To "CJaysMusic"

Page: < 12345 > Showing page 4 of 5
Author
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 18:23:51 (permalink)
you were there once too, you did not come out of your mother with flash drive full of recording facts instead of a brain. So get off your cloud!!

Yes but not on this forum. There is a responsibility for the new person to do some research. To learn as much as they can on their own.
What is meant by new? New to what Music? MIDI? Recording? Sonar? New to this forum? How little must some know to be considered new? The quality of a question is in direct relationship to the knowledge of the asker. If a new member knows a great deal about everything except Sonar don't you think he is likely to asked interesting questions?
To ask the same basic questions over and over again is not really what this forum was meant to be. If you want experienced members to be here and help the new member don't you think that it would be some what nice if there were questions that an old hand found interesting?
When I first appeared on the CW newsgroup I didn't ask many questions at all. I read what others had to say and learned from them. I still do this. As a member I have no duty to help anyone. I am here of my own accord. Check out my posting history for how I deal with others here.

Your statement that new members are treated badly is absurd. No one is treated badly here if they treat themselves to the respect of coming with something to offer all of us. I am not here to teach basic MIDI or mixing or recording. People get big bucks to do that. I am here to learn from the collected wisdom of the entire group. If I do offer help to a new person or an old hand, be grateful for it as I am every time I come in here.

Best
John
CJaysMusic
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 30423
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 18:41:39 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: ArrowHead

This thread is awesome, and makes me like CJ more and more as I read it.

It cracks me up to see people bash someone like CJ who at least TRIES to be open minded (musically) and helpful (even if he does hold the highest count for "RTFM" responses). Meanwhile the people who pop out of the woodwork bashing him don't register in my memory of ever posting a thing that was helpful. (actually, SteveJL has been helpful on occasion)

Grow some thick skin and get off the guy's back. He may be harsh at times, and have some serious issues with spelling/grammar, but at least at the end of the day he's on here continuously trying to answer questions to the best of his ability. In the end, I think this is what DEFINES the quality of a community like this one.

And CJ, get firefox. The built in spell checker will keep you from ever saying "Pathetic" again. It kinda makes my brain hurt. A lot.

I know, I'm loving this. i love to see all the loser's come out and try and bash me, little do they know, because they dont know much at all. I enjoy the attention and all the hits it brings me on my web site. I had over 200 yesterday. Thats up from an average of 20 to 30 hits. You guys are doing me a great favor bashing me. I know you have nothing better to do and since your all JEALOUS of me, the only way to make yourself feel better is to bash me. Its all good, because i dont give 2 poops what you say about me. Matter of fact im loving all this attention. so come on all you hippocritical loosers, thats all you have. Your all weak and pathedic. Hah ha ha ha
Cj

Edit, Please keep bashing me so all the new members can see how childish you all are. Whos the fool now.. Huh??? YOU ARE

AND ILL MAKE SURE TO BUMP THIS IF IT GETS FAR DOWN THE LIST, JUST TO KEEP IT ON TOP.. YOUR PATHEDIC AND I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT YOU
post edited by CJaysMusic - 2007/09/04 18:53:44

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
Audio Blog
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 18:48:03 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Mod Bod

ORIGINAL: CJaysMusic

Please keep the bashing to me, Mod has is own bashing thread.
Cj

Ok, I'll put one on you.

I like CJ's posts. There are many times that I run up against a problem with SONAR and I ask myself, "What would CJay do in this situation?"

Then I cross that idea off the list right away and I'm one step closer to the solution.

Now, someone beat that one.

LoL, that was classic Mod. Nice
Cj

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
Audio Blog
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 18:50:36 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: jonnycakes15

Isn't the whole idea of the Sonar forum for helping others and talking about recording gear and being the "obsessed with music gear weirdo's" we recordist and musicians are???? How did this place turn into somewhere to take your personal problems out on everybody else which has nothing to do with nothing. And for all you people who treat newbies like crap and act like they are stupid, remember something: you were there once too, you did not come out of your mother with flash drive full of recording facts instead of a brain. So get off your cloud!!

I had to bump this one. Lets see how far the CJ bASHERS can bring down the rep of this forum. classic. Im bumping this every 30 minutes or so
Cj

Audio Blog
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 18:51:39 (permalink)

It cracks me up to see people bash someone like CJ who at least TRIES to be open minded (musically) and helpful (even if he does hold the highest count for "RTFM" responses). Meanwhile the people who pop out of the woodwork bashing him don't register in my memory of ever posting a thing that was helpful. (actually, SteveJL has been helpful on occasion)

Grow some thick skin and get off the guy's back. He may be harsh at times, and have some serious issues with spelling/grammar, but at least at the end of the day he's on here continuously trying to answer questions to the best of his ability. In the end, I think this is what DEFINES the quality of a community like this one.

And CJ, get firefox. The built in spell checker will keep you from ever saying "Pathetic" again. It kinda makes my brain hurt. A lot.

I know, I'm loving this. i love to see all the loser's come out and try and bash me, little do they know, because they dont know much at all. I enjoy the attention and all the hits it brings me on my web site. I had over 200 yesterday. Thats up from an average of 20 to 30 hits. You guys are doing me a great favor bashing me. I know you have nothing better to do and since your all JEALOUS of me, the only way to make yourself feel better is to bash me. Its all good, because i dont give 2 poops what you say about me. Matter of fact im loving all this attention. so come on all you hippocritical loosers, thats all you have. Your all weak and pathedic. Hah ha ha ha
Cj

Edit, Please keep bashing me so all the new members can see how childish you all are. Whos the fool now.. Huh??? YOU ARE

AND ILL MAKE SURE TO BUMP THIS IF IT GETS FAR DOWN THE LIST, JUST TO KEEP IT ON TOP.. YOUR PATHEDIC AND I CANT STOP LAUGHING AT YOU

Needed this to be presented again
Cj
Bump
post edited by CJaysMusic - 2007/09/04 19:08:26

Audio Blog
Telecaster
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 523
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 18:54:01 (permalink)
Let me just clear something up!
I have nothing bad to say about CJ always tries to help people out even if he isn't always right, at least he is giving it a go to the best of his abilities.

But if you look back over the last few years and see people like Chaz(there are a lot more but he stands out) helping out, you will notice that there is quite a different tone in the posts.

It is quite funny really one minute he seems like a really nice person in one post, the next minute he is like a Pitbull terrier that smells blood, and it makes you wonder what could cause such different behaviour.

So CJ I am sorry I will keep you blocked untill you behave like a normal person, after all I am reading this forum to try and get a little bit better at recording music with my Sonar like every one else, not to get verbal abuse or watch other people being treated like dirt.

Cheers
Mike

P.S If I have any spelling mistakes then I apologize up front, after all English is not my first language.

Cheers
Mike
PC I7 3770k, 16Gb ram build to Jim Roseberry specs.
Sonar X3 PE, Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 , Edirol PCR-800.
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 18:58:59 (permalink)
didnt you block me before. how can you see me. Oh, your going to anounce every day that you blocked me. I get ya, in a sad kinda way. your funny. I love it when people proclaim to block me and they sy it out loud like there better than me. Hah ha, thanks for the bump
Cj
Cj

Audio Blog
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:00:22 (permalink)

Cj

Needed this to be presented again
Cj
Bump

Audio Blog
DW_Mike
Max Output Level: -6 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6907
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:02:52 (permalink)
LMFAO, CJ you f**kn slay me.

Mike

Sonar X3 ~ Scarlett 18i6 ~ Home Build DAW  
GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i7 3770k 4.2GHz
32GB RAM Crucial Ballistix Elite (4x8) 
2x Samsung 250GB SSD 
1TB WD Black HDD @ 7200RPM 6Gb/s 64MB 
Corsair H80i Liquid cooler 
Noctua Silent Fans ~ 3x120mm ~ 1x140mm 
Seasonic Platinum 760w PSU 
Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.
SleepTyght
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 55
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:04:58 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Passion driven

jealous yeah buddy in your wildest dreams, haha not even that, you need to get a life, anybody with that many posts in that short of time has no life, where did you get the girl?? postal order?? or wait no you got the picture from a k-mart add didn't ya. don't lie we know the truth you go for the girls in adds, no hiding that.see ya around

Back in July I had an argument with 10...maybe more members on KVR over a music discussion, and one guy thought it would be cute to visit my myspace page and drag my girl into the argument. Mind you...before the argument started he had a link to HIS MYSPACE in his sig. When the argument started....he removed his link just before insulting my relationship.

I wondered why....

Being that he kept trying to insult my music without having a link to his own...I mentioned this...about 3 times. He finally posted a link to his.....shyt....and ya know what? The reason why he took down his myspace link was because he was gay. I guess he figured that since "black tough guy hip hop gangsta thugz" usually talk shyt about gay people well....of course I'd have to mentioned all the pics of rainbow flags in his comments section...and the face that there was a guy saying, "I miss you..." as well. Supposedly it was his cousin.

The point I'm making is...bringing a person's family or girl into an internet debate is straight up BYTCH SHYT...and that has nothing to do with the hairy chest you may or may not lay your head on every night. I don't know why forum members pull this crap, but I've had it done to me twice. It's like...you run outta ammo so you find it "necessary" or rather acceptable to talk racist shyt about another man's woman...or children for that matter. Yeah I had a dude pull that shyt on me once as well.

Your comment is every bit as GHEY as this thread. If CJ annoys you so much then put his ass on block and let him be. Let him disrespect the newbies in whatever way he sees fit...but ya know what? If you get off on disrespecting newbies it pretty much shows how much enjoyment you get out of your own life. I'm sorry, but IN REALITY....IN MY WORLD...if I run into a white guy who "attempts" to show off his superior knowledge to a bunch of soundblaster owners while parading his Asian girlfriend around to a bunch of "music geeks"...

Yeah I'm just gonna call you a joke, and suggest that you improve your attitude...and your grammar/spelling talents before accusing the next man of being jealous. Doesn't matter if they are really jealous or not....will any amount of jealousy make you 20%-40% less of an ass?
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:05:57 (permalink)
This is so freaking funny having people bash me and rag me. Does that make them any better, Hell no, its makes them look like FOOLS and I'm loving it. There just little wanna be bullies that need an outlet i guess. Typical 3rd grade behavior
Cj

Audio Blog
Ognis
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5129
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:10:58 (permalink)
Damn white people!
DW_Mike
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:13:10 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Ognis

Damn white people!

Holy shyt thats funny.

Mike

GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i7 3770k 4.2GHz
2x Samsung 250GB SSD 
Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:14:21 (permalink)
This post started out as someone complimenting me, then all the losers got jealous and had to bash me, because that all they know how to due. the jealousy is killing them, it must be killing them to write so much garbage about me. and they say i bring the room down. No its all of you who bring it down. LOL I LOVE it
Cj
Some went as low as to pick on my wife and call her obscene names. Childish behavior
post edited by CJaysMusic - 2007/09/04 19:24:10

Audio Blog
jimack
Max Output Level: -57 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1814
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:14:39 (permalink)
LMFAO!!!!!

Ognis, that's classic.

-- Jim

Sonar 7 PE, P5 v2.5, 3.4Ghz P4, 2GB RAM, MAudio 2496PCI, Event TR6, PodXT, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-C3, MAudio Axiom 61, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gretsch 5296, Fender Strat, Larrivee D03R, Martin D12-28, Martin D16-R, etc
DW_Mike
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:17:08 (permalink)
Wow. I cant beleive that there is another 4 page thread on CJ. Woo Hoo way to go Mr. Popular.

Mike

GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i7 3770k 4.2GHz
2x Samsung 250GB SSD 
Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:26:38 (permalink)
Thats not even all of it Mike, Ive gotten hate email threating me and threating my wife. Hum, i wonder who its from??? Just shows how low some peole will go to TRY and bring me down. It just makes me stronger and them weaker
Cj

Audio Blog
Ognis
Max Output Level: -24 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5129
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:36:50 (permalink)
then all the losers got jealous

CJ, I doubt VERY seriously they are jelous. The more you say that... Well, I'll just say I think your digging yourself a hole. I don't have a problem with you - you should know that, but, have you ever stoped to read your posts in this thread.. Do so, and imagine it was someone else saying everything you are saying.. Would you ever take that person seriously ever again... (notice I didn't put a question mark - because it wasn't a question - just think about it).

No need to reply to this. It's just my opinion.
post edited by Ognis - 2007/09/04 19:46:32
John
Forum Host
  • Total Posts : 30467
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:37:06 (permalink)
Shame to all who have taken a note to one of our members in thanks for his help and turned it into an utterly unspeakable thread trying to hurt him. Is this what this forum is about?

Is piling on as a mob doing any of you any good?

Let this end now and stop this nonsense.

Best
John
Jose7822
  • Total Posts : 10031
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:40:07 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: John

Shame to all who have taken a note to one of our members in thanks for his help and turned it into an utterly unspeakable thread trying to hurt him. Is this what this forum is about?

Is piling on as a mob doing any of you any good?

Let this end now and stop this nonsense.

Best
John

Yeah, I'm with John here. Let's kill this thread. It started out as clean fun but now it's gotten out of hand and we're getting nowhere like this. Ok, I'll shut up now . Peace!
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:41:24 (permalink)
Thanx John, I also just reported all the people who pilled on and turned this into a CJ bashing thread.
Cj
Edit and Jose
post edited by CJaysMusic - 2007/09/04 19:50:53

Audio Blog
SteveJL
Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4644
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:53:51 (permalink)
turned it into an utterly unspeakable thread trying to hurt him.

Hmmmmm, I've seen people expressing opinions and pointing at facts, but, other than one or two off-colour remarks, it's all very pale compared to what usually comes out of CJ's posts when he gets going. I still have him blocked but see that he is posting a high number in this thread and I can only hope he is conducting himself with grace and maturity

CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/04 19:58:32 (permalink)
ORIGINAL: SteveJL

turned it into an utterly unspeakable thread trying to hurt him.

Hmmmmm, I've seen people expressing opinions and pointing at facts, but, other than one or two off-colour remarks, it's all very pale compared to what usually comes out of CJ's posts when he gets going. I still have him blocked but see that he is posting a high number in this thread and I can only hope he is conducting himself with grace and maturity

This guy is the biggest hippocrite of them all. This Steve guy. I will be bumping this to show all
Cj
This guy will drop everything at a chance to bash me. Read up top at the beginning of this thread. Voltures man. jeleous Voltures
post edited by CJaysMusic - 2007/09/04 20:09:12

Audio Blog
anton harris
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 860
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/05 02:50:43 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Mod Bod

ORIGINAL: Ognis

EZ Drummer sucks. Get BFD or Battery like a real man

(EZ Drummer - whatta joke )

I'd like to remind everyone that this guy was looking for a bass simulator so his opinion doesn't count. Bass simulator? Waz up wit dat? It's only got a few strings. Anyone can learn to play that.

A computer,
a drumkit,
a voice,
a little little bit of talent,
www.myspace.com/antzmalandluke

anton harris
Max Output Level: -73 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 860
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/05 02:55:59 (permalink)
Attention Moderator(if you are actually here)Can you please remove this thread?i never meant for any if this too happen.I shall now return too the peace and tranquility 'Over there'

A computer,
a drumkit,
a voice,
a little little bit of talent,
www.myspace.com/antzmalandluke

dappa1
Max Output Level: -46 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 2949
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/05 09:46:52 (permalink)
I will say it again I think Cjay is talented and very skilled at what he does. I hope that you find out abit more about those a&r people. In everyday life I get the haters too Cjay and the way that you handle it is great. Keep it up! Why change who you are and how you speak to fit in. then everyone will say that you are weak. Continue to be a good example to those who experience the same things.

It only shows me that greatness is measured by Jealousy! (Yes it is Jealousy) You got a great sense of humour mate! to bad those around have not or else they would spot the humourous side. I was a Noob can't remember anyone being hostile. I just read the threads. recently I read threads to other forums and I was happy to return to this one as they are alot of knowledgable people here. again it reinforced the fact that I have bought the best DAW out there on the market.. Why would knowledgable people with good sense of humour choose any other DAW lol.

Daveny was the one I thought hey this man is getting at me then I realised that he also wants to help but he has got his own personality and character. Great guys keep it up and don't stop helping others!
CJaysMusic
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/05 20:04:53 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Dappa1

I will say it again I think Cjay is talented and very skilled at what he does. I hope that you find out abit more about those a&r people. In everyday life I get the haters too Cjay and the way that you handle it is great. Keep it up! Why change who you are and how you speak to fit in. then everyone will say that you are weak. Continue to be a good example to those who experience the same things.

It only shows me that greatness is measured by Jealousy! (Yes it is Jealousy) You got a great sense of humour mate! to bad those around have not or else they would spot the humourous side. I was a Noob can't remember anyone being hostile. I just read the threads. recently I read threads to other forums and I was happy to return to this one as they are alot of knowledgable people here. again it reinforced the fact that I have bought the best DAW out there on the market.. Why would knowledgable people with good sense of humour choose any other DAW lol.

Daveny was the one I thought hey this man is getting at me then I realised that he also wants to help but he has got his own personality and character. Great guys keep it up and don't stop helping others!

Well said Dappa1, I am who i am and i will not conform to anyone. Thank you
Cj

Audio Blog
tecton
Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 575
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/05 21:22:34 (permalink)
Rename the forum.

Don't Fight The Physics.

DW_Mike
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/05 22:35:24 (permalink)
Maby If we keep posting here we can get this silly thread to 7 pages by tomorrow.

Let it die people, let it die.

Mike

GA-Z77X-UD5H
Intel i7 3770k 4.2GHz
2x Samsung 250GB SSD 
Windows 7 Pro 64Bit.
APC3
Max Output Level: -66 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1228
RE: To "CJaysMusic" 2007/09/05 22:39:01 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: chefmike8888

Maby If we keep posting here we can get this silly thread to 7 pages by tomorrow.

Let it die people, let it die.

Mike

Oh yeah, like you helped
Page: < 12345 > Showing page 4 of 5
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1