To Shredheadinstead

Author
fournis
Max Output Level: -89 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 57
2007/02/09 11:55:03 (permalink)

To Shredheadinstead

So, I saw your post about my song, and checked your last post, the song, about your son on the guitars, very well done indeed! I write from the guitar in this way also. But, several others said it was not your usual style, by your name, and some of the style I heard, you must play metal, or rock. But, you do have an acoustic part to your soul. I enjoy acoustic stuff as well. What sort of guitars do you own/play. I have a simple yamaha classical, nothing fancy, just works well, and sound good to me, and I have an Alvarez, Yairi, DYM90. Handmade, soild ovangkol back and sides, soild cedar top. And I play in the finger style so these two intruments work best for me. Maybe one day, we could do a joint effort? Well, cheers, and look forward to hearing your stuff again soon.

Ciao
NIkosan

1 Reply Related Threads

shredheadinstead
    Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 478
    RE: To Shredheadinstead 2007/02/10 01:18:54 (permalink)
    Nikosan,

Great to hear from you. I play through an Ovation Celebrity CC44 Acoustic Electric (that's my main guitar). And than I have an Oscar Scmidt that I sometimes mic up and record with. This was my first EVER guitar. Even before I got my electrics. Yeah, that sounds great. A collab would definitely sound good. It'll probably ebd up being easier to mix in the long run. Lol. All I did on "Alexander" was place reverb over the entire track to give it depth, light compression, and threw in some wave hammer to finally add a mastering touch to it. I find mixing and editing acoustic work is much easier than rock or metal, but than again, that's just me. I did this all on Soundforge.
    Email me at shredheadinstead@yahoo.com (if you have an idea how you want this to "pan out!" Lol. That was a really bad joke. Talk to you later, and thank you for the review :)

Bryant
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1