Helpful ReplyTroubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Author
Anderton
Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 14070
2017/09/10 03:02:16 (permalink)

Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity

I'm used to SONAR being rock solid. I hadn't used my music computer in a while, and last night I started having some major problems: SONAR would take forever to boot up, with frequent crashes upon opening. In the course of two hours and multiple reboots I never played one note of music. There was additional deterioration over time, until I could boot into Windows and although I could see the desktop, I couldn't open folders, open up the computer to look at the drives to back up files, open the task manager...nothing.

I figured maybe my hard drive was dying. I couldn't get into Safe Mode, couldn't recall a System Restore, doing advanced recovery stuff didn't work...nothing. I thought maybe I'd have to reset Windows and start all over. I went to sleep a very unhappy camper.

I woke up this morning and thought I'd try something that had worked in the past - turning on Windows and not touching anything for an hour, then coming back. Yup, blue screen. Windows had "collected data to deal with an error." When it was 100% complete, I rebooted.

BUT I had done something which in retrospect, was fortuitous: I had disconnected several USB devices "just in case," including my audio interfaces. Windows opened, so I immediately imaged the disk and set a new System Restore point. Yeah! So I reconnected my audio interface, and...

Same problem, same error collection. Turned off audio interface, re-booted. Windows opened. This time I checked Device Manager for Sound, Video, and Game controllers.

WTF? There was a Bluetooth hands-free audio driver, the AMD HD Audio driver I'd turned off because it screwed things up had been turned back on, there was something called Magic Sound (the name itself is scary), and the Chromecast dongles for both my living room and bedroom TVs had their own drivers.

I disabled all of it. SONAR is now loading quickly, not crashing, and super-happy.

I think what I learned is this: Drivers ARE a major source of issues. After a Windows update, turn off your real audio interface(s), turn on the computer, go into Device Manager, turn off all the crap that Windows put in, re-boot, hook up your audio interface(s)...live happily every after. At least that's what happened with me. I hope this helps you.

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
mrpippy2
Max Output Level: -86 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 03:43:10 (permalink)
Thanks for sharing this, Craig. Definitely something to keep in mind should one start experiencing inexplicable "gremlins".

Sweetwater Creation Station 250, QuadCore, i5 3.4 Ghz, 2x1TB HD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 64 bit, Sonar Platinum 64 bit, Focusrite 2i2
Bflat5
Max Output Level: -82 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 421
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 03:59:15 (permalink)
I hate it when things turn back on without me knowing it.

Custom PC running Windows 10 64, i7 CPU, 32gigs of RAM, Focusrite 18i20, Sonar Platinum.

Jackson USA and Custom Shop Guitars and Basses
Takamine And Fender Acoustics
Marshall JVM 410H and JCM 800
BOSS FX (Mostly)
Gain Junkies Forum << Come join us. It's all about Rock & Roll!
Base 57
  • Total Posts : 249
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 04:49:11 (permalink)
I had a similar experience a few weeks ago. Not only had widows turned all of my disabled devices back on, the default sample rate for my real interface had been changed also. I had forgotten about the windows playback devices settings and in a panic I came here screaming that the sky was falling. Thankfully Scook pointed me in the right direction and now my rig is running smooth as ever.
post edited by Base 57 - 2017/09/10 20:38:46
MANTRASKY
Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 170
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 09:23:24 (permalink)
I had a similar experience when the Windows 10 "Developer Edition" was installed, I kept putting it off until I had to, ultimately I had to go into RegEdit (other than the standard off/on options) and Bios, didn't take to long it was just a bit of an inconvenience, the programming was to profile operations and to enable options that I was not interested in.

Good to hear that your system is back in order.

MANTRASKY
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 09:23:31 (permalink)

Bristol_Jonesey
  • Total Posts : 16775
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 10:39:22 (permalink)
I believe this is a "feature" of any Win 10 installation.

In Win 7 and prior, if you disable anything, it stays disabled.

CbB, Platinum, 64 bit throughout
Custom built i7 3930, 32Gb RAM, 2 x 1Tb Internal HDD, 1 x 1TB system SSD (Win 7), 1 x 500Gb system SSD (Win 10), 2 x 1Tb External HDD's, Dual boot Win 7 & Win 10 64 Bit, Saffire Pro 26, ISA One, Adam P11A,
MANTRASKY
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 11:36:27 (permalink)
Bristol you are right, but if you know what to do you can permanently disable all of it, not to difficult.

optimus
Max Output Level: -84 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 316
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 13:15:10 (permalink)
MANTRASKY
I had a similar experience when the Windows 10 "Developer Edition" was installed, I kept putting it off until I had to, ultimately I had to go into RegEdit (other than the standard off/on options) and Bios, didn't take to long it was just a bit of an inconvenience, the programming was to profile operations and to enable options that I was not interested in.

Good to hear that your system is back in order.

For us less technically savvy users, could you describe the steps need to achieve this?

Cheers

Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Roland Octacapture, Windows 7, i5 processor, 8 Gb RAM, X_Touch
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 13:27:09 (permalink)
Bristol_Jonesey

That wasn't always my experience. Whenever Windows did discovery of hardware, it could recognize devices as new and enable them by default.

https://docs.microsoft.co...drivers/devtest/devcon

Using this tool, perhaps we can discover why devices we disable are being enabled.

For me, the main annoyance comes when the same single monitor is set up both as USB and HDMI. This just means I can move my mouse off the side and not understand where it went.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
Resonant Serpent
Max Output Level: -81 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 463
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 14:29:10 (permalink)
That sucks, and glad you were able to solve it. Are audio companies at least bending Microsoft's ear about this? A friend of mine works for a rival daw company, and states that Win 10 has given them more trouble than any version of Windows since Vista. He likened it to "playing chess while the board changes beneath you".

Except for a three month excursion into Windows 10, I've been on Windows 7 since release. During that time, I've never had anything that I'd disable become re-enabled by an update. Ever. It was continually happening on Windows 10, and one reason why I'm collecting components to upgrade my machine. I will NEVER move to Win 10 as long as the current model continues. Microsoft would rather hijack your computer and force updates on you than let you keep it the way you want, and I don't want that kind of control forced on me. Even when disconnected from the internet, it still enabled and quarantined things without my permission. There are several daws that run on Linux now, along with the stalwart trackers and audio editors that have for years. Seriously considering this as a future option. 

A deep chesty bawl echoes from rimrock to rimrock, rolls down the mountain, and fades into the far blackness of the night. It is an outburst of wild defiant sorrow, and of contempt for all the adversities of the world. - Aldo Leopold
MarioD
Max Output Level: -72 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 901
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 14:42:32 (permalink)
I had a similar WTF Win 10 moment.  All of my USB devices were turned off after a Win 10 update.  I had to go to device manager and unclick allow this computer to turn off this device to save power.  I had them all unclicked prior to the update.  Why does MS think it knows best?

This is one of the reasons my off-line music computer had Win 10 Pro updates disabled. I would not want MS to start updating while I am updating Sonar.  That is the only time this computer is on-line.

The reason people say the vinyl sounds better is because the music was better.

Sonar Platinum, Intel i7 –2600 CPU @ 3.2 GHz, 16 GB ram, 2x2TB internal drives and 1 1TB internal drive, Radeon HD 5570 video card, HP 25" monitor,
Roland Octa Capture, MOTU Midi Express 128, Win 10 Pro

www.soundcloud.com/Mario_Guitar
gswitz
Max Output Level: -18.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 5694
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 15:32:45 (permalink)
I don't think they do it to be mean.

The auto discovery is a help in most cases for most people. Marking things to not be rediscovered is an unusual need that we have. Perhaps they week grow into it.

In some cases, when the model changes, the need for rediscovery of hardware helps. It is sometimes described as a volatile region on the other side if the hardware abstraction layer. This is abstraction layer is sometimes useful for helping enable a wide range of hardware vendors.

In our case, it endangers stability.

https://en.m.wikipedia.or..ki/Hardware_abstraction

Since Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008, the HAL used is automatically determined during startup.

StudioCat > I use Windows 10 and Sonar Platinum. I have a touch screen.
I make some videos. This one shows how to do a physical loopback on the RME UCX to get many more equalizer nodes.
mrpippy2
  • Total Posts : 222
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 18:44:11 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby gh4267 2018/08/30 21:49:05
Maybe it exists somewhere in this forum, but I'd love to have a list of processes, drivers, "things" that really ought be be disabled in Windows 10 to help ensure a smoothly running audio system. I have a Sweetwater-built machine so that appears to have all been taken care of at the factory, but if these automatic updates switch something on without me knowing it'd be nice to have a list of things to check for.

Sweetwater Creation Station 250, QuadCore, i5 3.4 Ghz, 2x1TB HD, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 64 bit, Sonar Platinum 64 bit, Focusrite 2i2
jbow
Max Output Level: -0.2 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 7601
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/10 23:09:30 (permalink)
Anderton
I'm used to SONAR being rock solid. I hadn't used my music computer in a while, and last night I started having some major problems: SONAR would take forever to boot up, with frequent crashes upon opening. In the course of two hours and multiple reboots I never played one note of music. There was additional deterioration over time, until I could boot into Windows and although I could see the desktop, I couldn't open folders, open up the computer to look at the drives to back up files, open the task manager...nothing.

I figured maybe my hard drive was dying. I couldn't get into Safe Mode, couldn't recall a System Restore, doing advanced recovery stuff didn't work...nothing. I thought maybe I'd have to reset Windows and start all over. I went to sleep a very unhappy camper.

I woke up this morning and thought I'd try something that had worked in the past - turning on Windows and not touching anything for an hour, then coming back. Yup, blue screen. Windows had "collected data to deal with an error." When it was 100% complete, I rebooted.

BUT I had done something which in retrospect, was fortuitous: I had disconnected several USB devices "just in case," including my audio interfaces. Windows opened, so I immediately imaged the disk and set a new System Restore point. Yeah! So I reconnected my audio interface, and...

Same problem, same error collection. Turned off audio interface, re-booted. Windows opened. This time I checked Device Manager for Sound, Video, and Game controllers.

WTF? There was a Bluetooth hands-free audio driver, the AMD HD Audio driver I'd turned off because it screwed things up had been turned back on, there was something called Magic Sound (the name itself is scary), and the Chromecast dongles for both my living room and bedroom TVs had their own drivers.

I disabled all of it. SONAR is now loading quickly, not crashing, and super-happy.

I think what I learned is this: Drivers ARE a major source of issues. After a Windows update, turn off your real audio interface(s), turn on the computer, go into Device Manager, turn off all the crap that Windows put in, re-boot, hook up your audio interface(s)...live happily every after. At least that's what happened with me. I hope this helps you.

Hi Craig.
I noticed Magic Sound and after reading this I turned off my interface and uninstalled Magic Sound, however IO don't see any Bluetooth. Is there anything you can point me to? IO really don't need any more difficulties right now, lol.
TY.
Julien

Sonar Platinum
Studiocat Pro 16G RAM (some bells and whistles)
HP Pavilion dm4 1165-dx (i5)-8G RAM
Octa-Capture
KRK Rokit-8s
MIDI keyboards...
Control Pad
mics. 
I HATE THIS CMPUTER KEYBARD!
Unknowen
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 00:43:30 (permalink)
Disabling audio devices won't solve this issues in the long run.
You need to uninstall the audio devices that you don't need.

As far as running slow after not using the system for sometime, updates and virus software as well as auto defrag (Windows default) will all give the illusion of a slow system when they are updating and defragging. Turn off auto defrag, make sure that you are all up to date with update and viruses software before jumping into recording. or like Craig said "disable them" :) 

Edit: Audio Defrag if needed can take hours to run, slowing things way down...

peace!

Hay look,
Somethings are not locked in stone... lol 3/18/2019
Anderton
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 02:40:05 (permalink)
11Dreams
As far as running slow after not using the system for sometime, updates and virus software as well as auto defrag (Windows default) will all give the illusion of a slow system when they are updating and defragging. 

I'm aware of those, and if the system was just slow, that would be one thing. But when I couldn't access anything on the desktop or even open the Start menu after 30 minutes, that was definitely out of the ordinary!

The first 3 books in "The Musician's Guide to Home Recording" series are available from Hal Leonard and http://www.reverb.com. Listen to my music on http://www.YouTube.com/thecraiganderton, and visit http://www.craiganderton.com. Thanks!
Maarkr
  • Total Posts : 488
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 02:40:42 (permalink)
... and just think, the fall W10 Creators Edition update will start pushing Oct 17th.  More fun.

Maarkr
Studio: SPALT Lifetime/BL Cakewalk, Studio One 3.5, UAD, Z3ta+2, IKM, NI, Waves, iZotope, Melda, Reaper
i7 3770/Giga Z77 mobo, Win10 Pro-64 w16Gb, MOTU Ultralite MK4, Yamaha HS80M wSub, Live: PX-5S, FA-06, Roland Lucina, Epi Les Paul, Ibanez Bass, Amps, e-drums, Zoom R-16...
Latest album release, NEW! Counry Classic at http://genemaarkr.bandcamp.com/
Unknowen
Max Output Level: -65 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1276
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 03:52:12 (permalink)
Anderton
11Dreams
As far as running slow after not using the system for sometime, updates and virus software as well as auto defrag (Windows default) will all give the illusion of a slow system when they are updating and defragging. 

I'm aware of those, and if the system was just slow, that would be one thing. But when I couldn't access anything on the desktop or even open the Start menu after 30 minutes, that was definitely out of the ordinary!

Yea, but I can't see anything that you did that caused and fixed the problem. Did you check your BIOS to see if it had changed from your user setting? Did your boot order change? You said you unplugged USB devices. Have you plugged them all back in and rebooted? Are you using a USB hub? I get that when you unplugged all the USB stuff and that windows took over and reactivated a bunch of crap in your Device Manager. But you where able to boot to get to that point after unplugging the USB device. Seems all that's left is something to do with the USB interaction with you computer. Are you using an AZUS motherboard? I'm not asking to be a butthead or anything. I've had the same types of issues... well not to a blue screen. I haven't seen one of those since Win 98. lol.... you're not using windows 98 are you? lol ;) You really didn't say what OS you're using. :) My point is, I don't think you fixed the problem... yet... and like I said, you didn't really do anything that would fix the halting of your system from starting or bringing up a blue screen. No offence... Peace!

Hay look,
Somethings are not locked in stone... lol 3/18/2019
Resonant Serpent
  • Total Posts : 463
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 05:17:26 (permalink)
That's the core problem. You can uninstall or disable drivers and apps, and Win 10 will reinstall and/or reactivate those drivers and apps without asking you. It's absolutely 100% wrong for Microsoft to do this. It's not how I want a sensitive piece of equipment to run.

A deep chesty bawl echoes from rimrock to rimrock, rolls down the mountain, and fades into the far blackness of the night. It is an outburst of wild defiant sorrow, and of contempt for all the adversities of the world. - Aldo Leopold
mudgel
  • Total Posts : 12010
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 12:44:02 (permalink) ☄ Helpfulby gh4267 2018/08/30 21:50:41
I'm pretty sure Craig runs an SSD for his system drive so there'd be no auto defrag going on there.

Mike V. (MUDGEL)

STUDIO: Win 10 Pro x64, SPlat & CbB x64,
PC: ASUS Z370-A, INTEL i7 8700k, 32GIG DDR4 2400, OC 4.7Ghz.
Storage: 7 TB SATA III, 750GiG SSD & Samsung 500 Gig 960 EVO NVMe M.2.
Monitors: Adam A7X, JBL 10” Sub.
Audio I/O & DSP Server: DIGIGRID IOS & IOX.
Screen: Raven MTi + 43" HD 4K TV Monitor.
Keyboard Controller: Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88.
Anderton
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 17:08:07 (permalink)
11Dreams

Yea, but I can't see anything that you did that caused and fixed the problem.

Indeed, correlating cause and effect can be elusive with Windows 10 . After I got the computer working, I shut it down and reconnected everything exactly as it was, and all was well. 

My clue was the issues I've had with HD Audio drivers installed by graphics cards. Sometimes, but not always (some drivers seem better-written than others), these really impact SONAR and other audio programs with major latency increases but also, freezes. Since all I did was disable drivers and things worked, I'm assuming that had something to do with the problem...but who knows?

Sir Les
Max Output Level: -67 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1182
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 17:44:26 (permalink)
 witnesses...eh?...whats up wit dat?....Mr Anderton?....Matrix caught you off guard, in god we trust, not to be trusted doing things liken this?....lol...oh been there, said that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfO-LShPE_I

And Bing needs to send out the data spooled, so anything hampering it's spying eyes and bent codexes moving in and out/via updates changing settings, and causing a reboot so it can do what it does once it does what it has to, and who knows the turd party poopers getting that data?...Trust you will get the game packages to smooth over the wasted time to remove, and remove, and remove...as a constant rational muse using their trust MS policy..and some ula saying something about the rights to use , not using because of not saying...not so using it, when it acts up not in your best interests!

No work for you that day because of updates....eh?...was it a unexpected good day off?

1. Intel 5960x 3.5mhz , ASUS x99 deluxe u3.1, Asus Thunderbolt ex II,   G skills f4 3000 Memory 32GB , ADATA ssd 250GB Main Drive, Lots of WD Red 7200 Mechanical Drives with Black Drives, 14x multi optical Drive, LG Multi Blu Drive,  2X Extern WD Mybooks usb 3.0, AMD r7 270 video card, Motu 828x TB , Motu Midi XT.
2.  USING MAC PRO, as win 10 has damaged 2 x99 systems 8.1 is also to blame for the final burnout trying to roll back!

3.  Something Wonderful: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlHkRy9cXBbYpQNvVBCt8r7fQ5PS
brconflict
Max Output Level: -56.5 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1891
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 20:25:00 (permalink)
Plugins can also be a great cause of crashes, and the inability to fully load a session. Drumagog 5 Platinum 64-Bit, Kazrog KClip/KClip Pro are two particularly nasty ones, while YouLean Meter and Magic AB can occasionally crash Sonar while touching them. Brainworx bx_meter has caused a few crashes, but not recently.

Brian

Sonar Platinum, Steinberg Wavelab Pro 9, MOTU 24CoreIO w/ low-slew OP-AMP mods and BLA external clock, True P8, Audient ASP008, API 512c, Chandler Germ500, Summit 2ba-221, GAP Pre-73, Peluso 22251, Peluso 2247LE, Mackie HR824, Polk Audio SRS-SDA 2.3tl w/upgraded Soniccraft crossovers and Goertz cables, powered by Pass-X350. All wiring Star-Quad XLR or Monster Cable. Power by Monster Power Signature AVS2000 voltage stabilizer and Signature Pro Power 5100 PowerCenter on a 20A isolation shielded circuit.
Anderton
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 20:32:16 (permalink)
brconflict
Plugins can also be a great cause of crashes, and the inability to fully load a session. 

Yes indeed, but in my case, it ended up where I couldn't even open SONAR. I was concerned I was going to have to reinstall Windows because the desktop was visible, but not operational. Couldn't even open Notepad.

SmilingCrow
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 48
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/11 21:20:22 (permalink)
This and similar stories is why I'm sticking with 8.1 for now.
Some people think people staying away from 10 are backwards but I can't think of anything that it has that is worth the risk of using at this stage.
Hopefully MS will stop acting like they have ADD and focus on stability.
This isn't a phone O/S, it's a working tool.

Mr Anderton, I recall around 82 buying a guide to making your own effects units with a flexidisc on the cover with your name on it. I'm afraid I never made any of them but good to see you are still going strong.
JohnEgan
Max Output Level: -80 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 543
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/12 01:27:51 (permalink)
Bristol_Jonesey

I guess one day we will all be assimilated, by Win10, LOL.

John Egan
Sonar Platinum (2017-10),RME-UFX, PC-CPU - i7-5820, 3.3 GHz, 6 core, ASUS X99-AII, 16GB ram, GTX 960, 500 GB SSD, 2TB HDD x 2, Win7 Pro x64,  O8N2 Advanced, Melodyne Studio,.... (2 cats :(,  in the yard).

JohnEgan
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/12 01:44:25 (permalink)
Anderton
After I got the computer working, I shut it down and reconnected "everything exactly as it was, and all was well"

Or so you think, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo,
Hopefully you dont wake-up tomorrow, and repeat your whole day

(sorry was just watching some old Twilight Zone reruns, ).
Cheers 

John Egan
Sonar Platinum (2017-10),RME-UFX, PC-CPU - i7-5820, 3.3 GHz, 6 core, ASUS X99-AII, 16GB ram, GTX 960, 500 GB SSD, 2TB HDD x 2, Win7 Pro x64,  O8N2 Advanced, Melodyne Studio,.... (2 cats :(,  in the yard).

Anderton
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/12 03:35:24 (permalink)
Well, so far Day 3 and everything is not only working, but working better than when it was working before. Fingers crossed. Incense burned. Supplications to Redmond.

JohnEgan
Re: Troubleshooting Tip that Saved My Windows Sanity 2017/09/13 11:55:20 (permalink)
G'day,
Just to say, I'm still on Win7, and I had a "no audio issue" yesterday, having read this post, I checked and found my Nvidia GUI related audio devices had somehow been enabled, (strange....?). (My on-board audio device was still disabled) 
RME "Speakers" had to be reassigned as default playback device, (as nothing was assigned), which does happen occasionally anyways, so not sure which caused what, otherwise all is now well and Sonar (2017.06) itself was/is running fine.

Cheers 

John Egan

Page: 12 > Showing page 1 of 2
Jump to:
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1