Track Sheet Documentation

Author
Lakland
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 18
2010/07/28 10:47:36 (permalink)

Track Sheet Documentation

I searched for this subject and didn't find and not sure how much call there is for it, but I think it would be a great feature

After recently updating from an old XP to a new Win 7 64-bit machine I've been spending most of my time reconfiguring all my files and making sure I'm pointed in the right directory, etc.

Is there a way or for the future of good old fashion track sheets for your song. What I would look for is track info (audio/midi), what soft synth is used and the file/sound (and directory) was used for it, effects, arpeggio settings, envelope info, etc, you get the idea.
I would assume this information must exist somewhere for Sonar to implement the information. It would be nice to have that in a paper format, so that you can look at it without a PC or if you have to set up everything again from scratch.

If this available now, great, any help getting that info would be greatly appreciated. If not it's something I'd like to see perhaps in the future.

2 Replies Related Threads

Chappel
    Max Output Level: -52.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2300
    Re:Track Sheet Documentation 2010/07/28 11:12:09 (permalink)
    I don't know if Sonar can dish up that info on command but I added Wordpad to my Sonar Tools menu so I could do that sort of thing manually. I agree it would be great if Sonar could generate that kind of data internally.
    Lakland
    Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 18
    Re:Track Sheet Documentation 2010/07/28 13:35:59 (permalink)
    Well at least that is something I can try, I'll check that out. I wasn't aware I could do something like that.
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1