Track Colors/better workflow

Author
Lanceindastudio
Max Output Level: -29 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 4604
2015/07/12 05:41:28 (permalink)

Track Colors/better workflow

I think Track Colors should be automatic when a track is inserted where the track header automatically matched the clips in that track. Making this option? Even better for those that do not like this idea.

A one button or command option to make track headers match the clip color of a track would be sweet.

Right click every track or even groups of tracks to change their color manually is a real bummer for musical inspiration and workflow but having track header colors that match the clips in that track make me eyes happy and inspires me musically.
I would like SONAR to automatically assign the track header to the clips colors and of course, for every track added (even if it is a duplicated track) it should be a different color than the track before it by default.

The point is being able to see tracks separately more easily and I LOOOVE track header colors that go with the clip colors but I 
DOOON'T LOOOOVE having to set track header colors for each track.

It would be soooo much of a workflow enhancement for me to get that inspiring look much faster and seems like an easy thing to implement.

Thoughts?

Lance

Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS Motherboard   
i7 3770k CPU
32 gigs RAM
Presonus AudioBox iTwo
Windows 10 64 bit, SONAR PLATINUM 64 bit
Lots of plugins and softsynths and one shot samples, loops
Gauge ECM-87, MCA SP-1, Alesis AM51
Presonus Eureka
Mackie HR824's and matching subwoofer

0 Replies Related Threads