came in to make Eden be one, if so one...then two, if so two, than more was or could be..But was not..Give onto Life..kind hand, kind hearts, kind intention, and food for sowing seeds helps them...Put poison on or upon helps not..((Intent?))((selfishness for greed of sold goods more of to make more money off of..not giving them proper))...for he is not a one to let man or woman go to hell...of which I have seen some of them dancing in my face..trying to defile me, and others have been defile by...How is it they be alive today, here in this place with some reborn as was told he does not want but holds out of hell, so they also gain a understanding of salvation is given word of forgiveness of sin..if we abide in his laws...We can go into forever good, and forever in health and in good will...was his will strong to make life be...We be in some form of?...circle of binding was put upon sin... was put onto sin to keep it..in this placement, so no sin be born out of it, by seeing and knowing through witnessing it......until it is not sinning some of!....What is it that was is ..yet is not yet made by US proper and given back, that which was taken without permission to he him?...Worth trying before crying out loud...Who is making the monsters harm children of all Kinds?....

Ah the mirror tells...The stone laid out of hell. are the way out of it put by he who came into it, to let some be forgiven put in wrongly so....Abel?......falling into the pit of evil and wickedness has no steps into...you fall into Hell.....So a way out of it...is the steps we know were put..a narrow path!...in between this and that...is a deciding point of placement...not totally in, ..not totally out...nor totally free....Wonder why?

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 17:43:47 (permalink)
Freely given off of any tree...make more trees...Ah..So more is given!...My Idea?..Nope, but I do want to test it out and see salvation for all living things, by his Judgment was already put good, and very good!...And it worked...he made us...to tend it.

Sir Les
Re: The ideal idea is in my head to do. 2018/06/23 17:48:56 (permalink)
I think Micheal Jackson Sang..Stuck in the Middle, and the pain is Thunder?...Mama say mama sah...Yeah, and Prince took the elevator...Ok...and some sneek bye, doing it in private...Sowing a seed of Eden..somewhere, some how...he still gets his Elected!....But you see not...and say the way to hell....Turn around!

Page: 123 > Showing page 1 of 3
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1