Tranzport Problem

Author
CassidyGT
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 338
2006/09/22 11:42:04 (permalink)

Tranzport Problem

Tranzport has been blue screening me to death recently. I have been monkeying around with various driver versions trying to resolve. Now, when I try to load SONAR, I get a 'Control Surface not Loaded" error box come up that will not let me acknowledge. When I hit enter, it just keeps coming back. I therefore cannot start SONAR at all now. Anyone else run across this?

2 Replies Related Threads

kilgoretrout
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 580
    RE: Tranzport Problem 2006/09/22 12:02:10 (permalink)
    I have never had much of an issue with Tranzport.

Can you go to your control panel, uninstall Tranzport (though remove programs). Unplug the antenna USB thingy. Try to reboot. Reload the drivers and software and start back up?

Also, while I hate system restore, if you are having these fits and uninstalling gives you a stable system, do a restore point.

Good luck. I will check my Tranzport stuff when I get home.

FWIW - I don't always reinstall the latest drivers. Not when things work right for me.

Sonica dual core 3.4 GHz with 2GB ram, 2-300GB audio drives 1-80Gb system drive, RME DIGI 9652, Sonar 6 PE, Mackie D8B, 2x MOTU MTP AV USB, TC Powercore Firewire, UAD1, vintage synths, Modcan modular, guitars, outboard gear,
    sms
    Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 317
    RE: Tranzport Problem 2006/09/23 14:39:38 (permalink)
    Go ask in the TranzPort forum at Frontier. Almost all questions are answered by the "Central Scrutinizer", who works for them. He answered all the questions I once had, almost invariably within a couple hours.

Cheers,
    Scott

Come and visit the Sonar Wiki! And contribute your own experience and knowledge while you're there!
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1