Trun Off Metronome - Save Settings

Author
Porro
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 1
2012/12/04 16:24:43 (permalink)

Trun Off Metronome - Save Settings

I can turn off the metronome (why it's defaulted as ON, I don't understand) then I save the file, close and re-open and the metronome is back again. Also the channel settings are back to Pro1 which has me baffled. I've tried deleting the pro1 settings, it comes back. I've tried saving as, it doesn't change. Pretty simple, Track one keeps saying Stereo and track 2 is "None". So maybe this question is, how do I save my settings, so I don't have to turn off the metronome every time and I don't have to change the tracks every time. I'm missing something simple on Saving Settings. Thanks for a clue. New dog needs a bone and some new tricks. :) ps found the forum searching for "Turn Off Metronome" seems to be a popular question for the last 7 years. If I could save my settings, I wouldn't be asking a moldy stale question. Apparently I just need to load the saved settings each time I re-open the software and I'll have my settings back. No way to save the Template or defaults. Thanks for the help.
post edited by Porro - 2012/12/06 15:36:02

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1